Worst experience at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aysmit OP   Man  over a year ago

walsall

What the worst experience you have encounted at a club ? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Few years ago i went on a bi night on my own

Went into the sauna a guy decided to chat (no problems) asked me to play said no

Then got pushy blocked the door and wouldn't let me out

In the end he let me out i went home straight after not been to the club as a single since.

walsall

That is awful and sick xx

"That is awful and sick xx"

He got what was coming at a recent social.

walsall

Good because I hate anything like that xx

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I once went and fancied nobody there

Gutted

Until I borrowed a blindfold for myself

Result

Yay

"That is awful and sick xx

He got what was coming at a recent social. "

dunno the circumstances but well played!

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

turning up on couples only night

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never been to one

There was a guy on here who said he was in an adult club and once trod barefoot on an open used condom and got some dudes spunk smeared on his foot. I had hysterics over that

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I once went and fancied nobody there

Gutted

Until I borrowed a blindfold for myself

Result

Yay "

Now that is a good idea!!!

one experience I always remember is I was in a club one night I was playing with a guy in an open room and some random guy just came over and started groping, he wasn't my type so I asked him to leave me alone, which he did but he proceeded to kneel right at my face wanking, I mean like an inch away, I asked him to go away from me to which he replied it was an open room and he could stand where he liked, fair enough so we moved to the other side of the bed, 30 seconds later there he was back at my face wanking so I decided to leave the room when just as I was about to get up he cum in my hair got up and left

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

^ sorry!

"one experience I always remember is I was in a club one night I was playing with a guy in an open room and some random guy just came over and started groping, he wasn't my type so I asked him to leave me alone, which he did but he proceeded to kneel right at my face wanking, I mean like an inch away, I asked him to go away from me to which he replied it was an open room and he could stand where he liked, fair enough so we moved to the other side of the bed, 30 seconds later there he was back at my face wanking so I decided to leave the room when just as I was about to get up he cum in my hair got up and left "

The cheek...hope you went the full ninja! x

"What the worst experience you have encounted at a club ? Xx"

Getting the bog door kicked in when I was passed out at Buster Browns in Edinburgh on my first college night out.

Oh and fab related, getting kicked out the first social we attended because I lost it with two guys who threw or bags and coats on the floor and nicked our seats.

They complained about me! The cheek...

"one experience I always remember is I was in a club one night I was playing with a guy in an open room and some random guy just came over and started groping, he wasn't my type so I asked him to leave me alone, which he did but he proceeded to kneel right at my face wanking, I mean like an inch away, I asked him to go away from me to which he replied it was an open room and he could stand where he liked, fair enough so we moved to the other side of the bed, 30 seconds later there he was back at my face wanking so I decided to leave the room when just as I was about to get up he cum in my hair got up and left "

That's rank!

Only been to 2 clubs and thoroughly enjoyed both of them, But am not the most out going person and usually wait for people to talk to me, The second club I found myself drinking more then I wanted to out of boredom which then led me to start smoking

But at least some of the smokers chatted with me

Got too d*unk, threw up in my mouth mid sex then had to push him off and run to the toilet half naked across the dancefloor with my hand across my mouth

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

That is fucking gross!

Exeter

"Got too d*unk, threw up in my mouth mid sex then had to push him off and run to the toilet half naked across the dancefloor with my hand across my mouth "

That's pretty gross too!

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 19:18:50]

I think my worse one was when I came on my period mid shag, I'd just gone on the depo injection and they had been a bit up and down for a few weeks, I hasn't seen anything for a while so i though I was safe and they had settled down, I'd got chatting to a guy and we went to a room and mid way into play it started, as if that wasn't bad enough he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on, he then proceeded to go to the shower which I obviously had to follow as I needed to get cleaned up too telling everybody on the way, I was so embarrassed I could have cried

I once stepped on the dance floor at Xtasia. That was pretty scary...

