FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unfriendly place

unfriendly place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampara OP   Woman  over a year ago

biggleswade

i'm going to post this even though people will slate me for it but i find the forums a unfriendly place and i'm going to stop coming on,no loss of course to all you lot in your cliques but spare a thought for others and be more accepting i'm gone have fun

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The forums are what you make of them

"i'm going to post this even though people will slate me for it but i find the forums a unfriendly place and i'm going to stop coming on,no loss of course to all you lot in your cliques but spare a thought for others and be more accepting i'm gone have fun"

You are quite right. I know sometimes I am guilty of stating my opinions more bluntly than good manners would recommend.

Amongst ourselves (the swinging community) we should be a little more easy going about each others preferences.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i'm going to post this even though people will slate me for it but i find the forums a unfriendly place and i'm going to stop coming on,no loss of course to all you lot in your cliques but spare a thought for others and be more accepting i'm gone have fun"

I interacted on a thread with you once. I find in life that if one accepts others and extends friendship it's often returned.

I totally agree with you, I'm new to London and trying to get some one to chat to me never mind meet me is like applying for a job at nasa , I'm just a normal hard working honest friendly lad looking for fun, it shouldn't be this difficult

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Aww.. have some cake... and some fabs.. and don't take the forums too seriously.. for example I pretend the lounge is like the lounge bar in a pub. Of course if you don't like the company make your excuses and leave... but most on here are not out to be nasty

"i'm going to post this even though people will slate me for it but i find the forums a unfriendly place and i'm going to stop coming on,no loss of course to all you lot in your cliques but spare a thought for others and be more accepting i'm gone have fun

You are quite right. I know sometimes I am guilty of stating my opinions more bluntly than good manners would recommend.

Amongst ourselves (the swinging community) we should be a little more easy going about each others preferences."

I totally agree were all here for the same thing so a bit of mutual respect is all I expect

I'm not in any cliques. I'm just me. Some will like me, some won't. That's just life but I love the forums.

They make me giggle & can cheer me up on a bad day xxx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Some people do get annoyed with reading the same questions asked again and again and again. ... The responses get less polite the longer someone has been on the forums

Don't take anything personally on a forums. I like to attack people and call them out but i don't hate them or anything.

Nobody's allowed in my clique though, i'm a loner.

I understand women must get inundated with the same stuff, and I would get bored of it too, I would just like to be able to make more friends on here, any takers lol

Grow some thicker skin and Toughen up Princess

Seriously - take your time, chill, chat, get involved.

The only "cliques" are the ones you imagine there are.

The longer you are here then the more you post and the more interaction there is with other users so it may seem like there is an inner circle - but there isn't.

It's simply that those posters will have knowledge of previous interactions, jokes, a hint of personality, etc.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i'm going to post this even though people will slate me for it but i find the forums a unfriendly place and i'm going to stop coming on,no loss of course to all you lot in your cliques but spare a thought for others and be more accepting i'm gone have fun

Amongst ourselves (the swinging community) we should be a little more easy going about each others preferences.

I totally agree were all here for the same thing so a bit of mutual respect is all I expect "

Hello. What exactly do you find unfriendly about the forums? It can be quite difficult when you're new anywhere but if you persevere you will find that people are ok. I've been kicking around the forums for ages and there are one or two people who noticably ignore my posts and respond to other people saying exactly the same thing but I'm not concerned it's their prerogative.

Join in, see how it goes.

That's to you and the pony the way.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't take anything personally on a forums. I like to attack people and call them out but i don't hate them or anything.

Nobody's allowed in my clique though, i'm a loner. "

Yea but what about cake?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The forums can be a mixed bag but the trick is not to take them too seriously.

If I notice a comment for whatever reason then I'll reply to it, doesn't matter who posted it.

I'm in a clique of 1, well 2 if you count Mr B.

"Don't take anything personally on a forums. I like to attack people and call them out but i don't hate them or anything.

Yea but what about cake? "

I do like cake, who doesn't though.

Ok, i will have my own clique for me that goes into rabid pitbull mode, and then my nice side will join the cake clique.

Oh that just sounds right as well, cake clique.

