FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help required, if possible!

Help required, if possible!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p4fun1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Well, a bit embarrassing to say but got to do something about it. Got no sex life whatsoever and it's starting to get me a bit troubled.

Not a pub or club kinda guy.. Always been good with women but not the kind to hound a lady. Feels to pushy and forceful. I've always let the lady's make the first move, then I'm comfortable.

Not into boasting about what I've done either. Seems being humble has turned me back into nearly a virgin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you wait for the ladies to make the first move on fab, you're going to be waiting for quite some time.

That said, I do know where you're coming from as I am much the same - usually, but I've found during my time on fab that us single guys need to be pro-active and get messaging.

Even then it can seem like you're not getting anywhere with messages either getting deleted or remaining unread, but one thing I would suggest to improve your prospects is to revisit your profile.

It's rather on the sparse side.

Your forum post is much longer than your profile text and you have no public pictures.

Try doing a forum post on the subjects of 'profile advice', 'what am I doing wrong', 'why can't I get a meet' and 'help' and see what, very useful advice has been on offer.

You'll find that generally, most advise a good profile revision, giving more information on who you are as a person and what a prospective meet might be able to look forward to.

You could try looking at a number of profiles of single guys, ladies and couples to get a broad idea of what works and what doesn't.

As many say, effort in = rewards out.

You seem like a nice guy OP but I have to concur with Permanentstiffie's comments above - whilst you might get lucky sitting back and waiting for the ladies to come to you, you'll probably get more joy approaching them with a respectful message first.

Good luck in your search!

Manchester

"If you wait for the ladies to make the first move on fab, you're going to be waiting for quite some time.

That said, I do know where you're coming from as I am much the same - usually, but I've found during my time on fab that us single guys need to be pro-active and get messaging.

Even then it can seem like you're not getting anywhere with messages either getting deleted or remaining unread, but one thing I would suggest to improve your prospects is to revisit your profile.

It's rather on the sparse side.

Your forum post is much longer than your profile text and you have no public pictures.

Try doing a forum post on the subjects of 'profile advice', 'what am I doing wrong', 'why can't I get a meet' and 'help' and see what, very useful advice has been on offer.

You'll find that generally, most advise a good profile revision, giving more information on who you are as a person and what a prospective meet might be able to look forward to.

You could try looking at a number of profiles of single guys, ladies and couples to get a broad idea of what works and what doesn't.

As many say, effort in = rewards out."

really appreciate the tips. trying to get out of a rut can be quite a struggle. Will definitely take that advice on board though. fingers crossed it'll help solve this problem. lol.

Cheers mate.

Manchester

"You seem like a nice guy OP but I have to concur with Permanentstiffie's comments above - whilst you might get lucky sitting back and waiting for the ladies to come to you, you'll probably get more joy approaching them with a respectful message first.

Good luck in your search!"

thanks for the heads up. going to review the situation and get busy with that profile and increase on messages. Cheers folks

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Lots of born again virgins here ... just get out there and meet. Join the forum socials and get to know the forumites

By *everlandCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Read peoples profiles, and if you think you match, then write something spontaneous, humourus, and not too long. If it works and you get into a conversation, be yourself, and you'll find the people you get on with respond. Tickle the mind and the body will follow, as we like to say

Manchester

"Lots of born again virgins here ... just get out there and meet. Join the forum socials and get to know the forumites "
well at least I'm not on my own.lol

Should be a nearly virgin section on here.lol

thanks again. x

Manchester

"Read peoples profiles, and if you think you match, then write something spontaneous, humourus, and not too long. If it works and you get into a conversation, be yourself, and you'll find the people you get on with respond. Tickle the mind and the body will follow, as we like to say

"

Can't wait for those body's to follow. lol. Thanks x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Try and expand your profile a little. I prefer to message men, but if their proiles don't indicate what type of lady they are looking for (without being lazy and saying all women/not fussy), then I'll avoid messaging them.

Tell us where you are prepared to meet. Hotel? Accommodate at yours?

Be a bit cheeky and they will come. I've said things to women on here that I'd be too shy to say in person. You have to make the first move. Surprise yourself... Start by talking to a woman on your hotlist. She may answer.

» Add a new message to this topic