Sexual assault.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think my worse one was when I came on my period mid shag, I'd just gone on the depo injection and they had been a bit up and down for a few weeks, I hasn't seen anything for a while so i though I was safe and they had settled down, I'd got chatting to a guy and we went to a room and mid way into play it started, as if that wasn't bad enough he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on, he then proceeded to go to the shower which I obviously had to follow as I needed to get cleaned up too telling everybody on the way, I was so embarrassed I could have cried "

What a charming gentleman one of those men who's afraid of menstrual blood and menstruating women because obviously they possess magic powers.

"he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on"

What the fuck is wrong with some blokes. And why are they grossed out at just a bit of menstrual fluid. It's not like you shit on him.

You should have shit on him. As punishment for being a twat.

Exeter

"I think my worse one was when I came on my period mid shag, I'd just gone on the depo injection and they had been a bit up and down for a few weeks, I hasn't seen anything for a while so i though I was safe and they had settled down, I'd got chatting to a guy and we went to a room and mid way into play it started, as if that wasn't bad enough he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on, he then proceeded to go to the shower which I obviously had to follow as I needed to get cleaned up too telling everybody on the way, I was so embarrassed I could have cried "

That is even grosser!Not sure if that's a real word but you know what I mean..

"^ sorry! "

You dirty sod!!

"I once stepped on the dance floor at Xtasia. That was pretty scary..."

Saw it.

Exeter

"he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on

What the fuck is wrong with some blokes. And why are they grossed out at just a bit of menstrual fluid. It's not like you shit on him.

You should have shit on him. As punishment for being a twat."

It might not have been a punishment though...

The rip off prices for single guys are by far the worst experience.

"The rip off prices for single guys are by far the worst experience."

If you dont like it dont go

"The rip off prices for single guys are by far the worst experience.

If you dont like it dont go"

I dont i have more than enough fun meeting off here .

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Was at a club with my fb and we started to play with a couple, well I was playing with the male half and assumed my fb and the female were doing the same. The male started to get very arrogant with me ignoring what I wanted so I looked across to my friend to see him and her sat next to each other deep in conversation.

I got his attention and made it clear I wasn't happy so we made our excuses and left the room. He then dragged me into a private room, locked the door and told me what they'd been talking about. The other 'couple' were actually on their first date. They'd met through work, been for a meal where he encouraged her to drink a bottle of wine then told her about this great private members club he knew. When they arrived and she was expected to strip she was aghast! He spotted me in the changing area and despite her trying to talk to him he dragged her across the club till they found us and he initiated everything. She was totally stunned to see her date getting it on with another woman and by the realisation that he thought she'd reciprocate. She was really upset, even more so by the fact that he was her lift, she had no idea where the club was and didn't have the money to get home in a taxi.

When we came out of the private room we couldn't find them (we were sober and had a car so would happily have taken her home). It put my fb off clubs all together, he went a couple more times then he stopped going.

"

Oh, if only this could be introduced as a legal punishment for all those engaged in being a twat!

About 6 years ago I went to a "naturist" club near me, I was sat in the jacuzzi with my hubby when a guy old enough to be my grandfather came in, he then persisted to try and touch me under the water even though I moved his hand away a few times. I have now learnt to say something instead of sitting in silence.

"I once stepped on the dance floor at Xtasia. That was pretty scary...

Saw it. "

And I was wearing shoes! That whole night was full of scary moments!...

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on

Some guys would see that as a reward

"The rip off prices for single guys are by far the worst experience.

If you dont like it dont go"

You could argue that about the ladies telling their experiences too.

Except that would make you look daft.

Myself and a lady went to a club last night... not naming it, but it was awful, completely...

Had the just divorced guy there, who suffered heavily from Post Orgasm Guilt... he ran out of the place almost crying after coming......

The only people in there were staff, two woman and a TV, thank God the TV was there to entertain some what... the Two Ladies, I did feel like saying... if you are going to be fat, you could at least be Jolly... pair of MoodHoovers

So Last night was the worst!!

