FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > O MY GOD

O MY GOD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night was incredible! Had an earth shattering orgasm and mr made me squirt for the first time....AMAZING! Felt like I needed to share this with you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Exactly how I felt when I first squirted. Be ready for the ride and lots and lots of wet sheets until you get to grips with controlling it. We now have a mattress protector on at all times and towels etc. Lucky for me my bf is an expert in it .... now I gush pretty much all the time when I play. could not believe it took me this long.

"Exactly how I felt when I first squirted. Be ready for the ride and lots and lots of wet sheets until you get to grips with controlling it. We now have a mattress protector on at all times and towels etc. Lucky for me my bf is an expert in it .... now I gush pretty much all the time when I play. could not believe it took me this long."

We've tried previously but I just couldn't push myself over the edge but last night...WOW! Seriously, my legs wouldn't stop shaking, my eyes were streaming, my heart was jumping out of my chest, incredible x

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Exactly how I felt when I first squirted. Be ready for the ride and lots and lots of wet sheets until you get to grips with controlling it. We now have a mattress protector on at all times and towels etc. Lucky for me my bf is an expert in it .... now I gush pretty much all the time when I play. could not believe it took me this long.

We've tried previously but I just couldn't push myself over the edge but last night...WOW! Seriously, my legs wouldn't stop shaking, my eyes were streaming, my heart was jumping out of my chest, incredible x"

Always had those palpitations, even with a clitoral orgasm. When we first met, my bf thought I was having a fit or a heart attack. Still says I need to go to the doctor for it.

"Exactly how I felt when I first squirted. Be ready for the ride and lots and lots of wet sheets until you get to grips with controlling it. We now have a mattress protector on at all times and towels etc. Lucky for me my bf is an expert in it .... now I gush pretty much all the time when I play. could not believe it took me this long.

We've tried previously but I just couldn't push myself over the edge but last night...WOW! Seriously, my legs wouldn't stop shaking, my eyes were streaming, my heart was jumping out of my chest, incredible x

Always had those palpitations, even with a clitoral orgasm. When we first met, my bf thought I was having a fit or a heart attack. Still says I need to go to the doctor for it. "

May sound a strange question but was you over come with emotion? I felt like I was going to start crying I was that happy! I just wanted to cuddle mr and felt like I should be worshipping him. Strange I know, he makes me come all te time but last night was something else x

» Add a new message to this topic