FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > first meet up.female in (period). Doubt or accept the fact?

first meet up.female in (period). Doubt or accept the fact?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

My female friends were discussing time waster excuses when they meet up with other couples.What stand out as number one fat fib is (women menstrual period)

in most cases second meet up never happen due to trust .

To be honest I think some may be genuine excuses. As for me I won't doubt any female telling me her period just started during a meet.

Some of my friends argue every female suppose to know her circle. Some argue in rear circumstances some female don't know. It can happen anytime. In fact l kept quiet because I don't know anything regarding (female circle)

What is your opinion on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"My female friends were discussing time waster excuses when they meet up with other couples.What stand out as number one fat fib is (women menstrual period)

To be honest I think some may be genuine excuses. As for me I won't doubt any female telling me her period just started during a meet.

Some of my friends argue every female suppose to know her circle. Some argue in rear circumstances some female don't know. It can happen anytime. In fact l kept quiet because I don't know anything regarding (female circle)

What is your opinion on this? "

What's a females circle?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some women's cycles can vary greatly month to month,mine can be 28 days or 31..mother nature can't be helped

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Oh cycle!!! Haha.. I get it now!

Op I am on the depo injection which has been for the last 4 years and has pretty much stopped my periods altogether. However I do get the odd random day or two when I bleed a bit so it can't be helped or predicted.

To be honest If I wanted to cancel a meet I would just say and not use my period as an excuse.

For some women is can be all over the place and very unpredictable. Basically you have no way of knowing... That's why it's such a great excuse

Yeah some people aren't regular. Mine used to be every 6-8 weeks, now they're every month (4 weeks) but idk how long they're going to be. Mine can last anything from 3 to 8 days.

"Some women's cycles can vary greatly month to month,mine can be 28 days or 31..mother nature can't be helped "

Your 33 women. Sort it out, cant be that hard

Mine hasn't been regular for years I only know roughly when and can be a right pain to arrange a meet as some men think its an excuse not to meet or that I'm messing them about

I can be like clockwork... or mother nature can throw me a curve ball and chuck an extra few days in here and there..

So no we arent always regular x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You can still meet, there is plenty that you can do it even if you don't have penetrative sex.

I would explain but still meet... Just have fun other ways if it was a play meet.

On the coil I was at times on for a wk plus then off a wk then back on again. Although I did have a good spell were I had nothing for ages so I literally never knew. Back on pill now so pretty regular although can be out by a few days.

If I didn't wanna meet someone I would just say, I have a social while I was on & my god I really wished it hadn't been my time of the month as it was killing me.

Mine were up the wall....id bleed heavily for 10-12 days, have 2 weeks off then start again....

The pill I was on recently was meant to stop all bleeding....it didn't...id bleed whenever mother nature saw fit, usually when I have a weekend free and plans to go and be naughty

Currently having a few months off... Not looking forward to having them back.

My window can be a few days either side of my due day. That could mean a whole week where I may be unavailable. I try to steer clear as any penetration can bring on my bleed as I have no uterus and endometriosis. It's great being called a timewaster for something I have no control over. Last January I bled twice in a month,it's my age

"Some women's cycles can vary greatly month to month,mine can be 28 days or 31..mother nature can't be helped

Your 33 women. Sort it out, cant be that hard "

Sorry..I will have a word with my ovaries

I would always give someone the benefit of the doubt. After all real life has a habit of slapping you in the face.

At least you can arrange your meet for a different time of the month next time around as you will have a rough idea of when it might happen again. Although as already pointed out, like a train its rarely in time!

If after a second time is was cancelled, for whatever reason, then I would take the hint! Although why arrange to meet in the first place?

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"IIn fact I kept quiet because I don't know anything regarding (female circle)

What's a females circle? "

Haha this is so funny.. What is the female circle?

I have pulled this card once or twice, I dont know my "circle" () dates because I am irregular. Last month I actually didnt have a period so I couldnt arrange anything due to worrying about it starting on a meet.