Not in a club but talk of blood and poo reminded me. Was fingering a womans bum and well you can guess the rest. I Didn't make a big deal of it. Think she was mortified though. Just one if those things.

It's hearing stories like these that puts us off from trying a club.

"I once stepped on the dance floor at Xtasia. That was pretty scary...

Saw it.

And I was wearing shoes! That whole night was full of scary moments!... "

It was blondeTaz that night. She is scary

My partner and I were playing in a private room one afternoon when there was a heavy knock on the door. We ignored it thinking it was just somebody wanting to watch. The knock came again only heavier. I got annoyed and told the person to bugger off (or words to that effect). The response came through the door "madam, this is the fire brigade conducting a fire safety inspection!".

We opened the door and there were 3 firemen waiting outside. We left the room sheepishly whilst trying to drape towels over ourselves..wouldn't have minded if they were fit

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

One of the local clubs we tried a couple of times is full of single men in suits looking like they have made a wrong turning at a business convention, so we have given it a few tries, and now avoid it. They get right in your face and get really annoyed when you say no. I hate it, and the expectation that any of the women there are up for anything. The other way to get them gone is to offer them my bf's cock. They laugh, but are back pedalling fast ...

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'm so glad I've never experienced anything like this at my club

Attended a club with a female friend a few years ago and discovered that some men do not know the meaning of the word no. As we left, I informed the club staff who promptly told me that this is what swinging is.

Made damn sure that club didn't stay open. Only lasted a week anyway.

I say club, more like regular house party.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

That is why I prefer vetted house party. Some people believe if they pay money to enter swing-club anything goes no respect or courtesy for any female. For example (Rio spa club) in London use to have Turkish riff -raff around 2003 trying to take advantage of single females. Why the management turn a blind eye due to financial gain from single males. In all fairness. I don't know as of now.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We were in a changing room getting ready to leave when a man burst in and started shouting at and threatening another man. It turned out the man being threatened had stuck his finger into the arse of the first man while he was fucking a woman in an open playroom, and what made it worse was that they didn't know one another! The guy who had done it was pretty d*unk and the other one was rightly furious. It didn't come to blows but was a nasty scene. That's really the only bad incident we've seen in 11 years of swinging.

May not be deliberate could have been a sperm of the moment decisions ??

Never have a bad time at a club only been once on my own even then knew a couple that would be there.

Rest of time with fbs all been good.

Not being allowed into club in le cap d'agde on my first visit. No single men rule alas.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

We are usually fairly lucky with clubs, but once or twice we've made a misjudgement. We once went to "Club Orgasm" in Bristol (now deservedly defunct). It's the only club I've ever been to without having an orgasm. If you Google "Janet's Club Orgasm" you'll find my withering review!

Janet

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Oh, just remembered a less-than-successful visit to a club in New Jersey (I forget the name). We were sitting in the jacuzzi assessing our chances with a quite attractive couple. We started chatting and seemed to be getting on OK, then .... he tried to sell us life insurance!

Janet

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"That is awful and sick xx

He got what was coming at a recent social. "

Great!

The appointment of Mike Ashley

By *aven QueenWoman  over a year ago

Putney

"That is why I prefer vetted house party. Some people believe if they pay money to enter swing-club anything goes no respect or courtesy for any female. For example (Rio spa club) in London use to have Turkish riff -raff around 2003 trying to take advantage of single females. Why the management turn a blind eye due to financial gain from single males. In all fairness. I don't know as of now. "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've been to a few clubs where I've been sat at the bar chatting to the staff all night, with not a sniff of interest. I mean, the nerve!!

Once at Chams me and my club buddy was followed by a creepy guy who sat next to us, completely naked, wanking so hard I thought he'd catch fire. he manhandled me a few times but I managed to get loose.

