FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What's the point of no face pics in friends album?

What's the point of no face pics in friends album?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We quite often get friends requests from people who haven't even bothered to chat first, mostly from men, I understand they are just chancing it so they can look at our friends pics, but it also happens from couples. Sometimes I'll look to see if they've been off line a while and accept , look in their friends album and there's no face pics, what's the point in having a friends album??

I always delete them from our friends after looking anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm sure that some people think having loads of friends on here makes them more attractive.. It obviously shows how popular they are, just like FaceBook

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Because I keep my face pics private to send when it suits me?

Didn't think there were certain things that really had to be in there?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe they dont want to show their face pics to people who wait until they have gone offline and then just chance it to see their face pics before deleting them as friends?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep my face pics for private. Friends only-pics tend to be slightly more intimate than I want displayed publicly, or maybe have partial face.

"I keep my face pics for private. Friends only-pics tend to be slightly more intimate than I want displayed publicly, or maybe have partial face."
yes exactly

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We quite often get friends requests from people who haven't even bothered to chat first, mostly from men, I understand they are just chancing it so they can look at our friends pics, but it also happens from couples. Sometimes I'll look to see if they've been off line a while and accept , look in their friends album and there's no face pics, what's the point in having a friends album??

I always delete them from our friends after looking anyway. "

Lol lol we do that. If we get a fandom friend request when we ask that we like to know people we wait for them to be offline, accept... Look at pics... Delete from friends lol

"I'm sure that some people think having loads of friends on here makes them more attractive.. It obviously shows how popular they are, just like FaceBook"

This! Saddo's.

I have no friends pics at all. WTF?!?!?!!!! Better send in the howling dogs....

By *itSamCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I'm sure that some people think having loads of friends on here makes them more attractive.. It obviously shows how popular they are, just like FaceBook"

We have very few friends on our list. We do not show them either... We dodge people who have joind 4 minutes ago and are showing 20 friends lol....

"Maybe they dont want to show their face pics to people who wait until they have gone offline and then just chance it to see their face pics before deleting them as friends?"

Fair game I say if they are happy to send the request without interacting first.

"We quite often get friends requests from people who haven't even bothered to chat first, mostly from men, I understand they are just chancing it so they can look at our friends pics, but it also happens from couples. Sometimes I'll look to see if they've been off line a while and accept , look in their friends album and there's no face pics, what's the point in having a friends album??

I always delete them from our friends after looking anyway. "

Wheres CUNTINGDON?

Does it have lots of naughty shops?

"

Wheres CUNTINGDON?

Does it have lots of naughty shops?"

Head north from chocolatepool on the A80085, over biffins bridge and cuntington is right there, great views of mount titty. The shops are great to.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"I keep my face pics for private. Friends only-pics tend to be slightly more intimate than I want displayed publicly, or maybe have partial face."

This

I also may be a little cautious but I really don't want to chance my pictures being stolen and someone using them. It would just be too perfect if someone had access to my face pictures to do this too.

"Because I keep my face pics private to send when it suits me?

Didn't think there were certain things that really had to be in there?"

Agreed

I don't have friends only pics....it cuts down on some of the random friend requests . .not all but some.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I have very few picks on here. I keel one face pic and its private only. Dont show my friends list. No point in all of that for me.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't have any face pics in friends only either, they are all private and can be attached to messages if I want to show people.

I wont entertain if no face pics. And i dont fancy spending what bit of spare time i do get watching someone have a wank to prove genuine

My face pics are private and I decide who sees them and when. The improved security feature is good as well. Concentrate on running your profile how you like it and ignore anyone who 'demands' stuff like face pics should be friends only.

I don't think I have face pics in my friend a only pics they're more the meh don't want them on the main profile pics tbh

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

My friends pics are those that show a little more of me than I'm comfortable sharing publicly; either because they're more candid or show more of me as a person. I have partial face pics in friends only but I still only send full ones in private. If I add someone as a friend then I've already messaged with them and sent a face pic in private.

"

Wheres CUNTINGDON?

Does it have lots of naughty shops?

Head north from chocolatepool on the A80085, over biffins bridge and cuntington is right there, great views of mount titty. The shops are great to."

It sounds idyllic. I want to live there.

» Add a new message to this topic