FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bukkake

Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungfreesingle1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Anyone in to an all male bukkake session??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes count me in

Bolton

"Yes count me in "

I have knelt before nine guys and sucked their cocks whilst they wanked over me. It was an amazing experience feeling all that lovely cum splatter over my face. I've also done smaller groups of guys

Bolton

"I have knelt before nine guys and sucked their cocks whilst they wanked over me. It was an amazing experience feeling all that lovely cum splatter over my face. I've also done smaller groups of guys "
love the sound of that! Think you could be one horny guy to have some fun with

Im up for it

"I have knelt before nine guys and sucked their cocks whilst they wanked over me. It was an amazing experience feeling all that lovely cum splatter over my face. I've also done smaller groups of guys love the sound of that! Think you could be one horny guy to have some fun with "

Not much beats being on my knees with a load of hard throbbing cocks in my mouth and wanking over my face

Bolton

"Im up for it"

Bolton

"I have knelt before nine guys and sucked their cocks whilst they wanked over me. It was an amazing experience feeling all that lovely cum splatter over my face. I've also done smaller groups of guys love the sound of that! Think you could be one horny guy to have some fun with

Not much beats being on my knees with a load of hard throbbing cocks in my mouth and wanking over my face "

I could only imagine! Most guys I have had at any one time was 9 in a cottage and that was horny!!

"I have knelt before nine guys and sucked their cocks whilst they wanked over me. It was an amazing experience feeling all that lovely cum splatter over my face. I've also done smaller groups of guys love the sound of that! Think you could be one horny guy to have some fun with

Not much beats being on my knees with a load of hard throbbing cocks in my mouth and wanking over my face I could only imagine! Most guys I have had at any one time was 9 in a cottage and that was horny!! "

Mmmmmmmm how i would love lots more guys wanking over me

Bolton

Not much beats being on my knees with a load of hard throbbing cocks in my mouth and wanking over my face I could only imagine! Most guys I have had at any one time was 9 in a cottage and that was horny!!

Mmmmmmmm how i would love lots more guys wanking over me "

I don't know if I would want to be one of the guys wanking or the guy being covered in cum! Would have to have to different groups on separate occasions just to see

I prefer to be the one being wanked over and then of course there is always the clean up guy

Bolton

Mmmmmm making me so hard now

Im happy to hold a bukkake on the wirral if anyone is interested

Could be fun to be the one kneeling although sure Ginger would love to take part even if just to make sure everyone was hard and to watch me being covered

I went to a gay sauna and I had 5 men come over my cock and balls then another one cleaned it up and swallowed as much as he could. Filthy sod ha ha

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

This is one of my favorite fantasies but i suspect it'll forever remain a fantasy.

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Definitely one of our biggest fantasies too x

"Could be fun to be the one kneeling although sure Ginger would love to take part even if just to make sure everyone was hard and to watch me being covered"

I'm Game

If you guys are interested in attending a bukkake and can travel mail me im happy to hold it

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Well up for this if its in the Mids. Love to be surrounded by spurting cocks, the more the better.

By *tterlysluterlyCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Definitely one for my wife's list of things she would love to do. Thinking about it it's about the only one she has left....

"I prefer to be the one being wanked over and then of course there is always the clean up guy "

Mmm yes, where do I sign?

» Add a new message to this topic