FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cumming into a condom

Cumming into a condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so...i am all for safe sex right. So before anyone says any different that's not the case. What i would like to ass is, do you guys see a man cumming into the tip of a condom as a waste? Condoms for sex yes but at the last second surely it needs to be whipped off and the cum go somewhere else.

Guys how do you feel about it? Girls do you prefer to see have cum elsewhere or would you be disappointed if the guy came his load into the condom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm with you on this. I also feel it increases the risk of spills or acidents if a guy cums in the condom..

I'd rather have it all over my face x

I absolutely hate cum so very happy for it to be disposed of in a condom!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Yes and no. I like the feeling of the man cumming, even with a condom I can feel the twitching and throbbing and I love it. But sometimes I like to be covered in cum, especially if I'm being fucked from behind I like him to pull out, whip the condom off and cum all over my bum /lower back (and not so low down that there is a risk of it dripping down to my foofoo before anyone says),

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

cum in the condom and let me eat it out

"cum in the condom and let me eat it out"

Wow...very rude lol!

Yeah i just see it as a waste. I can understand some women are not fans of cum but i just feel it should be going all over a pair of tits or a face

"Ok so...i am all for safe sex right. So before anyone says any different that's not the case. What i would like to ass is, do you guys see a man cumming into the tip of a condom as a waste? Condoms for sex yes but at the last second surely it needs to be whipped off and the cum go somewhere else.

Guys how do you feel about it? Girls do you prefer to see have cum elsewhere or would you be disappointed if the guy came his load into the condom "

No, I'd prefer for a guy to come into a condom. I like the feeling of a man coming inside of me - with a condom.

I love men I meet cumming inside a condom inside me

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

On a fab meet - in the condom please. I don't really like a random meet cumming on me.

If he wants to cum somewhere that isn't in the condom, he can ejaculate on his own tummy or somewhere not on me.

"I love men I meet cumming inside a condom inside me "

Noted.......

There is actually an art to whipping your cock out, ripping off the condom and wanking the cum out before the orgasm goes away lol

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

With a straw,i have slurped it out on more than one occasion....total waste..absolutely criminal...

Mrs N loves it shot all over her belly and boobs. It's a tribute to her beauty and how good she's been in bed.

"Ok so...i am all for safe sex right. So before anyone says any different that's not the case. What i would like to ass is, do you guys see a man cumming into the tip of a condom as a waste? Condoms for sex yes but at the last second surely it needs to be whipped off and the cum go somewhere else.

Guys how do you feel about it? Girls do you prefer to see have cum elsewhere or would you be disappointed if the guy came his load into the condom

No, I'd prefer for a guy to come into a condom. I like the feeling of a man coming inside of me - with a condom."

Might sound silly but can you actually feel it.

I have to second the 'love feeling a man cum inside me with a condom on'. For me, typically the feeling is just getting amazing as the man cums, if only they could keep that feeling going!

London

Love him cumming in the condom inside me and then handing it to me to slurp the cum out - fuck a straw ! - and snowball

"Love him cumming in the condom inside me and then handing it to me to slurp the cum out - fuck a straw ! - and snowball "

Have you ever had a condom emptied into your open mouth?

London

How's that different to what I said

"How's that different to what I said"
lol fair point

» Add a new message to this topic