FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > POTENTIAL

POTENTIAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvybrunette91 OP   Woman  over a year ago

tidworth

Does anyone ever feel like they are fucking somebody they may end up genuinely liking?

I feel like this would not be a good place to go with NSA sex...

Did you stop meeting the person? Or just carry on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I genuinely like all the guys I fuck. ...i have no trouble thinking it's anything more than NSA because I'm not looking for anything other than NSA.

Liking men I may meet is necessary for me. Its when things develop that the problems start and then they run for the hills

If you mean will I become too attached,no.

I genuinely like my fwb, we click on all levels. If I thought I was feeling more than I should, I would stop seeing him.

It becomes messy

lol the most many of times I seen one is 3 times

Hmmm... Definitely gets messy. One of my friends introduced me to swinging, I don't play with him & his other half any more as I have some type of feelings for him and he cares a lot for me too. Bad bad bad move

"Does anyone ever feel like they are fucking somebody they may end up genuinely liking?

Did you stop meeting the person? Or just carry on? "

Like, or become attached? There is a big difference.

I find that most, not all but most, of my meets I have to like them and be attracted to them. Do I become attached? No.

But do I like them, in the main yes.

Been on both sides. Where I have ended up liking someone more than I should and vice versa. When a guy got attached I just cut all contact. When I liked a guy I just told myself that he doesn't want me for more than a fuck seemed to work. I do generally like the people I meet though. Just a bit more careful of letting my emotions run away with themselves.

I think its inevitable with certain people you meet and unfortunately i think it affects women more than men. Men seem better equipped to keep things seperate it can be really difficult. Remember why youre here xx

Well i met up with this hot chick and we had a right laugh and flirt. Kinda forgot to have the sex part, so had to meet up a few days later for that!

That was 19 months ago. Who'd have thought fab could be the most successful dating site?

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

"Does anyone ever feel like they are fucking somebody they may end up genuinely liking?

We have a regular we meet. I really like him and he knows how to really get me wet. Just the idea of the meet gets me red hot in anticipation. But after we finish, that's it. I wouldn't want to see him more regular than we already do, I wouldn't want to socialize as friends with him etc. He's a good fuck and I like to have him fucking me, but that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

Easier said then done. Lust or love it is very difficult not to let your emotions rule your head let alone your heart. Especially when you are being intimate with the same individual on a regular basis. I've been there as many other have too, you only need to read the forum posts of people that have had their hearts broken. recognising your weakness is key and I now have many strategies in place to ensure it never happens again.

That happened to me, they were great to meet and play with but i also felt they were a wonderful person too, i did feel something different for them and i was concenerned that it would end up with me getting hurt cus my feelings were way beyond swinging but it ended well, we got married and have been together for 7 years

Both still swinging thou and life is good

» Add a new message to this topic