FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > very dirty girl, but no show!

very dirty girl, but no show!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy hot wife 84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Y do people do this? There i was, dressed as a schoolgirl slut, tied, blindfolded and gagged! Offering anything and everything. But the 3 bi men failed to turn up!!!! Y say your coming, make arrangements and then just don't turn up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Ah that sucks :/ 3 people bailing out, unlucky!

Everyone gets pre-meet nerves but I suppose some people let it get to them and change their minds :/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dreamers that's why, I have lost count of the number of times I have attended a meet only to be stood up.

Some people in reality can't attend meets but get a kick out of taking it as far as they dare, very sad people and very frustrating for the person who is being messed about.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to name and shame but you should at least report them to admit and block them.

Then just move on and forget it, don't let them spill any more of your time by brooding over it.

"Y do people do this? There i was, dressed as a schoolgirl slut, tied, blindfolded and gagged! Offering anything and everything. But the 3 bi men failed to turn up!!!! Y say your coming, make arrangements and then just don't turn up? "

Some people into the build up chat and nothing else,that or not into the 'school girl' look anymore

We have 3 guys lined up to entertain Mrs J next weekend. The idea was that out of 3 invites we hope at least 1 will turn up.

After reading this maybe we should invite more!!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

in the various group meets I have been to usually about half show up

I think a lot of men like the idea of the chase only... I arranged a GB for one of my girls as I wanted a good video, hotel booked 6 guys invited 1 turned up he shot is load in about a min and left feeling embarrassed x

By *arl2upMan  over a year ago

BRADFORD

Maybe their was scared they wasn't up to the job crazy in my mind if you was waiting dressed as school girl near me I would be at the door early trying to get in!

Maybe their wives came home early

Were they mad!!!?

You look stunning in your school girl pic's

You don't say if they were verified members or not?

I fell into a ufo crater while washing my hair..there was no signal to phone out either...

Shit happens I guess, everyone's had it

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Y do people do this? There i was, dressed as a schoolgirl slut, tied, blindfolded and gagged! Offering anything and everything. But the 3 bi men failed to turn up!!!! Y say your coming, make arrangements and then just don't turn up? "

A lot of guys clearly enjoy wanking over the fantasy, but can't follow it up when it comes to reality.

We had a gangbang, and the guy who organised it advised us to invite double the number of guys we wanted there, then maybe half would turn up.

That usually seems to be the case, judging by other threads we've read.

That really sucks and is very unlucky for 3 people not to turn up, a lot of the time though guys and couples are all talk and bottle it at the last minute.

Getting half the invited guests is a bloody good result on fab . Most people we talk to say it's more like a quarter .

There really is an ever increasing amount of dreamers who seem to get their kicks from saying they'll meet and then not showing up . No excuse , just not showing up . Such a shame .....

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Would have been there like a shot..........!!

How rude. The end.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Thats 3 lame assed no show losers for your block list PLUS you need report to admin as no shows frowned on ..

Im in london in Sept..If you can get to Euston,I will have 3 guys for you

Because, quite simply, the site has really gone downhill this past year or so. I don't care what anyone says in response - it has and a lot of genuine people know it has and often talk about it on meets. More of a chat site now and fakes galore - becoming a joke, the fakes

Wtf are you serious!! That's soo crap I'd never pass you up if you were like that! Those lot were mad to do so!!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I fell into a ufo crater while washing my hair..there was no signal to phone out either..."

Again? Sheesh, you are unlucky, that is whats happened the last 9 times we were due to meet...

"Y do people do this? There i was, dressed as a schoolgirl slut, tied, blindfolded and gagged! Offering anything and everything. But the 3 bi men failed to turn up!!!! Y say your coming, make arrangements and then just don't turn up?

Because, quite simply, the site has really gone downhill this past year or so. I don't care what anyone says in response - it has and a lot of genuine people know it has and often talk about it on meets. More of a chat site now and fakes galore - becoming a joke, the fakes"

So agree - out of 10 arranged meets 1 turn up. That for a social with the chance of loads of fun.

The amount if excuses one gets ranging from stuck in traffic (hmm at 10pm on an empty M62), to had to pick up son in Newark at midnight but it's now 2am can I pop around to cat got out so we can't come to the couples where it takes 3 hours for make up and getting ready ... Many who go to clubs speak about the amount of people not turning up or just asking for pictures...the best are the ones who you point to read the profile of people and still come back asking for a meet even if they are in Outer China... yeah as if

Best is don't get upset, grab hubby and drag him somewhere nice for a meal and drink - then on way home have wild sex somewhere in the country side

PS please don't leave knickers laying about in the country side

"I fell into a ufo crater while washing my hair..there was no signal to phone out either...

