FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples who only swing with ladies...

couples who only swing with ladies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally I dont care if couples choose to only swing with women, men or mexican ladyboys...but the man must kind of love the old 'cake and eat it' set up...

Do the women in this 'ménage a trois' ever lay there watching the man grin away with another lady and think Christ I'd love a nice big(ger) different cock to diddle with..

Mind you your going to say on here are you, only tell me how I dont 'understand'..

Enjoy the cake sir

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

IT ANNOYS ME

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We are going to say..... Each to their own but we open to meet any combination so no one is left out and generally if my man is fucking someone else I am usually involved too... I found it nice to watch him fucking a woman why she was sucking her bloke and was very content to enjoy the view

I actually know a couple who do, and he was d*unk forgetting I was sober, he told me it was 'every' mans dream!!...his attitude kind of repulsed me, not spoke since..

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah I really hate meeting a couple where I'm the centre of their attention, get spoilt rotten and then get to return the favour to them both.

It's a real chore.

"Yeah I really hate meeting a couple where I'm the centre of their attention, get spoilt rotten and then get to return the favour to them both.

It's a real chore.

"

And completely miss points of a thread...)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Personally I dont care if couples choose to only swing with women, men or mexican ladyboys...but the man must kind of love the old 'cake and eat it' set up...

Do the women in this 'ménage a trois' ever lay there watching the man grin away with another lady and think Christ I'd love a nice big(ger) different cock to diddle with..

Mind you your going to say on here are you, only tell me how I dont 'understand'..

Enjoy the cake sir "

Not something that appeals to me but we like the reverse situation and Mr N just loves to see me with another man it's the visual aspect and the fact that he's watching me enjoy myself he also joins in so I get the pleasure of two men, I assume it's the same for the women in the situation in your post.

By *orshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

"Personally I dont care if couples choose to only swing with women, men or mexican ladyboys...but the man must kind of love the old 'cake and eat it' set up...

Enjoy the cake sir "

We're one of those couples. We both enjoy seeing each other with another woman and neither of us are turned on by the thought of another guy being involved.

And we both love cake, particularly eating it together

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Yeah I really hate meeting a couple where I'm the centre of their attention, get spoilt rotten and then get to return the favour to them both.

It's a real chore.

And completely miss points of a thread...)"

There was one?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoy the cake sir "

Depends on how 'bi' the female in the couple is - if she enjoys fem/fem fun then the absence of a new cock means nothing as there is a new person that they find sexually attractive there.

It's a mystoginistic view to think that ffm is all about a males fantasy

London

unless the female is told shes bi.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

We're one of those couples. We both enjoy seeing each other with another woman and neither of us are turned on by the thought of another guy being involved.

And we both love cake, particularly eating it together "

Exactly the same as us

I have no issue with couples that play this way as long as they are actually both happy with it.. I'm finding that in all honesty we have found more couples where the guy isn't allowed other women and not all are happy..

Is it having cake and eating it... Only if it's one sided and the other partner actually does want to be able to play with the opposite sex too

Most of my attention is on the fem when I meet with a couple. I usually become his partner in crime and our attention is given to her. I've no interest playing in a cuckqueen type of scenario. If I wanted male attention alone, which I don't, then I'd meet a single man.

I like to cut my cake and see how many pieces I can get out of it.

London

what about a mfmf

By *icechap50Man  over a year ago

Dudley

I've known for years it's a woman's world

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I love MMF, MMMF and even MMMMMFF action but would also love more FFM action with my partner, partly to better savour girl on girl but also to see him enjoy himself with another women, just as he enjoys watching me with other men. Unfortunately we understand why single women are called unicorns!

Enjoy the cake sir

Depends on how 'bi' the female in the couple is - if she enjoys fem/fem fun then the absence of a new cock means nothing as there is a new person that they find sexually attractive there.

It's a mystoginistic view to think that ffm is all about a males fantasy "

If both women are bi- actually bi and not doing it just for the man- then it's a lot of fun.

