FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do singles confuse?

Do singles confuse?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lan43sum OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Forums on here are mostly a great mix of information, advice and opinion.

Different threads involve the issues that singles bring to the couples swinging scene. I know that some couples enjoy play with an extra male but its not then swinging is it?

Whats the _iew out there, should a swingers site allow singles of any type to cloud the water as it were?

Appreciate that this must have been discussed but often it pops up as part of a playing away etc type focus.

I'm always happy to be that extra male and to be on this site- just wonder if the site might be renamed but woudn't know what to (fabswingers and playmates perhaps?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A rose by any other name...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

The definition of swinging has evolved from the old wife swapping car keys in a bowl scenario...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does everything have to fit in a box

We all have a variety of likes and fantasies...this is just a place to get introduced to similar thinking people.

Let them eat cake I say, which ever way they want it and call it...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why does everything have to fit in a box

We all have a variety of likes and fantasies...this is just a place to get introduced to similar thinking people.

Let them eat cake I say, which ever way they want it and call it... "

I agree, it really doesn't matter what it's called.

To be honest I don't even see this as a swingers site, its just a sex site, everyone's on here, I've seen gay and lesbian couples and singles, straight and bi singles and couples of all sexualities this site is open to everyone's after sex as it should be

Why should it just be open to couples looking for couples, loads if couples are after single women so I'm sure they wouldn't want all singles banned

By *ex_OnTheBeachCouple  over a year ago

kent ( by the seaside )

Labels labels labels,

As someone has already mentioned the swinging scene has evolved over time,

What used to be 2 sets of couples swapping partners is now couples inviting singles and vice versa!

As long as it's fun for everyone who cares what the label says?

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Labels labels labels,

What used to be 2 sets of couples swapping partners is now couples inviting singles and vice versa!

As long as it's fun for everyone who cares what the label says? "

Exactly...

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"I know that some couples enjoy play with an extra male but its not then swinging is it?"

Isn't it?

I agree with all of the posts above, people will use this site for their own purposes. If I was to be pedantic I would say that singles meeting other singles via this site isn't swinging, especially if they say they wouldn't swap in the future if they found "true love"; but in our _iew any combination of people getting together to have sex can be described as an NSA lifestyle; aka "swinging"

The status quo on here is great no need to change or exclude. The scene would be pretty rubbish without singles

Exeter

"The status quo on here is great no need to change or exclude. The scene would be pretty rubbish without singles "

So glad to hear you say that.

cake?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, it's a sex site for me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"cake? "

Yes....Cake

Exeter

"cake?

Yes....Cake "

Are we talking about cheesecake?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why is a single male joining a couple not swinging?

A

Leicester

"Why is a single male joining a couple not swinging?

A"

I am good with the thought that a single joining a couple is swinging -as long as its adult and what all 3 want.

Labels sadly are common place on forums and, not sure what other singles think, but the labels are often handed down by couples in a holier than tho mode. doesn't bother me as the world is a big old place..just saying.

I've seen threads turn on single playing females as well.

Really glad to read the open minded approach of all the above...have a great weekend all!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

I am good with the thought that a single joining a couple is swinging -as long as its adult and what all 3 want.

Labels sadly are common place on forums and, not sure what other singles think, but the labels are often handed down by couples in a holier than tho mode. doesn't bother me as the world is a big old place..just saying.

Really glad to read the open minded approach of all the above...have a great weekend all!"

You could argue two singles meeting each other is just casual sex.

But a single meeting a couple? Why that can't be 'swinging' who knows?

The word is defined in different ways by different people. It really doesn't matter though as long as all are happy.

A

A

Really glad to read the open minded approach of all the above...have a great weekend all!

You could argue two singles meeting each other is just casual sex.

But a single meeting a couple? Why that can't be 'swinging' who knows?

The word is defined in different ways by different people. It really doesn't matter though as long as all are happy.

A"

What if a single male shags a single female in a swinging club, is that swinging?

I know I know there's always one

"cake?

Yes....Cake

Are we talking about cheesecake?"

I'm just waiting for my Victoria sponge to cool so I can fill it!!

Cream anyone?

