FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pix.. We luv the more arty sexy than open pussy shots

Pix.. We luv the more arty sexy than open pussy shots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..! "
mine are neither arty.....or gaping pussy shots .some like mine some don't... Can't please everyone

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have some pussy shots tucked away in private that are probably more arty than most of my public photos since it's easier to take them as selfies. I used to think carefully about what pics to take and upload and in the end decided to just go with the ones I like. If others like them then we're on the same wavelength, which is a good starting point of commonality. That's my logic anyway within my own limited photo taking capabilities.

"We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..! mine are neither arty.....or gaping pussy shots .some like mine some don't... Can't please everyone"

Exactly. Everyone likes different pics. Mine aren't arty at all but do get a few fabs & compliments.

I've seen classier ones!

Op. Your pics are fecking naughty. Me likey

You both have some nice pix.. We have some pretty filthy ones.. But arty filth.. Hehe!

Hehe.. Thank u xx

By *amazingWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Just seen some very nice pics on here!!!! Yummy yummy!!,

Just seen your pix too.. Mm.. Mmm! Hot xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the more creative the better, gaping vagina shot do nothing for me

We have a mixture , invariably the dirtier they are the more fabs they get

Poshtotti great photos! I love your diamanté underwear, where did you get it??

Hey _iew.. Cool pix! Luv em xx

Some great pictures op,

Seeing Woman feeding a cock into another Woman's mouth is hot

Yours are cool op, I tend to keep my naughtier pics hidden but that's my preference

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Hey _iew.. Cool pix! Luv em xx"

thanks and you

Shall I fib to seem more exotic or let you know my diamante is from eBay!! It's very delicate but so beautiful.. Message us if u can't find it huni xx

"We have a mixture , invariably the dirtier they are the more fabs they get "

Love your boots!!

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Great pics OP. Always nice when someone puts a bit of time and effort into their pics. Though it's not always essential it can certainly help the final product

Sometimes that's better.. Why does this post say we are called 'op' I was so confused.. We are poshtotti xx

"Yours are cool op, I tend to keep my naughtier pics hidden but that's my preference "

Your public pics are hot enough lol.

Op - original poster

"We have a mixture , invariably the dirtier they are the more fabs they get

Love your boots!!"

Thanks

I love new rock boots

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I've just fabbed one of your pics.Where can I get some undercrackers like that?

Thank u Mosher.. New to this lark!

"I've just fabbed one of your pics.Where can I get some undercrackers like that?"
sports direct!

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I've just fabbed one of your pics.Where can I get some undercrackers like that?sports direct! "

I'm going to get some but may not look quite as good as you in them..

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Take a look at the pics of some friends of mine.

CatEvolution and fantasyrealm

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We've said it before on these threads, but profile pics don't just tell us what you look like but their style also shows us something about you and your tastes.

We always prefer the erotic to the graphic - as you can probably tell from our pictures. These are also the type of pictures we like to see on others' profiles.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 21:22:45]

I agree somewhat...I do like editing pics..

but even full on stuff can be great...just does what it says on the tin type of thing

"We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..! "

I posted a few 'arty' ones recently and they got plenty of 'fabs'...

ive never been a fan of the axe wound/stuffed kebab type pics but ones with lots of shadow and the suggestion of something more are more interesting to me

fabbed highly

"We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..!

I posted a few 'arty' ones recently and they got plenty of 'fabs'...

ive never been a fan of the axe wound/stuffed kebab type pics but ones with lots of shadow and the suggestion of something more are more interesting to me "

.. Haha.. Love you description.. Great. Some I have to look away from. ..!

"We love the new pix.. But gota say the hottest by far are the creative pix.. hubby spends ages on ours. Cock and gaping pussy alone do nothing for us.. However, the imaginative ones are sooo horny.. I bet the others get more fabs though..!

fabbed highly"

Thank u huni.. You have some great party shots too.. Cool!!

fabbed highly Thank u huni.. You have some great party shots too.. Cool!! "

I'd happily collaborate lol

"We've said it before on these threads, but profile pics don't just tell us what you look like but their style also shows us something about you and your tastes.

We always prefer the erotic to the graphic - as you can probably tell from our pictures. These are also the type of pictures we like to see on others' profiles. "

well.. Your pix are awesome.. Fabbed loads and I shower you with greatest respect.. Xx

As a photographer... I think I'm yet to see pictures on here that I'd qualify as 'good'. 'Less bad than others', perhaps. But rarely 'good'.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I totally agree... But it's hard to find a photographer...

I love the b/w shots on tumblr

By *oodlezandhisfucktoyCouple  over a year ago

wythenshawe

Wow you pics are Amazon op xx

By *oodlezandhisfucktoyCouple  over a year ago

wythenshawe

"Wow you pics are Amazon op xx"

Or amazing either way lol.

Hate autocorrect x

London

I love the ones on erotica shot too, just need them to be higher res to print

I just do the best I can with the subject I got and the equipment I got (smartphone and app!)....would love to have some arty ones but I'm not very creative and I haven't found anyone to take any. ..besides I don't like posing for others.

