FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dad bod

Dad bod

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's this about dad bods I'm hearing, now I have a choice dad bod or buff one of which takes less effort than the other. ??or??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I get a HUH??????

Huh??????

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Whats a Dad Bod

Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Whats a Dad Bod "

Less trouble than a dead bod

Come and get me you jelly belly lovers! Im all yours. Please be patient if you message as im sure to get loads. I will get back to you i promise.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts"

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title

"Basically it's now in fashion and praised for a man to be overweight. celebs and media are going wild. "Who needs six packs when a jelly belly is all the rage now!!" --- literally a serious article headline I saw recently.

What annoys me though was if this were about women the health police and fat haters would go absolutely nuts

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

think foc sounds ok lol

i dunno, makes a refreshing change, usually blokes are just considered to be fat old cunts, whilst women are given the fluffy "bbw" title"

Please dont call me Old

Gimp

» Add a new message to this topic