I still can't get my head round straight female MFF's but that's just me. I know they can work.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I won't meet couples on my own for this reason, not interested because most times its for the man's benefit, and if not, then why not meet the woman alone, fem fem. Not interested in being part of a couple's dynamic. Love to meet a guy with my partner who is bi, so there is a lot of man on man action. When we got to clubs or parties we play together with each other, or we play alone, and have a sneaky peak. That way, if my bf has something or someone in his mouth, it is very likely. I have too.

Enjoy the cake sir "

......your post is based entirely on your assumptions. .....

Enjoy the cake sir ......your post is based entirely on your assumptions. ....."

Ayup...another one that 'skim read' the original thread and had to gripe

Enjoy the cake sir "

We might be quite unique? We no longer meet single men but also don't have single women listed on our requirements;simply because we have found them a complete waste of time - the vast majority of single fems use this as a chat site and don't actually meet (in our experience).

Enjoy the cake sir "

You don't understand.

Sorry but your missing the point that she might be bi and that's what she wants a female!!!!!

We only have 3 sums with women for one simple reason. We want all 3 to interact together, not spectating. We can't do that with a mfm 3 sum.

I'm the cake eater in our little set up

By *aturdayNightSexCouple  over a year ago

Tameside, Manchester

Not found a guy with a bigger cock than my man...so no haha. We swing with couples with bi females and we do it because I'm the one wanting to play with the woman. If my man gets some from her too then that's great, he ain't gonna complain. Everyone swings for different reasons. Lol

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We had our first FFM the other week and all had a great time. I took along a selection of toys so no one was left out at any point

Enjoy the cake sir ......your post is based entirely on your assumptions. .....

Ayup...another one that 'skim read' the original thread and had to gripe"

I don't think they skim read it OP. The gist of your post is clearly that you fully respect the choices of others but you want them to change their views to fit more with the way you seethings. Or to put it another way you like people to enjoy alternative lifestyles as long as their alternate in ways you don't appreciate.

You're entitled to your views and given its a forum you should probably expect others to disagree. With that in mind the slightly loaded winge at the end where you get your digs int early to anyone who might tell you that you 'don't understand' was a pretty week tactic. You clearly don't understand lots of other people. The only question being whether you'd even like to? Surely if not, your post didn't really have a point. It was just a trawl to find people who think just like you do. What exactly would you get out of that?

I don't think they skim read it OP. The gist of your post is clearly that you fully respect the choices of others but you want them to change their views to fit more with the way you seethings. Or to put it another way you like people to enjoy alternative lifestyles as long as their alternate in ways you don't appreciate.

You're entitled to your views and given its a forum you should probably expect others to disagree. With that in mind the slightly loaded winge at the end where you get your digs int early to anyone who might tell you that you 'don't understand' was a pretty week tactic. You clearly don't understand lots of other people. The only question being whether you'd even like to? Surely if not, your post didn't really have a point. It was just a trawl to find people who think just like you do. What exactly would you get out of that? "

Quick answer that's bollocks.

Longer answer. I know of one couple who have a no single male policy. It's the bloke who decided it and she isn't happy with it. Whilst one swallow does not make a summer, it proves that the op is right in some cases. Maybe just 1 case probably more.

We know a couple of couples who only play with fems, I would say with both couples the primary reason for them swinging is fem on fem play, and couple the female has told me the thought of another man coming near her repulses her ( her words not mine ). We have bumped into them many socially many times and they don't get to play that much but it's there preferences and they seem happy with it

I never sit and watch

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Longer answer. I know of one couple who have a no single male policy. It's the bloke who decided it and she isn't happy with it. Whilst one swallow does not make a summer, it proves that the op is right in some cases. Maybe just 1 case probably more."

It probably depends on the dynamics, but I'd like to think that most couples in a long-term relationship wouldn't insist on doing something that one of them was uncomfortable with. In effect, we both have the power of veto. More than that, we'd be devastated if anyone we met felt we weren't giving them the same degree of respect/veto in what happens during the meet.

