FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Proffessional couples / swingles what value does it bring / mean

Proffessional couples / swingles what value does it bring / mean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks

We are not sure if this topic has been covered before but here goes

Why do members put "proffessional" in their tag lines or profile description do we get paid to swing (now that would be good lol)

Not having a go at anyone we are all here for many different reasons and each to their own

Does it mean you work, we do and does it matter after all it's a swinging site and we are sure there's people on here from all walks of life and in privileged positions but isn't it about discretion and non judgmental

We look forward to what your thoughts are but bear in mind this isn't having a go just mearly asking does it add any value being "proffessional"

Why advertise it

Just

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Edited

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Reposted

It adds value if its spelled correctly

Only joking, no it makes no odds to me. I'm not on here looking for date material... so professional or not does not matter.

I think some people use it as a way of saying they work, and for others its about defining a certain level of career... to me, it makes them sound like they ran out of interesting things to say.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi folks

We are not sure if this topic has been covered before but here goes

Why do members put "proffessional" in their tag lines or profile description do we get paid to swing (now that would be good lol)

Not having a go at anyone we are all here for many different reasons and each to their own

Does it mean you work, we do and does it matter after all it's a swinging site and we are sure there's people on here from all walks of life and in privileged positions but isn't it about discretion and non judgmental

We look forward to what your thoughts are but bear in mind this isn't having a go just mearly asking does it add any value being "proffessional"

Why advertise it

Just"

It's just a way of finding people that might have more in common with you.

For the same reason that I often write that I'm into photography or that I'm a student - it's a way of discovering people with shared interests and lifestyles.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes, it's been done to death, usually by inverted snobs with monumental chips on their shoulders.

As a rule of thumb, if there is something on a profile I don't like/understand etc I move on without ridicule or expect anyone to justify their profile content!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Makes me laugh when it's not spelt correctly...

[Removed by poster at 13/05/15 12:41:55]

Is this post misspelt

Using a phone to post to the forum

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Makes me laugh when it's not spelt correctly..."

First thing I noticed..

I am less fussy:dustbin man or doctor.

Asked for this to be removed hadn't realised "this" repost had misspelling the original did within the thread title hence the repost

Apologies all

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

We're so sick/tired/amused/bored of the whole professional/sexy/hot/cute/young-looking etc tags we wrote a new profile to highlight our boredom of it all

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I could understand if people were lookin for a ltr.so called meaningful thing..

I.e young black professional male seeks similar male/Female but this is a swingers site ffs.we want sex (don't we?)would of hoped people moved away from elitist tosh..

I think people just copy others without recognising the class bias.having said that,I am much more attracted to working class blokes,the so called non professionals

[Removed by poster at 13/05/15 13:36:15]

The government professional standards web site defines profession as "....it's meant to be an indicator of trust and expertise".

Hmmm....I'm guessing that often one or both of those criteria are missing!

"I could understand if people were lookin for a ltr.so called meaningful thing..

I.e young black professional male seeks similar male/Female but this is a swingers site ffs.we want sex (don't we?)would of hoped people moved away from elitist tosh..

I think people just copy others without recognising the class bias.having said that,I am much more attracted to working class blokes,the so called non professionals

"

Why is it 'elitist' to want to spend your leisure time with people who have similar values, interests and lifestyles to yourself?

I've met some professional guys on here, i still enjoy their company and fucking them. I doubt it's to be elitist if they've met someone like me.

I honestly think they just put professional on their profile because their work is their main thing they do, long hrs, not much free time and so is a main part of them so they mention professional on in their profile.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't really think too much about it, other than I'd be more interested in someone who had a job rather than someone dossing about on the dole.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, yes I'm aware that not everyone that is unemployed is a layabout. I'm talking about the overall attitude of 'can't be bothered to work'

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"I could understand if people were lookin for a ltr.so called meaningful thing..

Why is it 'elitist' to want to spend your leisure time with people who have similar values, interests and lifestyles to yourself?"

cos I think some people use it on here to sound superior..

"cos I think some people use it on here to sound superior.."

I think it's ok to be proud of being a professional. It's ok to be proud of anything you achieve in your life.

If others think you're trying to be all 'superior' because you have different priorities to them, I'm not sure it's the professionals that have the problem - or the chip on their shoulder.

By *lymcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Devon

Its how someone wants to present themselves. Just some object - and then all they should do is ignore them.

We object to all the lone dick pictures and just ignore them.

We also object to those who are so derogatory to women, who see to think they should get want they want just because they have a dick!

Seems no point in trying to make judgements on them in public as it is their own choice as indeed it is to be on this site.

We use it quite simply because we are. There are lots of other adjectives on our profile and this is the only one that causes other people angst. Hopefully it acts as a filter to those inverted snobs who take exception to it on this and other threads.

Why is it 'elitist' to want to spend your leisure time with people who have similar values, interests and lifestyles to yourself?"

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"We're so sick/tired/amused/bored of the whole professional/sexy/hot/cute/young-looking etc tags we wrote a new profile to highlight our boredom of it all "

I love it one of the best profiles on here

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Yes, it's been done to death, usually by inverted snobs with monumental chips on their shoulders.

As a rule of thumb, if there is something on a profile I don't like/understand etc I move on without ridicule or expect anyone to justify their profile content! "

Exactly. If it works for those who find it useful it's a good adjective to include in a profile. If it's an irrelevance to others then what difference does it make to them, and if it's an irritation to some then it's a warning flag for them not to contact the profile's owner.

Surely on a site like fab it's important to provide as much honest information as possible about yourself to enable a choice to be made.

At least claiming you are a professional is objective, and not subjective like all the claims of being "hot", "sexy", etc that we see on profiles

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Possibly the reason why I am attracted to anonymous sex..

Doggin/cruising etc..no discussion no status no separatism etc just fun &no questions asked.

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

"We're so sick/tired/amused/bored of the whole professional/sexy/hot/cute/young-looking etc tags we wrote a new profile to highlight our boredom of it all

I love it one of the best profiles on here"

Thanks

We use it as code to mean that we expect sophisticated conversation and good manners. Anything else won't work for us.

» Add a new message to this topic