FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > worst meets

worst meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i thought this might be funny

i have 2

my first ever meet about 5 years ago

i drove about 40 miles. destination was 2 bi fems.

when i arrive one was "poorly"

the other spent the next hour ironing her curtains.

when she finished she told me she was on her monthly.

sucked me off and off i went

the second more recent

i turned up with a bottle of rose. her first words were"you look fatter in real life"

i nearly turned back

i then had the honour of spending nearly 3 hours watching her get pissed and chain smoke

no kisses no nothing

finally went upstairs

she threw a condom at me and said "you gonna fuck me then or what"

i couldnt get hard so she went nuts at me

i left

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That did make me laugh

By *ananaPieCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

The only bad one we had (not from here) was someone who wanted to be dominated and used. This wasn't discussed before meeting and it's not something we are really into. As it wasn't discussed before we met and he was a little bit tipsy, he was in a way being dominating about us dominating him lol

He just kept demanding us to use him as a toy and do what we wanted. Saying "Come on, just use me! Use me!!!" It was a really odd experience!

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Swapped messages with a guy from here. Arranged to meet for a drink at a pub (his suggestion). I only ever meet in the car park so we swapped car details. (I don't prop up bars alone!). When I arrived the car park was deserted. On closer inspection, the pub windows were boarded up... I parked, ensured the doors were locked and looked around... then I noticed a short and very large man crawling out of a hedge at the edge of the car park. He got to within 6 feet of my car and called my name... I wound my window down 3" and asked if his idea of a meet in a pub carpark in a dark blue BMW involved parking it a few streets away and crawling through hedges to get to the final destination. I didn't wait to hear the answer from the alleged 6' tall athletic man I'd arranged to meet... by the time I got home and logged into Fab again he'd become UNLOS. I still arrange to meet in public places and remain committed to not propping up bars alone waiting for a meet to arrive but my bullshit meter has become very sensitive!

By *un time 41Man  over a year ago

Northwest

Excellent very funny lad

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Swapped messages with a guy from here. Arranged to meet for a drink at a pub (his suggestion). I only ever meet in the car park so we swapped car details. (I don't prop up bars alone!). When I arrived the car park was deserted. On closer inspection, the pub windows were boarded up... I parked, ensured the doors were locked and looked around... then I noticed a short and very large man crawling out of a hedge at the edge of the car park. He got to within 6 feet of my car and called my name... I wound my window down 3" and asked if his idea of a meet in a pub carpark in a dark blue BMW involved parking it a few streets away and crawling through hedges to get to the final destination. I didn't wait to hear the answer from the alleged 6' tall athletic man I'd arranged to meet... by the time I got home and logged into Fab again he'd become UNLOS. I still arrange to meet in public places and remain committed to not propping up bars alone waiting for a meet to arrive but my bullshit meter has become very sensitive! "

Bloomin eck!

By *ananaPieCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Swapped messages with a guy from here. Arranged to meet for a drink at a pub (his suggestion). I only ever meet in the car park so we swapped car details. (I don't prop up bars alone!). When I arrived the car park was deserted. On closer inspection, the pub windows were boarded up... I parked, ensured the doors were locked and looked around... then I noticed a short and very large man crawling out of a hedge at the edge of the car park. He got to within 6 feet of my car and called my name... I wound my window down 3" and asked if his idea of a meet in a pub carpark in a dark blue BMW involved parking it a few streets away and crawling through hedges to get to the final destination. I didn't wait to hear the answer from the alleged 6' tall athletic man I'd arranged to meet... by the time I got home and logged into Fab again he'd become UNLOS. I still arrange to meet in public places and remain committed to not propping up bars alone waiting for a meet to arrive but my bullshit meter has become very sensitive! "

That's amazing, what was he thinking lol

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"Swapped messages with a guy from here. Arranged to meet for a drink at a pub (his suggestion). I only ever meet in the car park so we swapped car details. (I don't prop up bars alone!). When I arrived the car park was deserted. On closer inspection, the pub windows were boarded up... I parked, ensured the doors were locked and looked around... then I noticed a short and very large man crawling out of a hedge at the edge of the car park. He got to within 6 feet of my car and called my name... I wound my window down 3" and asked if his idea of a meet in a pub carpark in a dark blue BMW involved parking it a few streets away and crawling through hedges to get to the final destination. I didn't wait to hear the answer from the alleged 6' tall athletic man I'd arranged to meet... by the time I got home and logged into Fab again he'd become UNLOS. I still arrange to meet in public places and remain committed to not propping up bars alone waiting for a meet to arrive but my bullshit meter has become very sensitive!

That's amazing, what was he thinking lol"

Who knows? I've since learnt how to search images and double check everything!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We went to a party where I was clearly not welcome, only he was. No worries as they were not my type anyway, so I thought I could be social. Well when we turned up hostess was so passed she was staggering and farting each time, only she could not tell as she was so passed. He disappeared with a TV for a while, I was left to be told that because I was bi I must play with the aforementioned d*unken woman and then, when I did decide to converse, I was asked if I was a prostitute. Suffice to say we got out of there as quickly as we could. Spent the journey back crying and vomiting with shock and disgust. He got a great veri, I was told I was rude. Very traumatic experience and almost put me off for life. No more house parties for us. Brought us closer together though, and now we meet TVs together, yum.

1 sticks in my mind

Chatting to a couple ages ago and they kept avoiding going on cam or sending face pics. I didnt judge so met them in a car park. Walked over knocked on the window she winds it down and he is fingering her it was dark so i asked them to switch on the interior light and on closer inspection she had an almight amount of discharge coming from her nether regions and it stunk. i straight up puked and ran. still makes me shudder

"

Who knows? I've since learnt how to search images and double check everything! "

Tell us more lol..?

Dirty dirty fucker not cleaning their arse hole.

I met a single woman and a single man for a threesome not long after I had joined Fab. It was my first threesome. It's a very long story but the short version is that she was attempting to brag to me about how close they were and how great she is, I didn't take much notice or realise what she was doing until during our fun, she was pleasured and left the room and sat alone for the remainder of the time so me and him carried on. She acted fine until we left and got jealous when he messaged me but not her then she gave my Facebook (don't know how she got it) and number out to random men promising them sex! I told the man who participated in the threesome asking if she had acted weird towards him and apparently she had said how she was jealous of how he acted with me and how he must like me more than her. It was so childish especially when she's in her mid 30s and I was 18

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

We had a free house and posted a meet for a single bloke to join us from this site. After many messages we chose one to come to our home. He arrived, didn't look much like his pic but was ok. Shaz asked him if there is anything that he particularly likes doing, he replied i like "69's" during play shaz sat on his face just bent over to complete the position and before she even got close to his cock he came. He aplolgised and we carry on so shaz is sucking steve cock and invites the bloke to take her from behind.....boom....came everywhere without even a touch.

We sort of gave up after that. His phone was being in undated with messages and he mumbled something about his daughters car being vandalised and left in a hurry.....LEAVING HIS PHONE BEHIND IN HIS HASTE.

Shaz got curious and checked his phone the messages were from his partner asking how long it took to pop and get toilet roll and milk??

Not long shaz thought.

We hope ge didn't forget them too as he would have a lot of explaining to do.

The following day he had to come and get his phone?? he beamed a smile and said.....i will remember to take it next time.....not bloody likely we thought xx

Haha that was funny shaz

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

"Haha that was funny shaz "

All talk no action.

» Add a new message to this topic