FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My wife with another woman

My wife with another woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any pubs in swansea or cardiff where swingers go so I could just turn up with the wife and get chatting to other couples?I would love to see my wife with another woman but how the he'll do i bring that up in a conversation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there any pubs in swansea or cardiff where swingers go so I could just turn up with the wife and get chatting to other couples?I would love to see my wife with another woman but how the he'll do i bring that up in a conversation "

Privately!

Seriously it's a bad idea to try and make it seem like someone else's idea. If you feel that you can't discuss your fantasy with your wife maybe work on that first, ask her to write her fantasy down and you will write yours then exchange. I don't see how you can get into this kind of scenario without talking about it first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there any pubs in swansea or cardiff where swingers go so I could just turn up with the wife and get chatting to other couples?I would love to see my wife with another woman but how the he'll do i bring that up in a conversation

Privately!

Seriously it's a bad idea to try and make it seem like someone else's idea. If you feel that you can't discuss your fantasy with your wife maybe work on that first, ask her to write her fantasy down and you will write yours then exchange. I don't see how you can get into this kind of scenario without talking about it first "

"Is there any pubs in swansea or cardiff where swingers go so I could just turn up with the wife and get chatting to other couples?I would love to see my wife with another woman but how the he'll do i bring that up in a conversation

Privately!

Seriously it's a bad idea to try and make it seem like someone else's idea. If you feel that you can't discuss your fantasy with your wife maybe work on that first, ask her to write her fantasy down and you will write yours then exchange. I don't see how you can get into this kind of scenario without talking about it first "

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Perhaps the OP is talking about bringing it up in conversation with another woman, rather than his wife?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Perhaps the OP is talking about bringing it up in conversation with another woman, rather than his wife?"

Oh! You could be right but on information available both scenarios seem a bit unlikely.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Is there any pubs in swansea or cardiff where swingers go so I could just turn up with the wife and get chatting to other couples?I would love to see my wife with another woman but how the he'll do i bring that up in a conversation "

Your profile says you're in a sexless marriage. Maybe your wife would like to have sex with the man she married before trying another person because it's something you want

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Isn't the obvious answer to push your wife into a cupboard with another woman and not open the door until they have sex? Or does my brain work differently to others?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Just out of interest what does your wife think about this ?

Why not try fix your relationship than cheat on her? Or better yet offer her a free pass to fuck as many fit hunks she wants, seeing as you wanna fuck another person Without her . Just an option!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Isn't the obvious answer to push your wife into a cupboard with another woman and not open the door until they have sex? Or does my brain work differently to others? "

having read many of your posts I would like to exercise my right to silence on that

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Be nice maybe for your wife to play with another woman without you, ie not for your benefit, but for theirs. I always meet women alone and have a single profile for that ...

» Add a new message to this topic