FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Horny in work

Horny in work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I woke up this morning very horny, now I'm in work and my cock keeps twitching thinking of fucking hot women, what should I do about it, are there any hot women that can advise me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Err no hot woman here but have a solution. Stop thinking about fucking hot women perhaps and get on with some bloody work

Good idea in theory, when it's on the mind it's on the mind, I just need a good session

Make your way to the Gents and take yourself in hand....should ease the pressure a little...

How do you think I feel. I'm working on a empty house and a couple have just turned up visiting family across the road from me and I've met her before. She's hot and i could do with a good shag. But she's with her husband and he doesn't know.

Oh and by the way I didn't know she was married just for those who want to have ago at me.

I'm workin on a site with no lock on the door lol, if I where you I'd be over the road asking if they have any spare sugar, in all seriousness tho I need a props naughty girl to empty my balls after work

» Add a new message to this topic