Mr ddc

not really into couples who only want women as i get the impression he expects a show for him. if thats the case he can 100% fuck off

You're entitled to your views and given its a forum you should probably expect others to disagree. With that in mind the slightly loaded winge at the end where you get your digs int early to anyone who might tell you that you 'don't understand' was a pretty week tactic. You clearly don't understand lots of other people. The only question being whether you'd even like to? Surely if not, your post didn't really have a point. It was just a trawl to find people who think just like you do. What exactly would you get out of that?

Longer answer. I know of one couple who have a no single male policy. It's the bloke who decided it and she isn't happy with it. Whilst one swallow does not make a summer, it proves that the op is right in some cases. Maybe just 1 case probably more."

Ah, it's bollocks. Well not left any room for discussion there. Just won any argument with succinct statement of fact. Cool.

Just as an aside though. The OP infers that any couple who only play with women are an example of male suppression. No, he doesn't state it, he infers it. Even goes on to throw a nasty, bakery based barb at any man who would enjoy such a thing. See that's why your post doesn't really help because thinking of one example where the man might be overbearing or selfish doesn't justify his inference that such a situation of MFF always does.

For the record that's not how we are and have never had an MFF. I'm not personally offended of a description of us just by another judgemental comment from someone who presumably would dislike being judged for his own peccadillos. I don't know that for sure, it's just a good guess given on the fact that I've seldom found anyone who does like being judged negatively. Anyway, bollocks. Nice one.

I've joined my friend and her husband a couple of times. We spend equal amounts of time on each other and I watch them have sex. I have known them years and it was our idea to involve him. He likes the attention to two women.

Who cares what others get up to its their choice let them do it

we agree in reverse nicecouple xx

Yes Miss Loveley it really works for us xx

[Removed by poster at 10/05/15 21:23:41]

I've chatted to many women in couples over the years (never met them, obviously) who say that they'd love to swing with another man, but their husband won't let them (of course, MFF and lesbian fun is always an option). The vast majority of the time these women are very beautiful too.

Just saying.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

well a range of views in this thread certainly.

As a couple we are happy to meet single females and mixed male female couples and female female couples but not single men. Why? because those are our fantasies.

We also are happy to meet singlely i (Mr) meet females, mixed couples and female/female couples

Mrs is happy to meet anyone though she rarely even looks at single men. This is down tho the fact that Elley is mainly happy with me as the male part of our play and only involves males from other couples as she likes the dynamic.

Again this is how we as a couple like to play.

If either of us wanted to involve single males in our play then we would discuss it together and decide what and how we wanted to.

Dont understand how anyone wouldnt want to work together as a couple.

His cock was mighty fine but I did used to think I wish he had the other birds fellas body... Also I liked it as it was different from the normal sex I had with my fella which had become boring out of swinging...needless to say we didn't last much longer after them thoughts came in to it.............

Of course the OP is right in some cases. Possibly many many cases.

Very odd that some couples get uptight about it if it doesn't mean their situation.

Oh unless..... the truth hurts....

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Wow... Just bobbed back on to see how this forum was going and it really has taken a turn.... As ever my view is each to their own... Please smile everyone xx

Longer answer. I know of one couple who have a no single male policy. It's the bloke who decided it and she isn't happy with it. Whilst one swallow does not make a summer, it proves that the op is right in some cases. Maybe just 1 case probably more.

Ah, it's bollocks. Well not left any room for discussion there. Just won any argument with succinct statement of fact. Cool.

Just as an aside though. The OP infers that any couple who only play with women are an example of male suppression. No, he doesn't state it, he infers it. Even goes on to throw a nasty, bakery based barb at any man who would enjoy such a thing. See that's why your post doesn't really help because thinking of one example where the man might be overbearing or selfish doesn't justify his inference that such a situation of MFF always does.

For the record that's not how we are and have never had an MFF. I'm not personally offended of a description of us just by another judgemental comment from someone who presumably would dislike being judged for his own peccadillos. I don't know that for sure, it's just a good guess given on the fact that I've seldom found anyone who does like being judged negatively. Anyway, bollocks. Nice one. "

Hahah...boy you certainly like to 'word' your case dont you..

I think his bollocks was a refreshing answer to your almost 'bullyish' rant at actually trying to vent 'your' opinion, the irony however is that you say I am making assumptions whereby you have done nothing but try and speak for the masses..I fully understand how a forum works but if you read the points that I commented on, they had no relevance to original post...I was appealing to others that may 'think' along similar lines to me hence a post about it..I knew the saviour brigade would march in and speak for the cake eaters but saying I am trying to make assumptions and then stomping your points around a forum are slight hypocritical... Hey...I just may have used more words than you too!!

What I never get in these situations is women who say they don't want to meet other guys as they get everything they want from their partner so does that mean the guys joins in and shags the women cause he isn't getting everything he wants from you

Just a thought

"What I never get in these situations is women who say they don't want to meet other guys as they get everything they want from their partner so does that mean the guys joins in and shags the women cause he isn't getting everything he wants from you

Just a thought "

For the record that's not how we are and have never had an MFF. I'm not personally offended of a description of us just by another judgemental comment from someone who presumably would dislike being judged for his own peccadillos. I don't know that for sure, it's just a good guess given on the fact that I've seldom found anyone who does like being judged negatively. Anyway, bollocks. Nice one.

I think his bollocks was a refreshing answer to your almost 'bullyish' rant at actually trying to vent 'your' opinion, the irony however is that you say I am making assumptions whereby you have done nothing but try and speak for the masses..I fully understand how a forum works but if you read the points that I commented on, they had no relevance to original post...I was appealing to others that may 'think' along similar lines to me hence a post about it..I knew the saviour brigade would march in and speak for the cake eaters but saying I am trying to make assumptions and then stomping your points around a forum are slight hypocritical... Hey...I just may have used more words than you too!!"

Yep, we don't eat cake. We've never done MFF. We don't judge others and we don't much like people who do.

Course what you were really doing was looking to emancipate the downtrodden and not at all complain that everyone's not like you. Sorry, I'll leave you to your public service and trot off to save folk elsewhere.

Simplifying... We do mff infact it's all we ever do or have done... It's my choice the female.. I love women.. Always have done, sure he joins in, when invited.. But would be quite happy not too. We joined fab for me. I adore being with a lady, it's sensual... But I also love seeing another lady being pleasured.. By him, or both of us.. So cake.. Perhaps..

I think his bollocks was a refreshing answer to your almost 'bullyish' rant at actually trying to vent 'your' opinion, the irony however is that you say I am making assumptions whereby you have done nothing but try and speak for the masses..I fully understand how a forum works but if you read the points that I commented on, they had no relevance to original post...I was appealing to others that may 'think' along similar lines to me hence a post about it..I knew the saviour brigade would march in and speak for the cake eaters but saying I am trying to make assumptions and then stomping your points around a forum are slight hypocritical... Hey...I just may have used more words than you too!!

Yep, we don't eat cake. We've never done MFF. We don't judge others and we don't much like people who do.

Course what you were really doing was looking to emancipate the downtrodden and not at all complain that everyone's not like you. Sorry, I'll leave you to your public service and trot off to save folk elsewhere. "

Thanks.

This

Ayup...another one that 'skim read' the original thread and had to gripe"

.....I skim read nothing. ...you start off with denial. ..you don't care...etc.. if so why post?.... then comes the but the man must....etc...is that not assuming? .... then next assumption. ..do the women. ..etc.....bottom line. ...Every cpl are different. ..im sure there is anecdotal evidence to support your thread....but it seems to be all coming from single guys...who cant seem to have their cake and eat it.......as you were. .