I don't think anyone can say.

"My female friends were discussing time waster excuses when they meet up with other couples.What stand out as number one fat fib is (women menstrual period)

....similar to crop circles I imagine. ...

Some woman have not so regular cycles, and a bit later in life going through her change it can be up to three times a month like i was

Her

Sounds like some of your friends are either massively ignorant or talking out their arse.

As the responses here have proven, it's a long way from a rare occurrence and can play complete havoc with meets and life in general. J has a coil removed last year and the doc said it wold take about a year for her body to settle down again but things are still all over the place.

We've never cancelled a meet because of it as there is a lot you can do without penetration but we always call the other couple and give them the option.

"You can still meet, there is plenty that you can do it even if you don't have penetrative sex.

I would explain but still meet... Just have fun other ways if it was a play meet. "

depends who I was meeting and how I was feeling but have still.met people when on

I had four periods at irregularr times during the last six months of last year, last one in November, and none yet this year. That's pretty normal for me over the last three years, so it could happen anytime, and i have no way of knowing until it happens. So if we were give that as a reason not to meet I would never say she should have known!

Some women can have a medical condition (PCOS), which can give them irregular periods or none at all. Marking them on a calendar and arranging meets in between won't correlate if they are irregular!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Cycles... Can ya ride Tandem?!

My periods have been irregular for a couple of years now. I have a coil in which should stop them but sometimes I still bleed. When I do it is completely random and without warning.

If I am due to meet, out of manners I tell the guy. If it's an issue for him we rearrange, if not meeting is fine.

If I don't want to meet someone I just say.

I guess there's no definitive answer. It's a good excuse for a lot of women, if they need one.

Ifs also a good one for a guy to pick on as an excuse too. If someone accused me of using it as an excuse I would be pissed at them and probably not rearrange.

I guess if she never tries to rearrange it was an excuse.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

am i having deja vu... or have you asked this question before making exactly the same allegations......

On of my ex's cycle was very regular and consistent, but my more recent ex wasn't. All woman are different and we need to treat them as such.

One of my fab friends has been having a terrible time with periods/contraception as the pill/injection can affect hormones so much, but again; it affects woman differently.

Ladies can still play if they are on, just maybe not penetrative sex.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i knew i wasn't going mental.....

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/363848

My cycle is totally fucked so I never have a clue. If I cancelled on someone citing periods as the reason, it would be the truth. If I just didn't want to meet them anymore, I'd tell them I didn't want to meet them anymore.

"Yeah some people aren't regular. Mine used to be every 6-8 weeks, now they're every month (4 weeks) but idk how long they're going to be. Mine can last anything from 3 to 8 days."

Never trust anything that can bleed for a week and not die :p

Many women don't have a regular cycle, I definitely don't and sometimes they can catch you off guard even if you do have a regular cycle.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Op I am on the depo injection which has been for the last 4 years and has pretty much stopped my periods altogether. However I do get the odd random day or two when I bleed a bit so it can't be helped or predicted.

To be honest If I wanted to cancel a meet I would just say and not use my period as an excuse. "

I'm the same, except I have the coil

"My window can be a few days either side of my due day. That could mean a whole week where I may be unavailable. I try to steer clear as any penetration can bring on my bleed as I have no uterus and endometriosis. It's great being called a timewaster for something I have no control over. Last January I bled twice in a month,it's my age "

Not wanting to sound dim but how can you have a period without a uterus

"Some women can have a medical condition (PCOS), which can give them irregular periods or none at all. Marking them on a calendar and arranging meets in between won't correlate if they are irregular! "

This is me (fatbird)

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Sorry folks. cycle not (circle). Some Men are hopeless when it comes to women body clock.e.g me lol

My period has come a week early i just noticed, i blame this topic for giving it ideas.

Aw i think this is menopause starting proper...

"My period has come a week early i just noticed, i blame this topic for giving it ideas.

Aw i think this is menopause starting proper..."

time for adult diapers?!

