FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guy verifications

Single guy verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, I was just wondering do women and couples prefer to see the verification on a single guys profile? Or is the summary okay?

I've had 2 verifications of which the couples have since deleted their profiles so aren't possible to show... would this put people off? Maybe making you think that I've faked the verification? Or am I overthinking this? haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing you can do about it, so yes you are overthinking it.

I'm happy to just see the verification summary.. Some Verifications I see are so over the top it makes me

Some verifications are over the top by being very detailed... It's not necessary. You should be fine with the summary; it shows you're genuine

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We do like to see veris but they are a fraction of what decides if we'd like to go ahead with a meet. Recently met a newbie with one web cam veri, got along great via messages, weighed the meet heavily in our favour incase of a no show, paid our way and it turned out great, a meet we didn't see coming at all. It really comes down to your profile in our opinion, the lack of veris on display will have an effect but given that you'll still get meets with an appealing profile and is the one thing you can have an influence over.

Good luck.

"Hey, I was just wondering do women and couples prefer to see the verification on a single guys profile? Or is the summary okay?

I've had 2 verifications of which the couples have since deleted their profiles so aren't possible to show... would this put people off? Maybe making you think that I've faked the verification? Or am I overthinking this? haha

"

Yours is fine as it says you have met 3 couples .

It's not so good when verified people show no summary or don't publish any veri's as it could have just been a webcam veri which is worthless

I make my judgement on how the person comes across when we chat,

I completely disregard webcam veris.

People who know the site know that words of the veris disappear if the person leaves the site, even if the count remains.

You could always screen dump your veris so you have a copy incase.

» Add a new message to this topic