FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > anyone make amateur swingers movies as would love to take part

anyone make amateur swingers movies as would love to take part

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hiya since me and Steve met and started swinging some one asked us if wouldn't mind joining in with some other couples and singles and let him film it not for commercial use but just for the couples and singles that took part at the time I didn't give it another thought and let it go but now its been a fantasy I would love to try in fact the idea really turns me on me and steve have chatted about the idea and would like to give it a try so if anybody knows of someone that is in to making amateur films or would like to organise such a meeting let me or Steve know as it would make one of my fantasies come true

love Karen and Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enrydarrenMan  over a year ago

Harrow Weald

always had a thing for doing the filming. then get a happy ending at the end

Leeds

Hi if you know anyone we live in Leeds as I said if you or someone you know would like to make a movie somewhere they know preferably near Leeds I think it could be good fun we could do all sorts and have lots of fun

love Karen xx

Leeds

is there anyone on the forum that knows someone that can help me with fantasy I am serious and willing to do what ever is asked by who ever would like to film us even if its just for the people involved to have copies just for them or if anyone actually makes films that are released as amateur movies I would be willing to partake with Steve

love Karen xx

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

If your up for girl girl ,fetishes and femdomme , get yer asses over to mine in manchester....

Happy to help over drinks ,laughs and rudies..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya since me and Steve met and started swinging some one asked us if wouldn't mind joining in with some other couples and singles and let him film it not for commercial use but just for the couples and singles that took part at the time I didn't give it another thought and let it go but now its been a fantasy I would love to try in fact the idea really turns me on me and steve have chatted about the idea and would like to give it a try so if anybody knows of someone that is in to making amateur films or would like to organise such a meeting let me or Steve know as it would make one of my fantasies come true

love Karen and Steve"

Just remember that a lot of people will be using them for commercial use possibly without telling you that.

Just sent you a private message. May be able to help.

Leeds

so I there any one in Leeds area that would help us make a amateur film or knows of anyone that would like to join us having fun doing it and perhaps knows of somewhere we can do it so if you can help us get in touch

love Karen and Steve

Leeds

so I there any one in Leeds area that would help us make a amateur film or knows of anyone that would like to join us having fun doing it and perhaps knows of somewhere we can do it so if you can help us get in touch

love Karen and Steve

By *ade400Couple  over a year ago

Nantwich

We do professional filming

Leeds

is there any cost involved and do you do the setting up if possible could give us more details please

love Karen

By *hris3437Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Sounds hot Karen. Good luck xx

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I can hold a camcorder ,

I'd like to shoot a couple having sex - from the build up to post orgasm. B & W, grainy, soft focus.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

My candid advice for you don't part take in it. is a step to self destruction trust no body when it comes to sex video. It can be used to blackmail you or your family if that video fell into the wrong hand. It can be used for commercial purposes as well .Think twice.

If you have nothing to loose then the ball is in your court.

» Add a new message to this topic