" so a bit of mutual respect is all I expect "

However respect is earned........

"

"

We don't.. no one here asks him....

Is he allowed out to play yet? it is friday... PERRRRRLEEEEEEAASSSSSSEE

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i find the forums a unfriendly place"

I must admit I thought it was a tad unfriendly when you called people who disagreed with you on a post 'witches'. I guess its ok for you to be like that though.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i find the forums a unfriendly place

I must admit I thought it was a tad unfriendly when you called people who disagreed with you on a post 'witches'. I guess its ok for you to be like that though."

I was obliquely referring to that in my reply and thought to allow a little leeway in case it was a result of being tired and emotional.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The forums can be a mixed bag, and sometimes there is that thing of people responding to something unfairly or not taking in all facts, etc, but they are generally fair and attract some good discussions.

I hope you stick around and see what happens, but fair enough if you have decided to avoid the forums in future

"The forums are what you make of them"

Indeed

Some people set out to be deliberately provovative or outrageous and then feign surprise that people react in the inevitable way

Yea but what about cake? "

I only wander in when there is cake

And the advantage of not being in any clique is that no-one notices you and you can help yourself to the cake

Yea but what about cake?

And the advantage of not being in any clique is that no-one notices you and you can help yourself to the cake "

If you take my share of the cake i WILL notice, just saying...

"

We don't.. no one here asks him....

Is he allowed out to play yet? it is friday... PERRRRRLEEEEEEAASSSSSSEE "

Maybe once he's had his tea but only for a little while.

Yea but what about cake?

And the advantage of not being in any clique is that no-one notices you and you can help yourself to the cake

If you take my share of the cake i WILL notice, just saying..."

moi?

Busted

Yea but what about cake?

moi?

Busted "

Ooh i'm gonna have to get to the cake first next time...

The Forum users/sheep love me.

Yea but what about cake?

moi?

Busted "

I'll cover you, if your quick and grab a slice for me too.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This talk of cake might seem to others like a cake clique, it's not though we've all just been on other threads where cake has been mentioned and seeing a chance to mention it in a friendly, jokey manner......we did......that's all it takes really

Yea but what about cake?

moi?

Busted

I'll cover you, if your quick and grab a slice for me too. "

Ohh. ...a partner in crime

"This talk of cake might seem to others like a cake clique, it's not though we've all just been on other threads where cake has been mentioned and seeing a chance to mention it in a friendly, jokey manner......we did......that's all it takes really "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you can give it a fresh take on it and new start, then I'd hope that you could find enough who would stand out as decent and always respectful to all.

Many of us are single, occasionally at clubs where we may meet others.

Unfortunately once you notice a theme, it colours your outlook and perception of things. Maybe just send an occasional short message to some people that seem to share your values - if some interact with you away from the forums, it might influence your opinion differently.

Stan, similarly, if you want some banter, feel free to get in touch.

I skin the forums and glide past anything that is low on respect, as I hold respect to be something that we should hold for others, however much we may disagree with them.

Yea but what about cake?

And the advantage of not being in any clique is that no-one notices you and you can help yourself to the cake "

You can have my share,

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

...I swear I heard someone say cake...Sizeable slice for me please. Thank you.

I try to be friendly as I don't like to be rude to anyone

What sort of cake is it? I'm quite partial to lemon drizzle or coffee & walnut.

[Removed by poster at 08/05/15 16:04:28]

We're gonna need considerably bigger buns

Getting crowded

Yea but what about cake?

moi?

Busted

I'll cover you, if your quick and grab a slice for me too. "

wtf?

*sits on the cake* everyone has to eat it off my ass now, haha.

and i'm going out so not got time to eat cake anyway, yes i was being malicious sitting on it.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

If it's coconut cake, I'd like a slice too please.

I concur...really unfriendly place......all this talk of cake when I'm trying to be healthy...grrrrrrr

"I concur...really unfriendly place......all this talk of cake when I'm trying to be healthy...grrrrrrr "

"I concur...really unfriendly place......all this talk of cake when I'm trying to be healthy...grrrrrrr "

Waves a big piece of cake under Scarlet's nose