Sid x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't care what it's called but I like it.

lets just say its a diverse scene thaty involves consenting adults sharing themselves with others...regardless of their marital status....

I detest the auto hierarchy some believe they have...when its simply because they have a partner who falls into the group known as the female.

I'm told I'm not a swinger...despite the fact I've done quite alot on the scene...moreso than many of those self professing elitist swinger groups.

I know its all about sex and not all about sex...

lots think we are strangers to each other...when I can count on many toes the friendships that I have had for many years with others...and I mean friendship.

a respect for how others use the scene is the most important part.

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

"I don't care what it's called but I like it. "

Let them eat cake I say, which ever way they want it and call it... "

That's the really cool thing about swinging. It has evolved quite a bit over the years. A good portion of the rest of the world is still in a box.

Swinging is now like an ice cream shop. You can now have all of those wonderful flavors, depending on your mood.

( It gives like minded people a direction to explore that side of themselves. Not just swapping spouses.)

Leicester

Let them eat cake I say, which ever way they want it and call it...

That's the really cool thing about swinging. It has evolved quite a bit over the years. A good portion of the rest of the world is still in a box.

Swinging is now like an ice cream shop. You can now have all of those wonderful flavors, depending on your mood.

( It gives like minded people a direction to explore that side of themselves. Not just swapping spouses.) "

Great way to put it! Everyone knows what a 69 is... and in the ice cream world a 99 is he one where the chocolate enhances the creamy cornet.

Not sure what my logic is but it sounds like every sensual buzz possible when good sex and ice cream mix.....

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I know some people hate this opinion, but I think that a swingers site should be for swingers (and other ethically non-monogamous relationships). Swingers and be singles, couples or multiples (poly).

There are quite a few people on here who hold anti-swinging _iews. These _iews are perfectly valid, much of the world is monogamous, but if you don't agree with swinging then please use another site, there are plenty out there!

Is the OP confusing swinging....as a lifestyle which I indulge in (as a single). With playing away...which is in fact just cheating.....perhaps that is NOT swinging.

Swinging is clearly NOT confined to couples....never has been!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"cake?

Yes....Cake

Are we talking about cheesecake?"

we can do

Exeter

"cake?

Yes....Cake

we can do"

I know it's been done before but I may start a thread about cheesecake.Watch this space..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"cake?

Yes....Cake

we can do

I know it's been done before but I may start a thread about cheesecake.Watch this space.."

There can never be too many threads with cake in the title.

"lets just say its a diverse scene thaty involves consenting adults sharing themselves with others...regardless of their marital status....

I detest the auto hierarchy some believe they have...when its simply because they have a partner who falls into the group known as the female.

I'm told I'm not a swinger...despite the fact I've done quite alot on the scene...moreso than many of those self professing elitist swinger groups.

I know its all about sex and not all about sex...

lots think we are strangers to each other...when I can count on many toes the friendships that I have had for many years with others...and I mean friendship.

a respect for how others use the scene is the most important part."

The site provides a supply of nice guys to help provide great group sex for greedy ladies. Just couples would not do that so single men are most welcome.

"I know some people hate this opinion, but I think that a swingers site should be for swingers (and other ethically non-monogamous relationships). Swingers and be singles, couples or multiples (poly).

There are quite a few people on here who hold anti-swinging _iews. These _iews are perfectly valid, much of the world is monogamous, but if you don't agree with swinging then please use another site, there are plenty out there! "

swinging is a lifestyle and a mindset...which is def different...there are def guys and girls on here that just use it as a shag site, until they can settle down into a a vanilla LTR...so therefore not true swingers...

"Labels labels labels,

As long as it's fun for everyone who cares what the label says?

Exactly... "

ditto

"To be honest I don't even see this as a swingers site, its just a sex site, everyone's on here, I've seen gay and lesbian couples and singles, straight and bi singles and couples of all sexualities this site is open to everyone's after sex as it should be

Why should it just be open to couples looking for couples, loads if couples are after single women so I'm sure they wouldn't want all singles banned "

Agree

Cambridge

"The site provides a supply of nice guys to help provide great group sex for greedy ladies. Just couples would not do that so single men are most welcome. "

But if we are talking about MF couples, there is still a man there. Lots of couples play alone, so even if it was couples only (which I am not advocating) there would still be plenty of cock for greedy girls

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

There would be a lot of bored ladies standing around twiddling their thumbs during one of my MMMMMFs if single guys weren't allowed to swing!

