FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your naughtiest night

Your naughtiest night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our naughtiest night must of been when we were at a friends birthday party I wore my little black lipsy dress with my heels and Andy couldn't leave me alone we left the party and on way home Andy stopped at a great location and we were all over each other then these 2 guys came over the one was let's say minging but he had his cock out and must say it was huge Andy told the guy open the door I was soon sucking it then we got out they really pushed me to my limits I was absolutely covered in the stuff all the way home I wanted more but still throbbing from it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Mine was ,I went to my mates house and he was at work so I played with his wife,when he came home we went for a drive in my car as we were driving I was playing with her fanny nice and juicy it was to,we got to a nice country lane,I got her naked in the car and we did some fucking and sucking,then I said how do you fancy getting out of the car naked so she said ok,we got out and we went to the back of my car and I fucked her over the boot and filled her with my spunk,then I took her home to her husband with my spunk leaking out in her knickers,what a fucking good night that was.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's yet to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Undoubtedly our first visit to Liberty Elite. It was the most sexually-charged night of our lives and we fucked like rabbits for days after.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

"It's yet to come "

» Add a new message to this topic