FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Good old Days..

Good old Days..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been members of Fab on & off for over 4 years,back then more people wanted to meet as where now it seems like more want to chat rather than meet..anyone else feel like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've been on about 3.5 years, and have not noticed a change in people's habits.

There have always been chatters and dreamers, and then people who wish to meet. But I don't often meet anyway, so perhaps not the best to comment.

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Well, now!

I would LOVE to meet with you, but as you have blocked single men I am unable to message you.

So good luck and happy swinging!

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I agree with the OP. . Things have changed. I've been on here around 5years, both as part of a couple and now as a single.

Today its more chat/Skype/kik that you find. . . Oh and the dreaded cut off age range of 45 is far too common lol

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I agree with the OP. . Things have changed. I've been on here around 5years, both as part of a couple and now as a single.

Today its more chat/Skype/kik that you find. . . Oh and the dreaded cut off age range of 45 is far too common lol "

Why is anyones cut off a problem - you have a cut off at 65...?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I agree with the OP. . Things have changed. I've been on here around 5years, both as part of a couple and now as a single.

Today its more chat/Skype/kik that you find. . . Oh and the dreaded cut off age range of 45 is far too common lol "

Our main problem is when we ask for face pic's then dont hear from them again..facebook is for chat Fab is for swinging..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a lot more people on now that cannot string a sentence together. Some of the messages we get now just make no sense lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I've been here 7 years and have noticed changes as the site has become bigger

I've just changed how I do things to adapt to those changes so they don't affect my fun

» Add a new message to this topic