Again? Sheesh, you are unlucky, that is whats happened the last 9 times we were due to meet... "

ET's like probing me...some of us have a life outside fab OK!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Because a lot of men on Fab are complete and utter tits and timewasting fuckwits to be honest with you

Just total Fantasists after a rapid online wank!!

And they wouldn't know a real sexy slut if one slapped them in the face with a cold fish

Best to visit clubs as often as you can

At least the people who are there are genuine

"Y do people do this? There i was, dressed as a schoolgirl slut, tied, blindfolded and gagged! Offering anything and everything. But the 3 bi men failed to turn up!!!! Y say your coming, make arrangements and then just don't turn up?

Because, quite simply, the site has really gone downhill this past year or so. I don't care what anyone says in response - it has and a lot of genuine people know it has and often talk about it on meets. More of a chat site now and fakes galore - becoming a joke, the fakes"

This

Because, quite simply, the site has really gone downhill this past year or so. I don't care what anyone says in response - it has and a lot of genuine people know it has and often talk about it on meets. More of a chat site now and fakes galore - becoming a joke, the fakes

This "

ahh well..must be the water down your way

Looks like they missed out. Many of us who do actually show up have had this problem.

"How rude. The end."

Well if anyone wants to invite me I will turn up. Never missed a meet yet (was late once due to a flat tyre) if I say I'm coming I'm coming......

West Midlands

"Well if anyone wants to invite me I will turn up. Never missed a meet yet (was late once due to a flat tyre) if I say I'm coming I'm coming......"

That's commendable

I'm the same only had to cancel due to illness

Had loads of people just not arrive though

Luckily I've always got a back up plans for something else to do

Or someone else to do lol

Thats crazy to think someone would just not show.

Shame you're so far away, I'd have been there

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

For a gang-bang I get them to send a tenner via paypal and they get it back when they turn up. Rarely get a no-show once some-ones parted with cash.

Thay must be fools

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Makes me laugh the single men on this thread extolling their virtues. Off course you'll all turn up, you're not like the others...right...I believe you!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we had similar thing, met the guy for social week before seemed genuine, arranged time, gave full directions, sat with all the gear on wasnt blindfolded though lol!! what happens no show!!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's best to invite more than you want as people always drop out last minute after weeks of 'yeah yeah yeah'.

If they stated they would def attend in messages, report them if you feel they are timewasting.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Makes me laugh the single men on this thread extolling their virtues. Off course you'll all turn up, you're not like the others...right...I believe you! "

glad you believe them cos we sure as feck dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

By *exy hot wife 84 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"For a gang-bang I get them to send a tenner via paypal and they get it back when they turn up. Rarely get a no-show once some-ones parted with cash."
. fuckin good idea that!

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Book 3 or 4 times the amount of guys you need and some actually turn up lol, i have to do this with Gang bangs and Bukkakes.

The guys reckon nothing happens on this site when in truth its overflowing with naughtiness...

"Makes me laugh the single men on this thread extolling their virtues. Off course you'll all turn up, you're not like the others...right...I believe you! "

makes me laugh even more the couples who arent that great at selecting viable men...or a failure to respect some simple communications..

its a two way street...I dont care if I'm supposed to jump through hoops for essentially a fuck n go

oops...did I say a bad thing?

i hate getting ready and then a no show? fckn timewasters should be kicked off site!

Well said ..... Our sentiments exactly !

By *aughtydesiresCouple  over a year ago

North West

That's exactly why we gave up long time ago on arranging private meets! Although they are moaning and complaining all the time about how difficult is for a single man here to get someone to meet them, the number of the singles failing to attend to a meeting is astonishing high. At least that's what our experiences was in here. Now we are meeting only in clubs! If they show up, great, if not, we won't have the evening ruined completely.

Well i think last minute let downs is a terrible shame and in this case it happens to be single guys .

But believe it or not this problem isnt just restricted to single guys .

Shock horror .

And people putting statements about guys should be grateful to get meets as its so hard for single guys on here is utter crap . Its not hard for guys on here atall ! Ive never had a problem getting meets when i want one . if a guy cant get meets then its his own fault he needs to learn better social skills .

That's a broad sweeping statement. There a plenty of genuine guys that would have turned up.

Although a large proportion of the blame is at the feet of the timewasters some also has to be laid at the feet of the host and their selection process.

By *r and mrsjonesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

good idea,,at least that way you know they are half serious

West Midlands

"Book 3 or 4 times the amount of guys you need and some actually turn up lol, i have to do this with Gang bangs and Bukkakes.

The guys reckon nothing happens on this site when in truth its overflowing with naughtiness..."

I've started to do this recently

I say yes to all those who I fancy knowing that at least two thirds won't show up

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We usually meet in clubs because of time wasters in the past. If someone doesn't turn up, which has happened quite a few times, it doesn't matter, there are plenty of others there.

» Add a new message to this topic