FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My first meet

My first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemisspink OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I'm finally gonna take the plung an go on my first meet all iv gotta do now is find the right guy so if u like the look of me message me also it's gonna b on the 23ed if u can't do that date tgen sorry don't message p. I have lots of pics hidden I'll send on request

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Good luck, hope it goes really well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have fun and make sure his a pleasurer not just out for the pleasure ??

manchester

"Good luck, hope it goes really well "
thank u

But...aren't you already 'meet verified' from two years ago?

"But...aren't you already 'meet verified' from two years ago? "

Just make sure you find a guy who will turn up. Wife was supposed to meet a guy from here who we have spoken to many a time webcammed Kik'd etc and he still doesn't turn up.

"Just make sure you find a guy who will turn up. Wife was supposed to meet a guy from here who we have spoken to many a time webcammed Kik'd etc and he still doesn't turn up. "
never u stood that you take time to chat and arrange a meet and not turn up grrrr a lot of timewasters on here or men and women just looking for cybersex, don't get me wrong I like it nice build up, but never back out on meets just disrespectful x

"Just make sure you find a guy who will turn up. Wife was supposed to meet a guy from here who we have spoken to many a time webcammed Kik'd etc and he still doesn't turn up. never u stood that you take time to chat and arrange a meet and not turn up grrrr a lot of timewasters on here or men and women just looking for cybersex, don't get me wrong I like it nice build up, but never back out on meets just disrespectful x"

Yep sad little man!!

lol

I've fucked half of manchester, can tell you they will turn up.

"Just make sure you find a guy who will turn up. Wife was supposed to meet a guy from here who we have spoken to many a time webcammed Kik'd etc and he still doesn't turn up. never u stood that you take time to chat and arrange a meet and not turn up grrrr a lot of timewasters on here or men and women just looking for cybersex, don't get me wrong I like it

Hope that's to the man not meet the wife lol and his mad she is hot nice build up, but never back out on meets just disrespectful x

Yep sad little man!!"

"I've fucked half of manchester, can tell you they will turn up. "

By *appytimes2019Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

Good luck with the meet, I'm sure you won't be short on offers looking like that

manchester

when I say this is my first meet tgats what it means that guy that sent me the veri iv never met in my life He sent the an asked me 2 send him 1 bk which I said no 2 hence y iv never shown it in my profile not that i meed 2 explain myself

"But...aren't you already 'meet verified' from two years ago? when I say this is my first meet tgats what it means that guy that sent me the veri iv never met in my life He sent the an asked me 2 send him 1 bk which I said no 2 hence y iv never shown it in my profile not that i meed 2 explain myself "

You could of asked admin to remove the veri if it is a fake one and report him if he's still on the site.

manchester

"But...aren't you already 'meet verified' from two years ago? when I say this is my first meet tgats what it means that guy that sent me the veri iv never met in my life He sent the an asked me 2 send him 1 bk which I said no 2 hence y iv never shown it in my profile not that i meed 2 explain myself

You could of asked admin to remove the veri if it is a fake one and report him heif he's still on the site."

he is still on the site

If you don't mind me asking, why has it taken so long for you to get to the stage of wanting To meet. And what's helped you make the decision?

» Add a new message to this topic