FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > risky play

risky play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Hiv and risky sex

I am shocked not that someone is posting they have this but they looking for ppl for risky sex

Is it just me or anyone else think hmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I think as long as they're not lying about their status they are perfectly entitled to look for people who like the risk.

We are all adults, as long as we are informed we can choose our own level of risk. No sex is safe sex and some get excited by unsafe sex. Each to their own.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near a total stranger looking for any kind of risky sex.

I'd only do it with someone I knew abd it was extensively discussed.

If someone mailed me looking for it, I'd not be interested.

Also depends on the definition of "risky sex"......?

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

By the law of averages,lots of people on here will be hiv positive,including some who don't know,if they want 'risky' sex,whats the problem?

It doesn't mean you have to..Take responsibility for yrself and it should make no difference if your sexual partner has hiv or not

By *parrow77 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Oh ano it's choice and I don't have an issue with people finding what they want.

Guess it was seeing it as I will only do bare I have hiv an risky is fun

Just shocked me

"Oh ano it's choice and I don't have an issue with people finding what they want.

Just shocked me"

I thought you meant risky as in BDSM "risky".

Not STD risky with strangers that have an STD. Because what the actual fuck.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Oh ano it's choice and I don't have an issue with people finding what they want.

Just shocked me"

But the person is honest about it. Far more shocking to discover that someone hadn't disclosed a communicable disease and played bare by preference.

I guess we all think that we'll be shocked on here but when it actually happens it's not the "ooooo that's naughty" fun kinky shock we thought we might get. Sexual preferences are incredibly varied and to many in the vanilla world just knowing about our membership of this site would be shocking and distasteful.

I'm glad that you're startled rather than judgemental OP. Judgemental just drives people to hide things and makes decisions trickier to make. Honesty is always the best policy in swinging be it about marital status or about bareback and disease.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

There was a TV programme about this a while back. People actually search out gift givers (their words).

Gift givers were HIV positive people willing to have unprotected sex with non carriers...

» Add a new message to this topic