FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is this a new thing?

Is this a new thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r jbl OP   Man  over a year ago

from parts unknown

Is it the normal thing to-

Check out someone's profile and get in touch with people they have been verified by. To find out if you are worth meeting.

Some one has done it to me. I'm not bothered by it, I just want to know if this happens a lot or not.

It's the first time it's been brought to my attention. I just normally read the verifications. But that's just me. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It happens. Rude in my opinion and I'd never meet anyone who did it so it defeats the object really. Same as the people who message and say " you met x so did I so we should meet"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had this before and it's upset friends in the past hence my friends and veris are hidden, although sadly, I've still had someone trawling through the site and contacting someone I've verified. How sad is that. It's a swinging site ffs

from parts unknown

"Is it the normal thing to-

Check out someone's profile and get in touch with people they have been verified by. To find out if you are worth meeting.

Some one has done it to me. I'm not bothered by it, I just want to know if this happens a lot or not.

It's the first time it's been brought to my attention. I just normally read the verifications. But that's just me. Lol "

I'm sure that won't happen to me.

I'm a single male. Lol

from parts unknown

"I've had this before and it's upset friends in the past hence my friends and veris are hidden, although sadly, I've still had someone trawling through the site and contacting someone I've verified. How sad is that. It's a swinging site ffs"

I know what your saying. But for me I think I'm dammed if do hide them all. And dammed if I don't. Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic