FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold Couples

Cuckold Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a question for you how did you get into it? Was it his/her suggestion or did it happen naturally? I know some couples it's more obvious why perhaps why they got involved then others so curious.

For us was my suggestion but that was gradually eased into as I took less and less involvement in 3sums until 1 night I found myself outside of a locked room at a club looking in and watching Ginger with a complete stranger being quite passionately fucked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are bulls and from our point of view its about the thrill of fucking a guys wife in front of him

"We are bulls and from our point of view its about the thrill of fucking a guys wife in front of him"

Thank you quite aware of that

We kind of drifted into it, we love MMF fun and it turned us on thinking about Mr General just listening / watching, handcuffed, ooh so hot!

We aren't true cuckold but our version works for us .

I love to see Sabrina having fun and although we started off in clubs and parties with full swap etc... i found myself enjoying the watching more than my own playing .

So as time went by i asked her if she was happy to play with guys and for me to watch , which she was and is .

In clubs she has gone off to a room with a guy and I have followed a few minutes later . Hearing them and ultimately watching is so hot .

It's the other way around with me, I love the fantasy of being restrained and made to watch him with another woman. It ties in with our d/s play.

We have only just really dipped our toes - hoping to find a regular bull so we can take it further

I think we have all voyeuristic tendencies at times , we both love to see each other being used , made to watch by others and can understand how the cuckold tendencies start , but we could never enter into it fully , although the thought does excite us at times xx

By *ussiesCouple  over a year ago

gwent

"We aren't true cuckold but our version works for us .

I love to see Sabrina having fun and although we started off in clubs and parties with full swap etc... i found myself enjoying the watching more than my own playing .

So as time went by i asked her if she was happy to play with guys and for me to watch , which she was and is .

In clubs she has gone off to a room with a guy and I have followed a few minutes later . Hearing them and ultimately watching is so hot .

"

Haha, that sounds just like us, but never thought we would end like this,

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

for me I arrived from a slightly differnt angle. i was mainly a sub lady and had a master ect. I got chatting to a cuckold couple on here and it turned me on so much I decided it was for me so found myself a cuck from here. We are not a married cuckold couple but during meets act a a full cuckold couple - love it and never looked back xxx

"We are bulls and from our point of view its about the thrill of fucking a guys wife in front of him"

Also a big thrill for a husband to watch his wife been fucked by a total stranger so horny!!!!

"

Very horny really must try this next time we are in a club

This sums up most of the alleged "bulls" on this site who don't have a fucking clue what cuckolding is.

Love seeing other men making J cum, nothing better than seeing how wet she gets!

I met Mrs J on a penpal website almost 15 years ago & over time through writing we got to know each other very well even though she lived abroad.

One letter however really triggered things. I told her about an occasion when I stripped my ex naked & fucked her over the bonnet of my car in front of a complete stranger.

When I told this story to the future Mrs J she was absolutely fascinated.

When she finally visited me in Scotland & with her agreement I arranged for another guy to join us. I was a bit nervous about her reaction but within 20 minutes of meeting him she was naked on the bed, face down with her bum in the air begging for one or other of us to fuck her.

That was how we started

My mrs never could keep it in her pants.....better to make it official eh?!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"

"My mrs never could keep it in her pants.....better to make it official eh?! "

So as time went by i asked her if she was happy to play with guys and for me to watch , which she was and is . this is how we got into it and not looking for the bull Dom thing as humiliation don't do it for us . love to meet another couple into the same

"

By *andhCouple  over a year ago

Ilford

For us it began with us meeting a couple. I never really clicked sexually with the fem but my wife and the guy really hit it off from the start.

I remember an early meet with them, me and the other wife were still kissing and touching when I heard a moan from my wife. I looked over and my wife was already being fucked expertly by the husband. It really surprised me at the time how quickly she had given herself to him.

We stopped seeing them but I knew how much wife missed the attention of the husband.

After a few years without seeing him we met up with him on his own and began a regular mmf.

Our friend was an excellent lover to my wife and could make her cum much more easily than I could. He could also fuck for so much longer than me. As a result I began to watch more and take part less. This was my own decision. I was never excluded.

Our friend used to love asking me if I could see everything ok and was happy for me to direct the action and suggest positions etc.

This eventually developed into me arranging meets for them on their own either at our house or a local hotel.

Sounds hot!

By *orksmarriedcplCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

For me the sound of Mrs receiving wave after wave of pleasure whilst with another is such a turn on. To hear her enjoying herself then ultimately see what they are doing is amazing

By *icetimescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Started as his idea.....now it's mostly driven by me

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

more often then not its a male's idea but can be taken over by wife once she gets comfortable in the cuck scenario..

