FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Relationships

Relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single men/women - if you got into a relationship, would you leave swinging and Fab behind to be monogamous? If so, would you find it hard? If not, why?

Taken men/women - if your partner wanted you (both if you swing together) to give swinging up to be monogamous, how would you feel?

I myself wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where we played with others, I'm just not built for it so I'd happily leave this lifestyle behind and focus on a relationship

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i wanted to be with someone who wanted me to give up this life style i would respect that.

Don't think i'd find it too hard either, i'd only get with someone with a high sex drive like me anyway, but i would miss the variety. And i'd hope they would let me have the occasional 3sum too, coz i'd love that.

If he turned around tomorrow and said monogamy only, I would absolutely close my profile down that day. What I feel about him is more important than flings with random strangers.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Yes i would leave it behind for the one i loved unless they wanted to join in and we became a swinging couple but if not i would stop yes.

"Single men/women - if you got into a relationship, would you leave swinging and Fab behind to be monogamous? If so, would you find it hard? If not, why?

Taken men/women - if your partner wanted you (both if you swing together) to give swinging up to be monogamous, how would you feel?

I myself wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where we played with others, I'm just not built for it so I'd happily leave this lifestyle behind and focus on a relationship "

I could happily leave it behind. There is nothing like meeting someone you have a connection with and have a strong sexual connection with.

crewe

love and sex cornerstones of any strong relationship i feel x Just need to find ny soulmate x

"Single men/women - if you got into a relationship, would you leave swinging and Fab behind to be monogamous? If so, would you find it hard? If not, why?

I myself wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where we played with others, I'm just not built for it so I'd happily leave this lifestyle behind and focus on a relationship "

No, I'm not interested in monogamy. That's why I like swinging.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Yes i would leave it behind for the one i loved unless they wanted to join in and we became a swinging couple but if not i would stop yes."

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

If i was to meet Mr Right, i would leave swinging behind.

"If he turned around tomorrow and said monogamy only, I would absolutely close my profile down that day. What I feel about him is more important than flings with random strangers."
i agree x

I have had this when I get into a relationship. I find for the first couple of months I give it up. Then after that I do miss this so decide to find excuses and cause arguments. To go dogging/swinging.

Relationships not for me..unless she swings with me

No.

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I myself wouldn't be able to be in a relationship where we played with others, I'm just not built for it so I'd happily leave this lifestyle behind and focus on a relationship

No, I'm not interested in monogamy. That's why I like swinging."

That's how I feel too

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I would love to think that I could meet Mr Right and settle down.

But I think that I would need to be with someone who enjoys this too.

What I have right now is fantastic and I have no intention of changing it

"Single men/women - if you got into a relationship, would you leave swinging and Fab behind to be monogamous? If so, would you find it hard? If not, why?"

Yes. Would leave fab. Haven't met anyone anyway. Would love to have a long term monogamous girlfriend.

I don't do relationships as I like the no commitment life style

"I don't do relationships as I like the no commitment life style "

I am the opposite. I prefer being in a long term relationship. It might seem strange but swinging with your partner makes it incomparably a better experience.

Would love to have a boyfriend. Not interested at all in meeting anyone for a one off shag.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

I wouldn't stop, I like the excitement, I like the social side, I love the sex. If anyone wants a relationship with me then they have to take that into consideration. I'm happy to share so should they be, if they're not then I'm not for them

crewe

"Would love to have a boyfriend. Not interested at all in meeting anyone for a one off shag. "

Im sure hes out there for you x

By *xxCJxxxCouple  over a year ago

Selby

Nope ... done that and it just confirmed why I don't do relationships!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If Mr N said he didn't want to do this I'd stop no questions. Same goes for him.

"Yes i would leave it behind for the one i loved unless they wanted to join in and we became a swinging couple but if not i would stop yes."

Me too. Would love to find someone to be with and to Swing as a couple as well. But if they wanted monogamy, both of us, I would give up in a second.

crewe

"Yes i would leave it behind for the one i loved unless they wanted to join in and we became a swinging couple but if not i would stop yes.

