FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single parents

Single parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hettoslut OP   Woman  over a year ago

Brixton

Im lucky as my sister lives with m and babysits, not sure how i would cope wihout her, how do you all manage to meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My son is 16 so can be left alone although I won't leave him alone overnight yet.

He knows I meet men for a drink, I try to be as honest with him as I can but he does not know I meet them for sex.

I can't thank my parents or my sons dads parents enough for their help.

By *hettoslut OP   Woman  over a year ago

Brixton

im open with my sis she knows i swing, meet so thats cool

I only play alternate weekends when I'm child free.

Obviously wished it was more.

But I'm a Mum. My daughter comes first.

My mum and my sister live next door to me so whenever I need to go anywhere in the evening either my mum or sister will sleep in my house. Not really for meets but I do 10 hour night shifts at work.

My daughter gets picked up by her dad Saturday morning and comes home Sunday tea time so I always have Saturday nights free.

I'm quite lucky really because my mum, my sister, my child's father, his girlfriend or his parents are all on hand if I need them.

"I only play alternate weekends when I'm child free.

Obviously wished it was more.

But I'm a Mum. My daughter comes first. "

Same here, I have 2 kids and they come first.

Harry

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I did not even date for seven years when my kids were younger. Now mine are teens, much easier, but still never go out overnight or too late, unless we are together so the kids know I am safe.

During school hours and the days im not working or the day my ex isnt over hogging the sofa.

I haven't had sex for a while.

I have my children every other weekend and half of school holidays.

I never play when I have them. They come first.

"I have my children every other weekend and half of school holidays.

I never play when I have them. They come first."

I think you'll find the vast majority of people dont play when there kids are at home and I suspect the same is true for putting there kids first. There's no need to act smug. We can see you're doing your bit.

I think you'll find the vast majority of people dont play when there kids are at home and I suspect the same is true for putting there kids first. There's no need to act smug. We can see you're doing your bit. "

Wasn't trying to be smug. Sorry.

I think you'll find the vast majority of people dont play when there kids are at home and I suspect the same is true for putting there kids first. There's no need to act smug. We can see you're doing your bit.

Wasn't trying to be smug. Sorry."

You weren't being smug

I've got a good support network, but I still have trouble finding spare time due to poor organisational skills..wonder if its time to set up a fab creche

I think you'll find the vast majority of people dont play when there kids are at home and I suspect the same is true for putting there kids first. There's no need to act smug. We can see you're doing your bit. "

Lots of women said similar things above yet you picked on a guy for saying the same.

He didn't sound smug at all.

Lots of people on here play when their kids are at home and often proudly admit it in the forum. Sex is more important than their kids to some people...

Erm......i would argue it is just as hard for couples to meet together than it is for single parents.....actually it's easier for some single parents as their kids get to stay with their ex partners in some cases. Hubby and I meet together about 3 times a year and normally end up going to a club as we can never find anyone suitable. I know single parents have a tough job but others find it just as difficult to find time to meet....especially when you both work full time......just saying.

"Erm......i would argue it is just as hard for couples to meet together than it is for single parents.....actually it's easier for some single parents as their kids get to stay with their ex partners in some cases. Hubby and I meet together about 3 times a year and normally end up going to a club as we can never find anyone suitable. I know single parents have a tough job but others find it just as difficult to find time to meet....especially when you both work full time......just saying."

We really struggle, not just for this but for anything. No family support nobody we would trust to have the kids for any length of time. We last went out together without the kids 3 years ago

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Theoretically during school hours but it's been a fair old while. They do go to their dad's at the weekend but I work most of the time they are gone. What I really need is someone local, amazing in bed and preferably tall, who can rescue me from work on saturday night, whisk me away to his boudoir, do all sorts of wicked things to me then deposit me back at work on Sunday morning.

Funnily enough, not found him yet

I meet in school times....the rare tines I do an evening I've been lucky enough that my eldest (22) looks after younger ones

"My mum and my sister live next door to me so whenever I need to go anywhere in the evening either my mum or sister will sleep in my house. Not really for meets but I do 10 hour night shifts at work.