As a photographer... I think I'm yet to see pictures on here that I'd qualify as 'good'. 'Less bad than others', perhaps. But rarely 'good'."

Probably because it isn't a photography website

"We've said it before on these threads, but profile pics don't just tell us what you look like but their style also shows us something about you and your tastes.

We always prefer the erotic to the graphic - as you can probably tell from our pictures. These are also the type of pictures we like to see on others' profiles. "

Wow great pics.

London

As a photographer... I think I'm yet to see pictures on here that I'd qualify as 'good'. 'Less bad than others', perhaps. But rarely 'good'.

Probably because it isn't a photography website "

Maybe we could get your hubby to snap a few of us.... For the good of art, of cause!!

Maybe we could get your hubby to snap a few of us.... For the good of art, of cause!!"

I could well make an exception about posing for others if there was a hot guy involved

I kind of agree, as a working pro myself, but I do think some couples have very nice photos on their profile. Just not technically "good" to you or I.

Lots of selective colour, blur added in post and very weird effects added.... Not really my thing but some can work.

"I kind of agree, as a working pro myself, but I do think some couples have very nice photos on their profile. Just not technically "good" to you or I.

Lots of selective colour, blur added in post and very weird effects added.... Not really my thing but some can work.

"

At the end of the day we aren't here to pass a photography course. Most of us just like to have a bit of fun.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We always prefer the erotic to the graphic - as you can probably tell from our pictures. These are also the type of pictures we like to see on others' profiles. well.. Your pix are awesome.. Fabbed loads and I shower you with greatest respect.. Xx"

Thanks very much - that's really kind (and a turn-on)

London

"I kind of agree, as a working pro myself, but I do think some couples have very nice photos on their profile. Just not technically "good" to you or I.

At the end of the day we aren't here to pass a photography course. Most of us just like to have a bit of fun. "

Yep... The art snobs are as bad as the literary snobs!

to be honest if I started getting lots of equipment out, it'd ruin the motion of my meets...I do have some great pics I've taken for others..when I've had the time...but some of the best snaps can just be the standard pointnshoot with little processing

Yeah absolutely agree.

Just commenting on a post about photography...

I much prefer classier pics too... x

Well everyone seems to be agreed that suggestive eritic pics are what they like to see ! So why do so many people post pics that only a gynaecologist should see ??

I think we all know the Answer and thats attention . Im afraid we live in a world of insecurity

Get yourself a little Fuji X100T mate. Wonderful small camera

London

"Well everyone seems to be agreed that suggestive eritic pics are what they like to see ! So why do so many people post pics that only a gynaecologist should see ??

I think we all know the Answer and thats attention . Im afraid we live in a world of insecurity "

Personally I added the couple of cock pics too, because I always used to get asked, so it saves time.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"... ones with lots of shadow and the suggestion of something more are more interesting to me "

Definitely agree with you. Suggestion is sexy..

"Well everyone seems to be agreed that suggestive eritic pics are what they like to see ! So why do so many people post pics that only a gynaecologist should see ??

I think we all know the Answer and thats attention . Im afraid we live in a world of insecurity "

please dont assume the percentage of artistic _iewpoints are all over fab...many dont actually care how well a pic has been made.......if I listened to the forums all my pics would be me in a white shirt and unbuttoned jeans or a suit.Fuck that.

I refuse to listen to such a small percentage..I know what works for my profile..and it attracts those I play with

so if its cock shots,full on sex shots..etc etc..

it works for what I need

I think we all know the Answer and thats attention . Im afraid we live in a world of insecurity

Personally I added the couple of cock pics too, because I always used to get asked, so it saves time."

Very glad you did.. ..not that I've been perving. ...Much! !

fabbed highly Thank u huni.. You have some great party shots too.. Cool!!

I'd happily collaborate lol "

Ha.. Dirty boy!!

fabbed highly Thank u huni.. You have some great party shots too.. Cool!!

I'd happily collaborate lol

Ha.. Dirty boy!! "

too right lol xxxx

"Wow you pics are Amazon op xx

Or amazing either way lol.

Hate autocorrect x"

MO.. Go with Amazon.. It makes us seem somehow more exotic.. Hehe! Thank u xx

please dont assume the percentage of artistic _iewpoints are all over fab...many dont actually care how well a pic has been made.......if I listened to the forums all my pics would be me in a white shirt and unbuttoned jeans or a suit.Fuck that.

I refuse to listen to such a small percentage..I know what works for my profile..and it attracts those I play with

it works for what I need"

the forum as a whole, has a very narrow minded _iew of what pictures others should have.

Probably because it isn't a photography website "

That's why I don't expect anything groundbreaking. If I want to see great photos I'll go to a gallery!

Maybe we could get your hubby to snap a few of us.... For the good of art, of cause!!"

Me? I don't have a hubby.

Maybe we could get your hubby to snap a few of us.... For the good of art, of cause!!

Me? I don't have a hubby."

he meant scarlet

Keen your one of the best on here for it to be fair.