Me too. Would love to find someone to be with and to Swing as a couple as well. But if they wanted monogamy, both of us, I would give up in a second."

Glad to hear that ive always felt a relationship can only work if both agree to do the same thing. Swing or not i would still be very happy as i would have my life partner simple as really.

"Yes i would leave it behind for the one i loved unless they wanted to join in and we became a swinging couple but if not i would stop yes.

Me too. Would love to find someone to be with and to Swing as a couple as well. But if they wanted monogamy, both of us, I would give up in a second.

Glad to hear that ive always felt a relationship can only work if both agree to do the same thing. Swing or not i would still be very happy as i would have my life partner simple as really."

aww

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I have been monogamous in the past when in a relationship with a non swinger. Now I am in a relationship and we have both discussed we would stop if we wanted to or even if one of us wanted to ... haven't yet though. We are both bi so tend to meet same sex when swinging

crewe

"I have been monogamous in the past when in a relationship with a non swinger. Now I am in a relationship and we have both discussed we would stop if we wanted to or even if one of us wanted to ... haven't yet though. We are both bi so tend to meet same sex when swinging"

Aww thats a great relationship right there. If my partner was bi too we would prob do the same thing if we both wanted too of course.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm a swinger so no I wouldn't really give it up. If Mrs wanted to put it on hold for a bit that would be OK, but I would still be a swinger.

Before I was a swinger I was a default monogamist (is that a word?), I didn't Choose monogamy I just wasn't aware of any other relationship models. Now my eyes have been opened, I don't really want to go back.

I just couldn't imagine giving up something I enjoyed. I'd prefer to have a partner that accepted everything that I loved in life - even if they didn't also participate.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

if I found mrs right I would leave and be with her

after the first meet my profile would be hidden, there after I would delete said profile from the site

would only come back to the site as a couple if she was interested in doing so

however it shouldnt matter as past is past, only problem might have to come clean on my past background

crewe

Im amazed by all the different views you all have its great xx Im also touched im not the only who thinks my approach to a relationship is good thanks again.

She'd have to be very very special, this is fun

It's nice to hear everyone's views. Was interesting to read

"I wouldn't stop, I like the excitement, I like the social side, I love the sex. If anyone wants a relationship with me then they have to take that into consideration. I'm happy to share so should they be, if they're not then I'm not for them "

By Jen x

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's a tricky one. One of the reason why I try to keep Fabs and dating separate.

My life's complicated enough!

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

For me it would be great to find a partner who likes this life and also enjoys wearing fully fashioned stockings everyday. Not asking for much am I

If he were to say he was done with this lifestyle, I would most definitely give it up. He is much more important...however, I don't see that happening in the near future.

For me I would love to meet a women that loves the stuff I do that I can be in what in my mind a perfect relationship where we both love and cair what eachother likes like mine are sex being naked a lot of the time open to water sports and swinging

crewe

It would be nice if i found a woman into naturism too but thats probably unlikely x

Iv givn up on dating, would take a hell of a guy to change my mind on that!!!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have been married nearly 11 years and doing this for around 18 months....we both love it but if either of us decided to stop then that's what would happen. This is fun but it's nowhere close to the level of fun I have with just him

"If he turned around tomorrow and said monogamy only, I would absolutely close my profile down that day. What I feel about him is more important than flings with random strangers."

This

crewe

"We have been married nearly 11 years and doing this for around 18 months....we both love it but if either of us decided to stop then that's what would happen. This is fun but it's nowhere close to the level of fun I have with just him "

When you love someone its a whole different level of fun x

I honestly don't know if I could give it up. I've done relationships but there's always been something lacking. I crave excitement. Maybe I just haven't met the right person yet.

if someone special to me wanted me to then yes. would it be hard? no i've yet to meet anyone, but even if i was meeting regularly i'd rather have a close person than strangers.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Single men/women - if you got into a relationship, would you leave swinging and Fab behind to be monogamous? If so, would you find it hard? If not, why? "

I would leave and not find it hard as I am naturally monogamous.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yes, but he'd have to be really special, and realise it works both ways!