My daughter gets picked up by her dad Saturday morning and comes home Sunday tea time so I always have Saturday nights free.

I'm quite lucky really because my mum, my sister, my child's father, his girlfriend or his parents are all on hand if I need them. "

"I meet in school times....the rare tines I do an evening I've been lucky enough that my eldest (22) looks after younger ones "

I'm obviously timing my working life wrong!

I have the opposite problem that I'm the only babysitter for my children and one of them is a single parent with two jobs. I have to check with them before I arrange anything. And neither of them drive,so I'm chauffeur too.

Lots of women said similar things above yet you picked on a guy for saying the same.

He didn't sound smug at all.

Lots of people on here play when their kids are at home and often proudly admit it in the forum. Sex is more important than their kids to some people... "

Thanks for your supporting comments

On a related note, I fought a very tough legal battle to get the arrangement that I have now and so obviously, I wouldn't want to do anything that might put that in jeopardy.

If my day off falls during the week then I can arrange for a meet during school hours. If not then I need to try and get a sitter.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm lucky now my child is 18, but when she was small I used to have my nephew when he was 16 babysit for extra money once or twice a week for a couple of hours, then when he reached 18, I got his younger brother to babysit until she was old enough to stay on her own for a few hours....

Wasn't trying to be smug. Sorry."

How was that acting smug? God, some people really need to chill out a bit.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

for meets I would never have them near the home whilst the children was there

only at contact for the mother or within school hrs when kids had school time would I play

mother missed contacts like hell on fire so sometimes on special occasions that i had to arrange an over nighter for the children

I've had a meet where the cpls kid knocked on the front room door when we were all naked..very awkward..all a learning curve...its good to see fabbers doin the right thing tho, parenting is the most difficult job in the world and from when I've read it doesn't actually ever end so maybe a string of threads detailing strategies and techniques for coping and adapting to these kinds of situations might prove a helpful tool in the fabswingers little box of tricks

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

When I left my husband the two kids at home were 11 and 15. Every Weekend they spent with their dad. I was still mourning the end of my marriage: just concentrated on keeping it together for the kids.

"I've had a meet where the cpls kid knocked on the front room door when we were all naked..very awkward..all a learning curve...its good to see fabbers doin the right thing tho, parenting is the most difficult job in the world and from when I've read it doesn't actually ever end so maybe a string of threads detailing strategies and techniques for coping and adapting to these kinds of situations might prove a helpful tool in the fabswingers little box of tricks"

Same... I've had two meets with a couple, they have the female's eight year old daughter living with them. During our first meet, said daughter knocked on the door twice when we were in really compromising positions - the first time I almost rolled off the bed, whacked my head on the wardrobe and concussed myself.

The second meet was worse... I was talking the daughter later that day, this is the conversation went-

Daughter - Did you shake A's (male) hand when you were in the bedroom?

Me- Why?

D- Cos I did and his hand was all wet and sticky!

Really, it's not something I approve of, doing stuff like that with kids in the house. I think they'll click when they get a bit older.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

How was that acting smug? God, some people really need to chill out a bit."

We don't live together, so I'm a single mum and my son is 16 this month and independent and trustworthy enough to be left for a few hours in the evening if I go to a club. He occasionally stays at his Dads at the weekends so I can stay out at Axels. Would never meet at my house, I like to keep it all seperate, even when son isn't here, it's my little sanctury and my bed belongs to my cats

- Kitty x

I'm a single parent and use the time that little'un is with her dad to meet - every other weekend and one weeknight evening.

I think that people generally are leading busy lives these days wnether you are a parent or single or what. very few people don't work and have no partner or family commitments to tend to, so meeting people from fab is always going to be something which has to be 'fitted in' around the rest of our lives. Indeed I find it really off putting when the same people on my newsfeed are advertising themselves day in day out as available for a meet. Seriously, haven't you got anything else in your life other than fab?!

You weren't being smug "

I didn't see that as being smug at all. He was just replying to the post with his circumstances.

» Add a new message to this topic