Then there was the club went to that was possibly the worst place I have ever been. Grubby, with the weirdest looking people. They were all miserable. Sitting upstairs watching the worst porn ever, I was stalked by a guy wearing a Liverpool shirt and filthy jogging bottoms (dress code anyone), and watching another guy shag every woman who went near him. When I commented on his luck he said 'yes, I' like all woman as long as they're the right colour. Went into a room to play with my companion and was joined by two couples who sat chatting and laughing loudly. Put me off my stroke I can tell you. There was masking tape on the windows, rubbish everywhere, and it was freezing. I couldn't wait to leave.

Hope you reported him, as many clubs don't accept they sort of behaviour And will ban him from the club

Inconsiderate git. Its only natural and he should have been more sensative and caring.

Never any really bad happenings.was in lib elite one night with my man.we were on a bed playing alone and not inviting any others to join in.

I felt a hand grab my boob, a gross man had grabbed me.my man went nuts and told him he had 3 seconds to go or he will knock him out.

I felt sick how someone can think they are allowed to do that

"Never any really bad happenings.was in lib elite one night with my man.we were on a bed playing alone and not inviting any others to join in.

I felt a hand grab my boob, a gross man had grabbed me.my man went nuts and told him he had 3 seconds to go or he will knock him out.

I felt sick how someone can think they are allowed to do that"

Think we have had the same man. Grabbed the OH on the ass when walking past the private bed we were on. He scurried off after a choice word. Kinda guy who gives single men and undeserved bad name.

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

That's terrible x

By *rniceguy100Couple  over a year ago

Glos

It's not just the men who can be a problem, I've lost count of the number of times women have been offended because my husband has politely refused to play with them. Not so long ago a d*unk women wouldn't take no for an answer, she squeezed his balls so hard he had to rush to the the toilet to be sick!

By *ord_PussylickMan  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I had similar, but was giving a nice lady oral pleasure when something touched my ear. I turned and there was a cock being wanked right beside my head. He also seemed to think it was his right and privilege....wrong!

"I think my worse one was when I came on my period mid shag, I'd just gone on the depo injection and they had been a bit up and down for a few weeks, I hasn't seen anything for a while so i though I was safe and they had settled down, I'd got chatting to a guy and we went to a room and mid way into play it started, as if that wasn't bad enough he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on, he then proceeded to go to the shower which I obviously had to follow as I needed to get cleaned up too telling everybody on the way, I was so embarrassed I could have cried

I had similar, but was giving a nice lady oral pleasure when something touched my ear. I turned and there was a cock being wanked right beside my head. He also seemed to think it was his right and privilege....wrong! "

I think you met to quote my other post

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

You made me lol. Have you ever thought about becoming a magistrate?

Cambridge

"I think my worse one was when I came on my period mid shag, I'd just gone on the depo injection and they had been a bit up and down for a few weeks, I hasn't seen anything for a while so i though I was safe and they had settled down, I'd got chatting to a guy and we went to a room and mid way into play it started, as if that wasn't bad enough he took it very bad and started shouting at me calling me a dirty bitch etc and asking why id come to a club when I was on, he then proceeded to go to the shower which I obviously had to follow as I needed to get cleaned up too telling everybody on the way, I was so embarrassed I could have cried

I had similar, but was giving a nice lady oral pleasure when something touched my ear. I turned and there was a cock being wanked right beside my head. He also seemed to think it was his right and privilege....wrong! "

So basically you got fucked in the ear?!

Trowbridge

I had similar, but was giving a nice lady oral pleasure when something touched my ear. I turned and there was a cock being wanked right beside my head. He also seemed to think it was his right and privilege....wrong!

I think you met to quote my other post "

Oops

Trowbridge

So basically you got fucked in the ear?! "

Kind of any holes a goal scenario

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"I had similar, but was giving a nice lady oral pleasure when something touched my ear. I turned and there was a cock being wanked right beside my head. He also seemed to think it was his right and privilege....wrong! "

That would be enough to earn a punch in the face from me (from the female perspective, of course)!

Wanking that close to someone's genitals...you may as well be trying to fuck them bareback.

