FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Average age of a swinger

Average age of a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

obviously the age range of swingers is vast, but it seems to me that it's 40 something's who are more prevalent both on here and at the clubs we've visited.

If this is the case, I wonder why?

I must say the sex I've experienced while in my 40s has been far better than any other time in my life ,mainly because I've lost any hang up I may have had when younger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"obviously the age range of swingers is vast, but it seems to me that it's 40 something's who are more prevalent both on here and at the clubs we've visited.

If this is the case, I wonder why?

I must say the sex I've experienced while in my 40s has been far better than any other time in my life ,mainly because I've lost any hang up I may have had when younger. "

The sex I'm experiencing at 36 is better than ever before

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I've never felt sexier or had more sex. In my twenties I had no confidence at all and didn't date.

Mr has been swinging for about 20 years, he's now 41

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Probably something to do with kids all grown up and now a void needs to be filled. We are more sexually adventurous now than either of us has ever been.

I think it depends on the type of swinger .

We have met all ages from early twenties upwards , and in clubs it seems your guess is about right .

With dogging it seems there are loads of older guys , but quite a few younger too . The younger guys need to be coaxed to arrive somewhat , perhaps because they are less patient ?

On fab it seems couples are more in the 35 - 55 bracket , and single guys younger , and girls the same .

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

We represent the young ones here

There's not many genuine twenty something's about. Most we come across are time wasters unfortunately. Hence we try and stick to clubs to meet people.

Had kids, they don't need me, so now i can do what i want in my spare time. Before i was stuck with them or else i'd have been fucking around in my mid 20s. Did it before i had kids, they become cock blockers once you have them.

By *aughty2foryouCouple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

Don't think there is a typical average, as it all depends, but guess most people feel more confident doing it as they get more experienced in life

I'll get me coat

» Add a new message to this topic