By *ethepeopleMan  over a year ago

Near you

Hmmm honestly I do get bored when involved in a ffm which has been about six times ! Ok it's nice to look at yes but I do wish I had two dicks

Tbh wouldn't want that to be only way I played, but at the same time i can see why it would appeal if that was option one out of one !!!

......if they don't meet single guys.....how do you know she's not happy about it..?....just a thought. ..lol

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

we used only swing with women, then extended it to certain couples and are now entering the single guy realm.

I think its a more gentler route into swinging for a lot of couples.

It could also just be preference!

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We meet lots of single ladies for 3somes and we both enjoy it, ladies contact him first usually asking for 1 on 1 but we like to see them first as a couple so i know what she is like etc then i am happy for them to play alone.

Equally we have guys who email us with their pics and John will let me pick who i fancy having fun with so it is a two way street.

We live out our bucket list in the movies e.g. groups of guys for me and groups of girls for him saying this though i like groups of girls too.

Yes i love to see him enjoy himself as he does me, this is called swinging.

Debs7 I am exactly the same as you totally agree x

Scarlet yes I agree about the "actually bi" it doesn't work when the woman is not true x

Enjoy the cake sir "

I'm curious - if you don't care, why did you start the thread? No hate, just curious.

I guess it's just people, and relationship dynamics are often driven by one person more than another, not rocket science. Doesn't bother or affect me what's out there - plenty of happy, sharing couples and plenty driven by one woman or man?

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"Hmmm honestly I do get bored when involved in a ffm which has been about six times ! Ok it's nice to look at yes but I do wish I had two dicks

Tbh wouldn't want that to be only way I played, but at the same time i can see why it would appeal if that was option one out of one !!!"

This and from a woman's point of view...love my cake but much prefer cock and yes OP bigger the better if I'm been totally honest! from my opinion straight swap is not interesting enough for me, FFM is too complicated and not enough cock.(toys are no substitute for the real thing) FFMM is ideal but it is harder to find then a unicorn. Rocking horse poo comes to mind. MFFM is usually what I get and enjoy

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Enjoy the cake sir "

"Let them eat cake." Is a phrase that comes to mind.

How bi the female is???? Is there a measurement or test you can take?

Up on them there hills

"How bi the female is???? Is there a measurement or test you can take?"

It's based on the binomial distribution off a limited demographic and a persons tunnelled perspective of where you are on the spectrum.... I think.

Licentious absolutely spot on xx

" I actually know a couple who do, and he was d*unk forgetting I was sober, he told me it was 'every' mans dream!!...his attitude kind of repulsed me, not spoke since.."

" MFFM is usually what I get and enjoy "

Same here

I read the ops original post and thought 'yep thats a reasonable question.'

Needless to say the post has decended into the usual.

By *carlett696969Couple  over a year ago

shropshire/london

Totally get what your saying ... We as a couple only new to seining only had single guys join us as I wasn't bi and my boyf is into watching me play and joining in... But as you know limits are to be pushed... I kept telling him I felt selfish and if he ever wanted to couple swing I would try it as he deserved what I was having... On my instigation we met with a couple and lo and behold... We both loved it... Now I have changed my profile to say bi as I was really into her and not at all jealous of my boyf as it felt as though we all connected together not us and them in any of the antics

We play with females only as its only girls that J is interested in. P.

Up on them there hills

"I read the ops original post and thought 'yep thats a reasonable question.'

Needless to say the post has decended into the usual. "

It's odd that if you walk down the same path you always come to the same place.

The point of a Bi fem looking for other bi fems is for her pleasure we have played with bi fems and couples with bi fem

I don't always want thier partners cock and maybe just soft play with the females partner

It's not about what my guy wants to see sometimes he watches sometimes he plays with me whilst I'm playing with the lady

Sometimes he takes sexy photos of my fun

Enjoy the cake sir

And we both love cake, patrticularly eating it together "

Yes hence ending up with a singles profile!

» Add a new message to this topic