Central

It's average x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know its average lol

But does size really matter?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah that's really small if it is when hard, so probably won't cut it on this site.

However, the average length of a vagina is 9.6cm (not quite 4 inches) so you have to ask yourself what women who want 10" cocks are planning on doing with them. Probably need the extra length to get past the rolls of fat.

"yeah that's really small if it is when hard, so probably won't cut it on this site.

However, the average length of a vagina is 9.6cm (not quite 4 inches) so you have to ask yourself what women who want 10" cocks are planning on doing with them. Probably need the extra length to get past the rolls of fat."

Fpmsl!

I cringe when I see folk demanding a certain size..

Average is all good. More about the connection with me.

"yeah that's really small if it is when hard, so probably won't cut it on this site.

However, the average length of a vagina is 9.6cm (not quite 4 inches) so you have to ask yourself what women who want 10" cocks are planning on doing with them. Probably need the extra length to get past the rolls of fat."

Want a saucer of milk?

However, the average length of a vagina is 9.6cm (not quite 4 inches) so you have to ask yourself what women who want 10" cocks are planning on doing with them. Probably need the extra length to get past the rolls of fat.

Fpmsl!

I cringe when I see folk demanding a certain size..

Average is all good. More about the connection with me. "

Its nice to hear that as a connecting goes a long way x

I'm not a fan of lengthy cocks. I want something I can bounce up and down on and really enjoy. I don't have a baggy fanny and 10 inches is painful

By *ustin666666Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Here here.

Some ladies on here wanting fit vwe guys. Have you seen some of them. OMG

By *ustin666666Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'm not a fan of lengthy cocks. I want something I can bounce up and down on and really enjoy. I don't have a baggy fanny and 10 inches is painful "

Bounce and bounce

I stay clear of well endowed I don't get any satisfaction walking like John Wayne the next day nor do I get pleasure of not being able to play days later as I'm still swollen and sore rather be able to pounce on a cock again.

I personally am not into monsters.You can do more with average sizes.Ive never had kids and I`m pretty tight plus I have a small mouth,have to have the childs bite at the dentist,so dont like a huge one in there either.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Is there a particular reason that a thread concerned with well endowed (or not) men has descended into a fat bashing thread within a few posts?? Pretty unnecessary in my opinion (that being a fat person who enjoys all size cocks btw)

"I personally am not into monsters.You can do more with average sizes.Ive never had kids and I`m pretty tight plus I have a small mouth,have to have the childs bite at the dentist,so dont like a huge one in there either."

Theres hope for us average sized guys yet then lol x

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 14:26:32]

"I'm not a fan of lengthy cocks. I want something I can bounce up and down on and really enjoy. I don't have a baggy fanny and 10 inches is painful "
mmm you can bounce on mine anytime. Xxx

Im not bothered if I meet a man with a average cock, its the man and his personality Im meeting. From a woman with rolls of fat, who has also had average cocks and big cocks.

By *leur de lisWoman  over a year ago

Buxton

"Whats the ladies out there opinions on average penis size

Mines 6" when at full Attention

As from flicking through profiles most seem to want vwe "

That's quite large for a southerner and average for a midlander and small for a northerner. Its something I have noticed since joining here.

Average size for me is 8 inches, i prefer someone from 7 to 9 inches and even more important is they have to be girthy. I just enjoy the feeling of my pussy feeling really full and i love looking at, playing with, and sucking someone on the bigger side. As i'm very turned on by bigger guys i'm also naturally well lubed so there's no pain for me, well nothing unpleasant when it comes to pain. And no my pussy isn't baggy or loose or massive haha, just i am not turned on by average sized guys, disappointed even.

Yours is slightly bigger than average size for the whole country, plenty of women are happy enough with someone your size (as has been said above). But yes it seems most women seek out well endowed, most guys tend to be well endowed on here anyway and i never used to seek them out but after meeting a couple of smaller/average guys i have put on my profile i want well endowed. I want to enjoy sex and don't see the point in someone coming round and whipping out something i don't like.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

only need a big organ if your playing in a cathedral . Ladies have told me its the guy behind the cock that gives the pleasure, lots of VWE think just waving it a a girl will make them gush buckets and dont put any effort into making sure they actually do enjoy it

"only need a big organ if your playing in a cathedral . Ladies have told me its the guy behind the cock that gives the pleasure, lots of VWE think just waving it a a girl will make them gush buckets and dont put any effort into making sure they actually do enjoy it"

Myth. Out of the 60ish guys i've fucked, who are well endowed, most of them actually give a shit that i enjoy the sex too.

