FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Youngest age anyone would Go with lowest been 18

Youngest age anyone would Go with lowest been 18

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's youngest anyone would go with me personally would have to be 18+

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's youngest anyone would go with me personally would have to be 18+ "
....is that from a legal or moral standpoint?

"What's youngest anyone would go with me personally would have to be 18+ "

What a weird question for a twenty year old to ask.

I mean, two years difference is hardly an awful lot, is it?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I say 10 years younger than me on my profile. If i met someone In a club a year or two under that and we got on great I would go for it but definately not as young as 18.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Its about who you click with so long as it is within the law!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I think this is a look at me and see who would meet a 20 year old male thread...

I personally don't like being with younger men - have tried and it never feels right. I prefer older men - always have. I love their experience, and also the in between rounds chat, just feel I have more in common. And youthful exuberance gets boring after a while. My age limit on here is 5 years younger, and to be honest, I am considering raising it.

I'd far rather have less penetration but more fun - and I find older guys are better than that in my experience, and less selfish.

My current lover is 11 years older, and completely rocks my world!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"What's youngest anyone would go with me personally would have to be 18+

What a weird question for a twenty year old to ask.

I mean, two years difference is hardly an awful lot, is it?"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think this is a look at me and see who would meet a 20 year old male thread...

I personally don't like being with younger men - have tried and it never feels right. I prefer older men - always have. I love their experience, and also the in between rounds chat, just feel I have more in common. And youthful exuberance gets boring after a while. My age limit on here is 5 years younger, and to be honest, I am considering raising it.

I'd far rather have less penetration but more fun - and I find older guys are better than that in my experience, and less selfish.

My current lover is 11 years older, and completely rocks my world!"

"I think this is a look at me and see who would meet a 20 year old male thread...

My current lover is 11 years older, and completely rocks my world!"

Yep I completely agree with this....plus I find older guys far more understanding of the situation I'm in and are more open to involving my husband...i know that isn't true for all guys but I have to filter somehow

» Add a new message to this topic