"We are bulls and from our point of view its about the thrill of fucking a guys wife in front of him

This sums up most of the alleged "bulls" on this site who don't have a fucking clue what cuckolding is. "

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

"It's the other way around with me, I love the fantasy of being restrained and made to watch him with another woman. It ties in with our d/s play."

I (Mrs) share the same fantasy! Love to play it out again, just something about it that gets me really wild and keeps me really horny for weeks afterwards.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

Same set up as us and the club thing sounds hot. Food for thought.

Him

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Its not just about fucking a wife in front of a guy, they could be into humiliation, or restraint or sensory deprevation, there is a few i have come accross, all triggered by differant wants and needs. Its good to find what trigger they use to get them off and it can be simply hearing the partner with another, its a great world to explore

Here's a question then for the female cucks, male cucks generally prefer studs more well endowed and fitter so what kind of woman do you want to see your man with?

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

Nothing in particular really, he's a gymgoer and loves gym fit physiques, it hits a nerve and makes me feel I need to work harder at keeping in shape... He loves me regardless though.

Generally otherwise it's just the thought of him doing what he does to me with someone else and I can feel what she's feeling, mentally.

I'm not a cuck as such, I think it's more a voyeur thing for me. Not interested in the humiliation side of it.

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Fell into it naturally and soon found J loved S having fun alone or with him just watching (in chastity). She been on dates and brought guys home from nights out and that is the ultimate turn on for us both

By *r_BigHeadMan  over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

I had always been interested in the cuckold / bull relationship. But it wasn't until I had a private MMF meet that I experience it. It wasn't planned that way, we just naturally fell into the roles. I was directing the cuck where to be and what to do. Telling him what a good little cock sucker he was, and asking him if he was enjoying watching his wife being satisfied. I was surprised by how much we were all enjoying the scenario. It ended with him fucking his wife missionary as I was cumming over her tits, he was ordered to clean her tits with his tongue and started cumming whilst doing so.

Needless to say I have been a convert ever since.

"It's the other way around with me, I love the fantasy of being restrained and made to watch him with another woman. It ties in with our d/s play.

I (Mrs) share the same fantasy! Love to play it out again, just something about it that gets me really wild and keeps me really horny for weeks afterwards. "

We're a cuckquean couple too. Although quite niche, there does appear to be some out there that share our dynamic.

For me (male) it is knowing that she is getting steadily more and more frustrated. She arranges meets and it gives me the raging 'H' to know she is doing so. So it's not just about the physical aspect, but also the psychological, with her being involved from the beginning. She also knows she gets nothing until after a meet, so more encouragement for her to arrange things!

I can't speak for her completely, but I do know she gets off on the humiliation and waiting to hear about what I've been up to, showing her photos etc. She's also very good at cleaning up

Although I have fucked several women in front of their partners I have never experienced the full cuck scenario.

I must say reading some of the above accounts has made it all the more desirable.

Most on here are fakes offer them what they require next thing your blocked or no longer on site thinks its just the males fantasy wheun ur local and give the dream they run

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"For us it began with us meeting a couple. I never really clicked sexually with the fem but my wife and the guy really hit it off from the start.

I remember an early meet with them, me and the other wife were still kissing and touching when I heard a moan from my wife. I looked over and my wife was already being fucked expertly by the husband. It really surprised me at the time how quickly she had given herself to him.

We stopped seeing them but I knew how much wife missed the attention of the husband.

After a few years without seeing him we met up with him on his own and began a regular mmf.

Our friend was an excellent lover to my wife and could make her cum much more easily than I could. He could also fuck for so much longer than me. As a result I began to watch more and take part less. This was my own decision. I was never excluded.

Our friend used to love asking me if I could see everything ok and was happy for me to direct the action and suggest positions etc.

This eventually developed into me arranging meets for them on their own either at our house or a local hotel.

"

My perfect cuckold cpl. Thanks for sharing. J

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

The more I read about this the more I fancy, Nicky and I too try this. When we have had meets I do enjoy watching Nicky enjoy herself with the other male partner.

By *incs.cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

"

By *andhCouple  over a year ago

Ilford

"For us it began with us meeting a couple. I never really clicked sexually with the fem but my wife and the guy really hit it off from the start.

My perfect cuckold cpl. Thanks for sharing. J "

Your welcome. Just our take on cuckold. I wouldn't be comfortable with any humiliation personally but can appreciate those that do.

» Add a new message to this topic