FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Favourite Roleplay Scenario

Favourite Roleplay Scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman Jimmy OP   Man  over a year ago

Hove

Mine was a with couple who pretended it was their wedding day - and she was still in her dress...

It was incredible - what about yours?

Or would you like blow by blow (as it were )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine the the tradesman being seduced by the horny housewife.

Overdone now I know but it's still my fantasy.

Hove

They are all good! he question is what is your favourtie not your most unusual - so fair enough!

Seducing hot wife with her hubby present...

It's defo got to be teacher/pupil thing. Me in a suit and her dressed all innocent. Me being strict and her being VERY apologetic and eager to makeup for it. If done properly it's an amazing turn on

A slightly younger woman who saw me as her Mummy, and who liked a nice gentle spanking before she curled up at my side to suckle at my breast...

"A slightly younger woman who saw me as her Mummy, and who liked a nice gentle spanking before she curled up at my side to suckle at my breast...

"

I'd happily curl up and suckle on you breast lol

"A slightly younger woman who saw me as her Mummy, and who liked a nice gentle spanking before she curled up at my side to suckle at my breast...

I'd happily curl up and suckle on you breast lol "

I think that you might need a little adjustment operation before you qualified as a younger woman....

Hove

Ohh, I did the schoolie one with a couple - I was a teacher who caught them with his hand in her knickers on school premises. I was outraged! I was going to report them to the head, they would be expelled, their parents would have to know etc etc - and then she suggested a very improper idea...

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Id love to do the Wedding thing, sexy wife in her wedding dress and lingerie and husband directing us to re enact their wedding night or Honey moon.

Hove

Mine was "wedding day" - she'd saved herself and he'd got so excited that he came before he'd got inside and couldn't get another hard on... So she sent him to the bar to find a "real man" because she was going to get fucked that night regardless...

It was a lot of fun

"Mine was "wedding day" - she'd saved herself and he'd got so excited that he came before he'd got inside and couldn't get another hard on... So she sent him to the bar to find a "real man" because she was going to get fucked that night regardless...

It was a lot of fun"

"Ohh, I did the schoolie one with a couple - I was a teacher who caught them with his hand in her knickers on school premises. I was outraged! I was going to report them to the head, they would be expelled, their parents would have to know etc etc - and then she suggested a very improper idea..."

love the school scenario and getting sent to the head's office for a caning. Always legal ages I may add.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

I'd like to be the disciplined pupil to either a female or male teacher. Given detention that soon becomes a lesson in sexual servitude. Of course the lesson becomes kinkier and nastier as my punishment continues.

Another fantasy of mine is to become a couples sex slave and be forced into femanization.

Hove

oh, yes, my schoolie couple were, ahem, a little over school, even universtity, leaving age

» Add a new message to this topic