FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men in undies/lingerie

Men in undies/lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of men who enjoy dressing in lingerie, stockings etc, but are not tv's.

What makes you do this, if you do? Do you have your own stuff or wear your other halves stuff?

Does your other half know? Does she like it?

Just curious as there seem to be more and more pics of men doing this.

My view is, if it isn't hurting anyone, what's the problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not into lingerie so perhaps my opinion isn't valid but I am big into high heels and clothes.

Everything I wear is my own right down to my perfume.

My wife knows and has helped where she can but she isn't a girly girl so dressing up is unfamiliar to her too.

I do it to be someone else. The feminine submissive, seductress just naturally comes over my whole being.

It's great fun too

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Had an FB a while back who loved it that we went out knowing I'd got her knickers on (usually full size silky ones...not thongs..lol) I also enjoyed that feeling of my cock being in contact with the silky cloth.

There are surely other ladies who enjoy the same thrills? Confess all ladies your secrets are safe on here! lol

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

If I knew why I did it, I'd probably be a very happy man. No idea why, it's been like a drug since I was about ten. No real interest in anything other than lingerie and def. no interest in looking realistic so no make up, wigs etc. It has appealed in different ways at different points in life, when I was younger it was 100% sexual, later on I found it more of a relaxation/destress thing.

All I know is if I can't dress up from time to time, I go 'cold turkey' and it fills every waking moment's thoughts and I get all stressed.

For years I had massive amounts of shame around it and fear of being found out, not helped by my wife hating it (we're separated now) but after seeing a therapist, I was advised to just be open about it so I wouldn't worry so much about being found out. I told all my friends and they were 100% supportive/cool about it. Now much happier

So, basically, no idea why it appeals but it's very much a part of me, always has been.

By *ussyandpufferCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Been wearing knickers for years, I find them very comfortable and they are my own. My wife knows I wear them and sometimes buys them for me.

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Be interesting to find out how many men who dress are gay/bi/str8?

I (Daisy) know a lot of gay men who can't abide tv's.

I class myself as a bi cd rather than a TV. Like others I'm not interested in the full wigs & make-up thing.

Sometimes like to dress & have regular sex with Sexy. Sometimes dress normally for sex with guys. All depends on the mood. If you work it out, let me know.

I too know several gay men who are actually quite against the dressing up as a girl thing. It goes against everything in their eyes.

Sadly Mrs N doesn't find it a turn on at all. Wish she'd be a bit more understanding really but she likes her men dressed up as men. A nice bulge in a pair of calvins does it for her LOL.

Thing is I can see why women wear stockings so much. It really is a lovely feel. Back to the closet I'm afraid

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

My bf loves to wear my undoes, slipper and dressing gown. He wears my undoes all the time and I love to see him in them.

My tv partner always wears silk thongs daily i love it hehe boxers in bin haha xx

» Add a new message to this topic