FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Broxton chester now gone

Broxton chester now gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awtymarky OP   Man  over a year ago

chester

I can't believe this but it's true as I have just driven past it tonight. The coffin is now nailed shut for the well known dogging site in chester called Boxton picnic area. It has been totally gutted trees knocked down and a barrier with security guard charging £7 for lorries.

I had some great times shame it's now gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If people that did it were considerate and cleaned up their mess they wouldn't close places like that x

We went for a proper normal picnic and decided to go and try to find a local dogging spot. The discarded condoms and wrappers gave it away x

"I can't believe this but it's true as I have just driven past it tonight. The coffin is now nailed shut for the well known dogging site in chester called Boxton picnic area. It has been totally gutted trees knocked down and a barrier with security guard charging £7 for lorries.

I had some great times shame it's now gone. "

A sad day for Chester.

I totally agree with the condoms part but in all fairness I go a local dogging spot and we're all the gays play they leave a mess of condoms wrappers and tissues so be a little more considerate gays please these are getting places closed down

Used to park there in the lorry years ago had some good times with some couples there was a good spot not been for a very long time ... Shame it has been closed but its happening everywhere and probably for same reason why don't peeps just take there rubbish with them or pop it in the bin

I went with an ex a few times but it was always full of gays ! Never saw another cpl

» Add a new message to this topic