I used to be predictable to the day, but am all over the place lately. Had to postpone yesterday's meet to tomorrow. It does happen.

"My period has come a week early i just noticed, i blame this topic for giving it ideas.

Aw i think this is menopause starting proper... time for adult diapers?! "

Yep it is time, i used them before this week anyway.

"On of my ex's cycle was very regular and consistent, but my more recent ex wasn't. All woman are different and we need to treat them as such.

One of my fab friends has been having a terrible time with periods/contraception as the pill/injection can affect hormones so much, but again; it affects woman differently.

Ladies can still play if they are on, just maybe not penetrative sex."

Oh my god, a sinngle man with the right head screwed on!!

To add my two cents, it took me 6 years to find out which pill works for me, and I'm as regular as clockwork now, right down to the fact that I actually start bleeding on a Monday... but as another lady posted, it's a good excuse, but also likely to be a genuine reason too

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

if im close enough to someone i can work out there monthly cycle as long as there predictable

so have bought what they needed or reminded them about it when ive been going shopping and asked if they needed any

"On of my ex's cycle was very regular and consistent, but my more recent ex wasn't. All woman are different and we need to treat them as such.

Ladies can still play if they are on, just maybe not penetrative sex."

Yay . What a man. If I could vote for a good answer this would have it!!!

Well this has happend to me on our last few meets and a visit to a club.

We all played i just didnt let anyone play with me.

But i am a giver and really dont mind

"My window can be a few days either side of my due day. That could mean a whole week where I may be unavailable. I try to steer clear as any penetration can bring on my bleed as I have no uterus and endometriosis. It's great being called a timewaster for something I have no control over. Last January I bled twice in a month,it's my age

Not wanting to sound dim but how can you have a period without a uterus"

I'm glad you asked that , I've been reading all the thread to see if there was anyone else thinking that.

I no all you women r gonna hate me but I've not had a period in ten years

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

In my experience I think it's rare for a woman to know exactly when her period is due, unless she's on the pill. The 28 day cycle isn't as much the norm as a lot think it is. For myself it's only been in the last five years that I've had a roughly four week cycle, before that it could be two, three or even up to six months in between periods. And now my roughly monthly cycle seems to have ended and this past month had three periods. The menopause is a bitch. So my answer to the OP is give women the benefit of the doubt if they cancel due to their period inconveniently starting. Also they may not want to even meet socially or have a non penetrating sex as they may just be feeling shite, bleeding isn't the only crappy thing that happens with your period.

I wouldnt use my period as an excuse not to meet.

My period is all over the place. Can have one between 14days to 9 months

"My window can be a few days either side of my due day. That could mean a whole week where I may be unavailable. I try to steer clear as any penetration can bring on my bleed as I have no uterus and endometriosis. It's great being called a timewaster for something I have no control over. Last January I bled twice in a month,it's my age

Not wanting to sound dim but how can you have a period without a uterus"

It's not a real period. These symptoms sometimes occur after an operation (ie: hysterectomy) as the body readjusts.

Even phantom period pains/cramping can occur too, especially if ovaries still intact. They still produce oestrogen for a while in some cases.

The body is a funny thing.

You'll look a right dickhead not to accept it. Why even ask on here?

Thanks god for beppy tampons

I'm going away today for a few days with a friend and yep. Mother Nature decides to show up.

It's happened before. I just tell the person concern and use a beppy

Just my breasts are tender so he knows to be gentle.

It's a bit a silly question to have to ask.

It's not a real period. These symptoms sometimes occur after an operation (ie: hysterectomy) as the body readjusts.

Even phantom period pains/cramping can occur too, especially if ovaries still intact. They still produce oestrogen for a while in some cases.

"

Also often the cervix remains and if the woman has endometrioses there could be endometrium (uterus lining) in the cervix which will react to hormone changes and will bleed like a light period

Also often the cervix remains and if the woman has endometrioses there could be endometrium (uterus lining) in the cervix which will react to hormone changes and will bleed like a light period "

» Add a new message to this topic