Yes the guy behind the cock also matters to a degree, but a small cock would not turn me on no matter how gorgeous, funny or intelligent that guy was.

"only need a big organ if your playing in a cathedral . Ladies have told me its the guy behind the cock that gives the pleasure, lots of VWE think just waving it a a girl will make them gush buckets and dont put any effort into making sure they actually do enjoy it

Myth. Out of the 60ish guys i've fucked, who are well endowed, most of them actually give a shit that i enjoy the sex too.

Yes the guy behind the cock also matters to a degree, but a small cock would not turn me on no matter how gorgeous, funny or intelligent that guy was."

Well said , and I agree

"only need a big organ if your playing in a cathedral . Ladies have told me its the guy behind the cock that gives the pleasure, lots of VWE think just waving it a a girl will make them gush buckets and dont put any effort into making sure they actually do enjoy it

Yes the guy behind the cock also matters to a degree, but a small cock would not turn me on no matter how gorgeous, funny or intelligent that guy was.

Well said , and I agree "

Thanks. I feel that pretty much all stereotypes come about because of peoples inadequacies and the need to slag others off to make themselves feel better. As also seen with the big fanny comments and the fat comment in here.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am not interested in guys with monsters......as it says in my profile small - medium fits me fine....I also love warm smiley eyes and guys who make me giggle and smile

Oh and body type on a guy isn't madly important to me either - I am married to gym fit muscle man so I don't necessarily need or want that on a meet

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Fpmsl....re baggy pussy...great funny thread this is!

Totally agree nothing like a good bounce

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

This has had me laughing lol (him)

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Can't really get to grips with this thread as it has turned into an 'anyone who likes bigger than six inch cocks is fat and has a massive loose vag.,'. Oh dear, why oh why? Because people like to put others down? Because they feel if they put other people down, they will feel better about themselves? So rude. Speaking as a curvy, I like the same size as I did when I was size eight. My pussy is a strange beast, it contracts and is often very tight, especially around gush time, despite me having three kids ... so, for me has to be at least WE but then, its all about what they do with it. Love the pierced cock too ....

"Can't really get to grips with this thread as it has turned into an 'anyone who likes bigger than six inch cocks is fat and has a massive loose vag.,'. Oh dear, why oh why? Because people like to put others down? Because they feel if they put other people down, they will feel better about themselves? So rude. Speaking as a curvy, I like the same size as I did when I was size eight. My pussy is a strange beast, it contracts and is often very tight, especially around gush time, despite me having three kids ... so, for me has to be at least WE but then, its all about what they do with it. Love the pierced cock too .... "

Don't worry about it, most of them don't understand anatomy. And they haven't got big cocks so won't understand what it's like for a woman who likes them.

Well said , and I agree

Thanks. I feel that pretty much all stereotypes come about because of peoples inadequacies and the need to slag others off to make themselves feel better. As also seen with the big fanny comments and the fat comment in here."

Here here.

Some ladies on here wanting fit vwe guys. Have you seen some of them. OMG "

"only need a big organ if your playing in a cathedral . Ladies have told me its the guy behind the cock that gives the pleasure, lots of VWE think just waving it a a girl will make them gush buckets and dont put any effort into making sure they actually do enjoy it"

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

my goodness I'd love you too bounce on me , youare are totally sexy ... You must sit on my face first though x

Well said , and I agree

Thanks. I feel that pretty much all stereotypes come about because of peoples inadequacies and the need to slag others off to make themselves feel better. As also seen with the big fanny comments and the fat comment in here.

"

Ironically all the people who are being slagged off for wanting big cocks are the ones getting regular meets too, funny that.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've tried all sizes, and am happier with average or to the shock of many, slightly smaller.

I find anything about 8 inches hurts - no matter how gentle the guy is. I don't find that pleasurable, and no matter what they say, I know my own build and tolerance.

Besides, if all I wanted was a particular penis size, then I would just go for a dildo and buy what I wanted. Its more about connection and being with someone else for me.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Oh and for the record, I felt the same when I was a size 26 and fat - so its not fat lasses need bigger dicks (although I dated a few massive dicks lol)

I've had a child so definitely not a baggy fanny - been told numerous times I am very tight, so thats maybe why I don't enjoy bigger.

» Add a new message to this topic