FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who mess about.

People who mess about.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oldyhorni OP   Woman  over a year ago

swadlincote

iv had lots of really nice comments today ,but can't understand why ,when you arrange a meet ,they bottle it and make pity full excuses .why arrange it if there not serious about doing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"iv had lots of really nice comments today ,but can't understand why ,when you arrange a meet ,they bottle it and make pity full excuses .why arrange it if there not serious about doing it."

Gawd knows. the fools. just read your profile..why did they not turn up? which bit of sexy and curvy as Hell didn't they like? xx

Because most just like the idea and chat about it, then when they realise the reality of sex comes near to the arranged date, they bottle it lol and get cold feet

I've been doing this for many years... And I can still get so nervous that I have threatened to turn the car around and go home...

Mr stops me having a complete panic

Sometimes it will be that the thought is better in your head.. for me its something I can't work out as socially I'm confident and I'm sure if I was crap someone would have told me by now lol

So its not always a case of wanting to mess people about. Btw I have never actually not turned up...

Goodness only knows why they do this .

The chase may be the thrill for them .

Luckily we have pretty much worked out the wasters now , and it doesn't happen that often .

Worried his wife would find out.

Tease and run so many do it on here

"iv had lots of really nice comments today ,but can't understand why ,when you arrange a meet ,they bottle it and make pity full excuses .why arrange it if there not serious about doing it."
pisses me off!!!!!!

"I've been doing this for many years... And I can still get so nervous that I have threatened to turn the car around and go home...

Mr stops me having a complete panic

Sometimes it will be that the thought is better in your head.. for me its something I can't work out as socially I'm confident and I'm sure if I was crap someone would have told me by now lol

So its not always a case of wanting to mess people about. Btw I have never actually not turned up... "

A little bit of adrenaline is good - it would be boring if there was no nerves or excitement about a meet!

There can always be legitimate reasons why people can't or don't turn up. The fair thing to do is let the other person know ASAP - to just stand people up without notification is where it becomes unfair imho

If you find out you'll be able to make a fortune!!

keyboard warriors come in all kind of disguises..

also a lot of people on here, and other sites, aren't really what they purport to be.....the 'too good to be true' profile is probably just that as the person that set it up is more than likely a needy pensioner looking for cheap thrills!!

yet others talk the talk but don't have the bottle to walk the walk.......it's very sad

» Add a new message to this topic