FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Recognising someone

Recognising someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I received a message from a local lady the other day and she seemed nice and chatty .

She sent me her pic and I recognised her straight away .

My dilemma is do I tell her this or do I just say your not my type and no thanks ?

I feel a little dishonest but it's just too close for comfort

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I received a message from a local lady the other day and she seemed nice and chatty .

My dilemma is do I tell her this or do I just say your not my type and no thanks ?

I feel a little dishonest but it's just too close for comfort "

when this happens to us we say no thank you and block them. Its what you feel most comfortable doing really but if as you say its a bit close for comfort it might be best if she doesn't know that you recognise her without actually knowing who you are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends. She may well recognise you.

Only say no thanks and block if you're not interested!

No thanks and block.

No need in having her shit herself that she's just cracked on to her neighbour/doctor/teacher etc

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I received a message from a local lady the other day and she seemed nice and chatty .

when this happens to us we say no thank you and block them. Its what you feel most comfortable doing really but if as you say its a bit close for comfort it might be best if she doesn't know that you recognise her without actually knowing who you are."

This is good advice I believe. Yeah I see her doing her school run every morning and I'm sure she's married or attached

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

when this happens to us we say no thank you and block them. Its what you feel most comfortable doing really but if as you say its a bit close for comfort it might be best if she doesn't know that you recognise her without actually knowing who you are.

This is good advice I believe. Yeah I see her doing her school run every morning and I'm sure she's married or attached "

well there you go then

Think I would be more comfortable meeting some that I already know on here as I'm shy as fuck

» Add a new message to this topic