*you're

he meant scarlet"

Oh yeah......He meant me

"Keen your one of the best on here for it to be fair. "

awww thats kind of ya

"Keen your one of the best on here for it to be fair.

awww thats kind of ya "

That's not a cum on.

he meant scarlet"

Aah... I'd already twigged most of the pics were selfies.

"the more creative the better, gaping vagina shot do nothing for me"

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on. "

Awww. ..do a detect a bromance??

I love classy pics. I wish there were more of them. I think if more people understood about pose and lighting there would be, but each to their own.

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

Awww. ..do a detect a bromance??"

more likely a bonding over a spitroasting on you

Personally I added the couple of cock pics too, because I always used to get asked, so it saves time."

a nice cock pic is always a winner with me lol

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

more likely a bonding over a spitroasting on you "

^lol

"I love classy pics. I wish there were more of them. I think if more people understood about pose and lighting there would be, but each to their own. "

Ffs....It's a swingers site. ..not a photography club! !

London

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

Woh!!... Spit roasting!?!?

I think Scarlett has room for one more!!

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

Hmmmmmm. ...unlikely!

This post is about the quality of photos on Fab. Isn't it, ffs?

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

Hmmmmmm. ...unlikely! "

it'll make a dramatic statement about the ever changing attitudes towards sex in modern times, and of course show female empowerment...as well as just being a filthy shag session

"This post is about the quality of photos on Fab. Isn't it, ffs? "

About creative pics i thought. Not about professional quality. ...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I love classy pics. I wish there were more of them. I think if more people understood about pose and lighting there would be, but each to their own. "

Taking photos for here is fun but I'd far rather spend my free time indulging in my actual hobbies then having to spend time and money learning a new skill so a small proportion of people might then choose to want to fuck me. I seem to do OK regardless of my bad posing and physical inability to do much with the lighting and technology I have available.

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

I think Scarlett has room for one more!!"

Always room for you ...

Of course. Which is largely driven by the lighting and pose.. Which is all he was saying.

"Of course. Which is largely driven by the lighting and pose.. Which is all he was saying. "

Ok well apologies to all those that are offended by the lack of artistic quality but I really don't give a damn. My pics serve a purpose and they work for attracting the non photographers amongst you.

London

awww thats kind of ya

That's not a cum on.

I think Scarlett has room for one more!!

Always room for you ..."

I wouldn't want to be left out...

hell Yeh.. If u travel.. Hehe!!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I love classy pics. I wish there were more of them. I think if more people understood about pose and lighting there would be, but each to their own.

Taking photos for here is fun but I'd far rather spend my free time indulging in my actual hobbies then having to spend time and money learning a new skill so a small proportion of people might then choose to want to fuck me. I seem to do OK regardless of my bad posing and physical inability to do much with the lighting and technology I have available."

Bad posing? You? You do more than okay, I adore the straightforwardness of your photos!

"Of course. Which is largely driven by the lighting and pose.. Which is all he was saying.

Ok well apologies to all those that are offended by the lack of artistic quality but I really don't give a damn. My pics serve a purpose and they work for attracting the non photographers amongst you. "

And the photographers.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Some great photos on here fabsters, my fabbing thumb has gone numb!

I personally enjoy looking at the more seductive, mysterious, leave something to the imagination shots...and although I can't stand the gaping hole shots myself, I understand why people would, the human body is a form of art isn't it and we all see what we want to see! I'd love more arty/creative pics of myself but I don't massively like taking body shots and I'm shit with a camera!!! Face selfies are the only decent pics I can take of myself!!! Some straight women on here have amazing pics, must be all the cock handling...my hands are used to being inside things hence why I'm shit with having to press/push buttons on the outside of a camera/phone!!!!!

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Is this another one of those 'pleeeeease fab my pics' posts - in disguise?

it works for what I need"

I've always liked your pics Mr Fucktographer. They caught my eye when I first started using the forums.

"Is this another one of those 'pleeeeease fab my pics' posts - in disguise?"

most certainly is methinks...

it works for what I need

I've always liked your pics Mr Fucktographer. They caught my eye when I first started using the forums. "

oooh thankya xxxx

they are nice pics...showing lots of fun...

I like creative pics, but many pics on here are just the same old poses. I prefer portrait pictures. I'm not a fan of the action type pics.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

they are nice pics...showing lots of fun..."

Is that a yes or a no?

I'm not sure the OP will be a fan of mine

I keep changing my pics, but I do like arty ones. They can be explicit-ish, but not graphic for the sake of it.

By *etsdothis010Woman  over a year ago

london

I get a lot more fabs for my more explicit pics as compared to clothes

Genuinely nice pics OP.. big fan of close up eroticism pictures

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Mine arent in ur face i dont think but seems to be appreciated. I put which 1s i like.

This^

"

they are nice pics...showing lots of fun...

Is that a yes or a no?"

it doesnt really matter, they were kind enough to fab some of mine and gave a good chat...

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Is this another one of those 'pleeeeease fab my pics' posts - in disguise?

This^"

... ..

» Add a new message to this topic