FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Provocative clothing to get what you want!

Provocative clothing to get what you want!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

Answers from both men and women ( it works both ways people ) Yes even guys have items that turn heads.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes,,you bet I have

I very much doubt what I wear to work would sway anyone's way of thinking. I wouldn't respect them very much if it did......i don't need to dress a certain way to get what I want....

"Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

Answers from both men and women ( it works both ways people ) Yes even guys have items that turn heads.

"

Definitely. Mrs J suggested a night out recently and wore a totally see thru blouse, a micro mini which barely covered the curve of her ass & heels with no bra or knickers.

I cannot tell you exactly what she was twisting my arm about but all I can say is I agreed.

God what a soft touch I am

Description please, and is there certain type of flirty behaviour that goes with it or does the clothing do the talking?

Balaclava and gloves

No .. i just use myself ..pinning them on the sofa with me straddled over them often does the trick ..male or fem

I have a black shirt with a purple lining that fits well around my boobs and pulls in at my waist as it should.... More then anything people admire it and the Times that I have put it on... I've always got away with certain things maybe lack on concentration from others... My boss (female) forever asks me to wear shirts she says I suit it better.... I always wonder why !

"No .. i just use myself ..pinning them on the sofa with me straddled over them often does the trick ..male or fem "

I used to work in a company where the head of marketing used to deliberately wear the lowest tops and shortest skirts to get contracts. It never failed!!!

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Jane Norman Gypsy top, pink/black in the basque style super cool. I swear this top is the business posh tarty

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have never felt the need, I always found less was more.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

My OH wears the corset in our profile pic.

Him

"Do you have a favourite item of sexy clothing that’s a real head-turner? Something you’d use to get your own way with anyone; Even if it’s something you wear at work to twist people’s way of thinking/get a pay rise, but chances are it’s something you’d wear out and about.

"

No, I wouldn't have any respect for someone that would exchange favourable treatment for sexy clothes.

"I very much doubt what I wear to work would sway anyone's way of thinking. I wouldn't respect them very much if it did......i don't need to dress a certain way to get what I want...."

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 22:30:02]

"I have a black shirt with a purple lining that fits well around my boobs and pulls in at my waist as it should.... More then anything people admire it and the Times that I have put it on... I've always got away with certain things maybe lack on concentration from others... My boss (female) forever asks me to wear shirts she says I suit it better.... I always wonder why !"

love a well fitted shirt on a women, would love to see this

Nice crisp white shirt, waistcoat, smart trousers and some decent shoes.

Nit forgetting some good aftershave to smell nice.

» Add a new message to this topic