Are you that naive thinking all the replies on here are honest

I am very lucky. I have the best relationship and neither of us have any desire to stop fucking other people. It's just part of the fun stuff we do. No"one or the other" choice to make.

If either of us called it a day we both would probably. But it's not something we need to worry about as we are both having too much fun (together and apart)

V xxx

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I have met a lady whilst away and she knocked me off my stride. As much fun as I have had in the last 2 yrs of being single, I would stop it all if the connection proves more solid.

We haven't had sex, but I know it would not be a problem. Its the 200 miles that may prove difficult.

So here I am. In limbo and waiting to see. I haven't met on here for months so that is not an issue, but I will have to say goodbye to quite a few friends with benefits if necessary.

I wouldn't want to be in a swinging relationship

I wouldn't get into a relationship with somebody I met off here in case he didn't want to give it up

if I met somebody in the real world that I ended up loving and wanting to be with I would leave all this behind and never even mention it

I have a fb that wants more knows i swing and said she wouldn't want to see me with other females... She likes girls but not interested in other guys. Then on flipside my with other chicks turns my other fb on...

Follow your heart or your dick whichever feels right

This

Leave it as a naughty secret

"I wouldn't want to be in a swinging relationship

I wouldn't get into a relationship with somebody I met off here in case he didn't want to give it up

if I met somebody in the real world that I ended up loving and wanting to be with I would leave all this behind and never even mention it "

By *uby_xWoman  over a year ago

funky town

I have just started seeing someone if it works out i will definitely leave fab behind. ..although i will miss the banter in the chat rooms

I met my bf on here we have been together 19 months and have been living together practically the entire time. If he turned around and asked tomorrow to give it up I would. I would like to still attend socials and parties and clubs but just not play with others x

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I am here to explore . However I want a fb first to have 121 fun with and then really push kink boundaries with. Not interested in one-off's tbh as no chance to find out what really sends someone into orbit and vice-versa.

If a fb wanted exclusivity that's fine too.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

One day I hope to meet someone to have a relationship with, and I would leave Fab to concentrate on that.

"Are you that naive thinking all the replies on here are honest "

Why would people need to lie? They don't need to impress me or anyone else on here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met my other half on here. He does his thing, I do mine. Monogamy isn't for us. Problems arise when sex with others appear more important...time to stand back.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

If one of us decided to stop them it wouldn't be an issue x we've stopped for periods before and gone back after a couple of years out lol so it's always there if we want it we must be lucky lol xxx

If I met someone I would be open about being on here.

If he/she wasn't into it I would respect that and if we developed into a loving commited relationship I would leave.

Having sex with someone you love beats sex with swingers any day!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I always think it's sad how few swingers there are on this site

I met my partner through swinging and she has never asked me too stop, even when she has taken a break, i have taken a break too when she hasn't, we have definitely had spells of being completely monogamous and could do it any time,but i think we would both always come back too it eventually, we stop or take breaks when it is no longer fun, whether alone or together.

crewe

"I met my partner through swinging and she has never asked me too stop, even when she has taken a break, i have taken a break too when she hasn't, we have definitely had spells of being completely monogamous and could do it any time,but i think we would both always come back too it eventually, we stop or take breaks when it is no longer fun, whether alone or together."

Thats the sort of open relationship i would find ideal swing when we feel like and take breaks every one in a while. Keep our sex life alive and share it with others as well.

"I always think it's sad how few swingers there are on this site "

Why?

Because some would give it up for love?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"If I met someone I would be open about being on here.

If he/she wasn't into it I would respect that and if we developed into a loving commited relationship I would leave.

Having sex with someone you love beats sex with swingers any day! "

» Add a new message to this topic