What an Ass.

- Amy. x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I've never been to one

There was a guy on here who said he was in an adult club and once trod barefoot on an open used condom and got some dudes spunk smeared on his foot. I had hysterics over that "

If it's who I think it was it was quite funny

If it's not then I also know someone who did this

Being followed round by a single guy, who, despite the fact I was with a bloke and we were making it clear we were not playing,persisted in hunting us down everywhere we went. Even when we locked ourselves in a private room.

Afterwards he contacted my date for my details so I would meet him. Did not get them but he tracked me down on fab eventually.

Reported him to the club. Gets blokes a bad name.

mother

father

daughter

in jacuzzi.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"mother

father

daughter

in jacuzzi.

"

I hear banjos...

Cambridge

This is Seriously the best thread I have ever read on Fab

We haven't really had a bad time at a club, but the first club we went to was our very first toe dip into swinging, we hadn't even heard or Fab at that point. So we got a drink and sat down on an L shaped sofa leaving space for people to join us, but no one did, eventually we built up the courage to strip down and get in the hot tub, had some fun together, then we started playing on one of the beds in the open area. The Mrs had had plenty of fun and had cum numerous times so thought I may as well. So I'm fucking her thinking "this has all gone pretty well" and then I feel I'm getting close, I'm about a stroke away from cumming when some bloke walks across the bed and stands on my fucking foot! It put me right off my stroke.

So out of all the things your worry about, especially with your first visit to a club, the one thing I had never considered was getting stood on just as I was about to orgasm!

[Removed by poster at 18/05/15 23:20:27]

In a club in Holland a few years ago. My partner and I were about the last two in the club at 3AM and left private room to go and shower. The only other guy around that had been watching us through a peep hole just jumped right on her with his cock in hand, knocking her to the floor! To this day I have no idea what he was expecting to do from that point! I did learn however that she was very good at Judo and a lot stronger than him!

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 03:36:19]

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"mother

father

daughter

in jacuzzi.

I hear banjos..."

Lmfao

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Some dude tried this the other night with me, just told him in a very assured voice that if it came anywhere near me I would take great pleasure in making him lick every drop up, he soon cleared off

By *azLilyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"My partner and I were playing in a private room one afternoon when there was a heavy knock on the door. We ignored it thinking it was just somebody wanting to watch. The knock came again only heavier. I got annoyed and told the person to bugger off (or words to that effect). The response came through the door "madam, this is the fire brigade conducting a fire safety inspection!".

We opened the door and there were 3 firemen waiting outside. We left the room sheepishly whilst trying to drape towels over ourselves..wouldn't have minded if they were fit "

Could the club not have warned you when you arrived??

We wennt to a club in Berlin the other day and it was friendly enough but there were about 8 single guys who looked as though they would jump anyone who played. We played and had to tell one to bugger off but the worst was probably a dark room in a popular club on here where d had to shove off a single guy who was there. This was meant to be a couples only night and no single guys allowed in the dark room but as is often the case they had obviously brought an escort who had left. Have to admit we are very wary and have only found one or two clubs we like.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nothing has happened to us to scar us for life but a guy climbed into a hot tub next to us (at a place where any sexual activity is supposed to be reserved for the private rooms) and began to breathe heavily and wank.....we got up and left and once when we were enjoying some al fresco sex at an outdoor venue I had to tell a guy to back off who was stood furiously wanking at my shoulder inspecting me like I was a museum piece.

I think the worst club moment was when a a young lady farting while I went down on her (fucking stunk).

Worst thing to happen on a meet was the lady came on while I went down.

Worst party incident was a guy threw a towel at my face and started screaming abuse at me because someone had made my partner gush. In the same party the hostess blocked a doorway so that her partner could play with a friend of mine, he was quite repulsive and had an attitude of my party so I play with who I like when I like.

So to all who read this thread and think I don't want to go to a club because of this bare in mind it's only a few incidents and they can happen in all scenarios

» Add a new message to this topic