FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No Cock Pics

No Cock Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many people moan about being sent cock pics

"send me a cock pic and i'll block"ect

then they more often than not have their pussy with some form of insertion on show.Tits out

Surely some form of contradiction

I personally don't have cock pics on my profile but i just think its double standards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really a contradiction. If they were sending pussy pics out in messages that would be a contradiction.

Most people like to browse pics at their own leisure, if you have no profile pics then it's best to send some or else the person won't know if they find you attractive, but to have an inbox full of cocks puts you off going to your inbox i find. No need for it really, we all know men have a cock but tend to wanna see their body and face, but i have seen some ugly cocks and been glad to because i wouldn't enjoy sucking them and i instantly knew i didn't wanna meet them off that alone.

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes, so how many women have sent you unsolicited photos of their pussys ...lol. Not many I am guessing. Its fine to be sent a full frontal photo that shows your cock, but it should also show the rest of your body and your face. Unless you have a huge cock most women and couples will ignore and may even if it is massive one.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

It's just personal preference. Tailor your messages to the person you're contacting as everyone is different. I have no intimate pics on my profile, yet I love a nice cock pic. Emphasis on the word 'nice' though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes, so how many women have sent you unsolicited photos of their pussys ...lol. Not many I am guessing. Its fine to be sent a full frontal photo that shows your cock, but it should also show the rest of your body and your face. Unless you have a huge cock most women and couples will ignore and may even if it is massive one.

"

» Add a new message to this topic