Cambridge

"There would be a lot of bored ladies standing around twiddling their thumbs during one of my MMMMMFs if single guys weren't allowed to swing!"

Or perhaps you would give them the opportunity to become unicorns for the evening

"There would be a lot of bored ladies standing around twiddling their thumbs during one of my MMMMMFs if single guys weren't allowed to swing!

Or perhaps you would give them the opportunity to become unicorns for the evening "

Or invite couples where the F is bi..and they could all go off and play together...I have lots of messages from MF's where the F is bi....noooo not for me lol

"No, it's a sex site for me"

But not to me!! Tinder is a sex site! Fab is a huge social, friendship and sex network ! Xx

People forget that this is just a website. Joining a website doesn't make you a swinger,regardless of relationship status. You want to call having sex with someone who isn't your legal partner swinging,that's your prerogative. The site welcomes all and is a good interface for people all over the internet to get in touch and find information about clubs,events,parties etc. It works for a lot of people,call it what you want.

"There would be a lot of bored ladies standing around twiddling their thumbs during one of my MMMMMFs if single guys weren't allowed to swing!

Or perhaps you would give them the opportunity to become unicorns for the evening "

Which is the last thing I would want. I don't need opportunities to meet women,I can do that without help

Cambridge

"People forget that this is just a website. Joining a website doesn't make you a swinger,regardless of relationship status. You want to call having sex with someone who isn't your legal partner swinging,that's your prerogative. The site welcomes all and is a good interface for people all over the internet to get in touch and find information about clubs,events,parties etc. It works for a lot of people,call it what you want. "

Joining a website doesn't make you a swinger. Calling yourself a swinger doesn't make you a swinger either.

"People forget that this is just a website. Joining a website doesn't make you a swinger,regardless of relationship status. You want to call having sex with someone who isn't your legal partner swinging,that's your prerogative. The site welcomes all and is a good interface for people all over the internet to get in touch and find information about clubs,events,parties etc. It works for a lot of people,call it what you want.

Joining a website doesn't make you a swinger. Calling yourself a swinger doesn't make you a swinger either. "

That is very true. I don't call myself anything. I don't feel the need to.

Leicester

Thanks to one and all. All very thoughtful answers/comments. I was angling for the way others see singles. For me its all horses for courses and the site gives us every option to meet every need or interest. Even for chatting its good to have a feel for the interests of the other party.

Happy Days and Nights all

By *ord_PussylickMan  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Isn't it simply about sex!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"To be honest I don't even see this as a swingers site, its just a sex site, everyone's on here, I've seen gay and lesbian couples and singles, straight and bi singles and couples of all sexualities this site is open to everyone's after sex as it should be

Why should it just be open to couples looking for couples, loads if couples are after single women so I'm sure they wouldn't want all singles banned "

Well said. I fully agree with that

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

It should be renamed to keep up with the times to "fabshaggers"

Because it makes me smile

i was going to say something very profound, then i got distracted by cheesecake...im single, bi, and have met single people and couples..so i dont know if i qualify for the proper title of swinger..

Why is it the cynic in me reads this thread as "see couples I'm really just like you not like those other single men....now let me have a ride on your missus"

Leicester

"Why is it the cynic in me reads this thread as "see couples I'm really just like you not like those other single men....now let me have a ride on your missus""

Really? On a "sex" site wanting to meet couples means single straight guys want to play...chess/dominoes with the lady for the pleasure of all three?

Not at all cynical to think as you do.

Yes all of us are different and I guess we all celebrate that?

"Why is it the cynic in me reads this thread as "see couples I'm really just like you not like those other single men....now let me have a ride on your missus"

Really? On a "sex" site wanting to meet couples means single straight guys want to play...chess/dominoes with the lady for the pleasure of all three?

Not at all cynical to think as you do.

Yes all of us are different and I guess we all celebrate that?

"

I have the feeling you some what missed the point that I was saying this thread was less about what you really think and merely you saying what you think will get you laid.

» Add a new message to this topic