FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples - only meet together or do seperate things too

couples - only meet together or do seperate things too

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just nosey really... We met and played separate and over time that fizzled out... And I totally love watching so would definitely feel I was missing out If I couldn't see.

But wondering about other couples x

If you play separately what is it that drives you...And what do you get from it. Especially interested if you used to only play together and then began to split.

We have met loads of couples where the woman plays alone but the guy can't or won't...

If you choose to only play just together again how do you keep it interesting.

Sorry for being nosey x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just nosey really... We met and played separate and over time that fizzled out... And I totally love watching so would definitely feel I was missing out If I couldn't see.

If you play separately what is it that drives you...And what do you get from it. Especially interested if you used to only play together and then began to split.

We have met loads of couples where the woman plays alone but the guy can't or won't...

Sorry for being nosey x "

We only play together - that's what makes it interesting.

He likes to be able to see me at all times

and vice versa.

Swinging would have no interest for me whatsoever if my partner wasn't part of it.

Swinging is only part of what we do as a couple - we enjoy outings/meals etc...

I wouldn't go for a meal or visit the cinema alone then tell my OH how the food tasted or what happened in the film.

As with most things in life - an experience is better when physically SHARED with someone that cares.

S x

We meet together but she also meets separately as well. Most of our meets are with single guys and not always is it possible for me to be there as well besides she likes to tease me with some details throughout the day but then when on the way back home I start receiving the pictures and by the time I'm home I'm begging to tell me more. She doesn't let me meet but I'm happy with that

We're exactly this aswell

"Just nosey really... We met and played separate and over time that fizzled out... And I totally love watching so would definitely feel I was missing out If I couldn't see.

Sorry for being nosey x

We only play together - that's what makes it interesting.

and vice versa.

Swinging would have no interest for me whatsoever if my partner wasn't part of it.

I wouldn't go for a meal or visit the cinema alone then tell my OH how the food tasted or what happened in the film.

As with most things in life - an experience is better when physically SHARED with someone that cares.

S x"

"We meet together but she also meets separately as well. Most of our meets are with single guys and not always is it possible for me to be there as well besides she likes to tease me with some details throughout the day but then when on the way back home I start receiving the pictures and by the time I'm home I'm begging to tell me more. She doesn't let me meet but I'm happy with that "

Can I just ask why your not allowed to meet...

We always meet together but sometimes he just watches and takes pics..but on odd occasion he asks me to meet Guys & tell him about it

She's not comfortable with me doing so alone. If she's there its not a problem. I know some people might view it as wrong but I introduced her to swinging and am happy as a cuckold

"She's not comfortable with me doing so alone. If she's there its not a problem. I know some people might view it as wrong but I introduced her to swinging and am happy as a cuckold"

Its not wrong if it works for you... I was just curious... And I've just found something in your reply that helps me x so thank you x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

When we started we only played as a couple or at least with the other watching even if they didn't join in. But over time things have changed. It can be difficult to find 4 people who are happy with each other, my OH may be interested in playing with the lady but I have no interest in the man or sometimes the male half has 'performance' issues meaning I don't get to play.

So it just kind of morphed into how we play today, sometimes as a couple with another couple, never as a 3some as I don't enjoy a FFM and Dave gets nothing from a MFM, he doesn't get a kick out of watching me enjoy myself, he doesn't get jealous just bored so quite often we play seperately but only in a club we never meet on our own even though I have said he could if I knew and liked the woman, but he said he has no interest in doing that, his choice.

Also in some clubs it is difficult to get 4 people onto a small double bed so it is just easier to pair off and do your own thing.

"She's not comfortable with me doing so alone. If she's there its not a problem. I know some people might view it as wrong but I introduced her to swinging and am happy as a cuckold

Its not wrong if it works for you... I was just curious... And I've just found something in your reply that helps me x so thank you x "

Lol glad to be of service though be good to know in what way

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We only play together - that's what makes it interesting.

and vice versa.

S x"

Exactly this.

"She's not comfortable with me doing so alone. If she's there its not a problem. I know some people might view it as wrong but I introduced her to swinging and am happy as a cuckold

Its not wrong if it works for you... I was just curious... And I've just found something in your reply that helps me x so thank you x

Lol glad to be of service though be good to know in what way"

I think my reluctance to play with other men no matter how much Mr assures me he loves it is about the perception that its a cuckold relationship ... Not that I think those that choose that have anything to hide ... Just that its certainly not a dynamic of us..

And I think its why I tend to lean more towards couples where I take the back seat rather than Mr. X

Btw I meant to meet guys without him...not together x

Lol glad to be of service though be good to know in what way I think my reluctance to play with other men no matter how much Mr assures me he loves it is about the perception that its a cuckold relationship ... Not that I think those that choose that have anything to hide ... Just that its certainly not a dynamic of us..

And I think its why I tend to lean more towards couples where I take the back seat rather than Mr. X

"

What your describing is more of a hotwife scenario which can be linked to cuckolding. The tease for him could be fun and doesnt have to involve the humilation that most people associate with cuckolding. Then again I sense you prefer to be on the sidelines then the main attraction?

"

What your describing is more of a hotwife scenario which can be linked to cuckolding. The tease for him could be fun and doesnt have to involve the humilation that most people associate with cuckolding. Then again I sense you prefer to be on the sidelines then the main attraction?"

See even the term playing as a hotwife couple bothers me.. As no man can match him in bed.. and if a guy thought he was going to be better I would lose interest in a moment.

Its interesting to say about me being the sideline as when I began this lifestyle it was very much about me being the centre of attention good or bad... yet know I will shy away from all of the pleasure focused on me unless its just us behind closed doors...

What I have found interesting is just how many women seem to play alone as opposed to the guys... and yet my biggest problem with Mr playing alone is I wont see... and I am a pervert that greatly gets off on the visual

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

We are willing to play separate. But its more Mr than Mrs.

Mrs had lots of experience before we met while Mr had almost none. So playing separate allows Mr to explore some things he would like to try. All meets are agreed before hand by both of us and we prefer to meet others as a couple 1st most of the time.

Once Mr has managed to try most of the things he wants to will probably revert back to just couple play but we are enjoying it as we are at the moment.

"We are willing to play separate. But its more Mr than Mrs.

Mrs had lots of experience before we met while Mr had almost none. So playing separate allows Mr to explore some things he would like to try. All meets are agreed before hand by both of us and we prefer to meet others as a couple 1st most of the time.

Once Mr has managed to try most of the things he wants to will probably revert back to just couple play but we are enjoying it as we are at the moment."

thank you.. can I ask... how did you feel at the start... Did you feel you would be missing out?? do you feel you miss out. Or worry about anything.

By *oodooPeopleCouple  over a year ago

Corby

We tend to play together, but occasionally pressures of work mean MrV doesn't have the time, energy or inclination to play so MrsV has consent to play along with selected single guys.....

Not with couples though as that is a "together" thing, though MrV would like another single bi lady to join us (wouldn't we all!!)

MrsV has a very high sex drive & loves cock...so MrV approves of her wandering occasionally to satisfy her needs, so much better than starting a sneaky affair!

"We tend to play together, but occasionally pressures of work mean MrV doesn't have the time, energy or inclination to play so MrsV has consent to play along with selected single guys.....

Not with couples though as that is a "together" thing, though MrV would like another single bi lady to join us (wouldn't we all!!)

MrsV has a very high sex drive & loves cock...so MrV approves of her wandering occasionally to satisfy her needs, so much better than starting a sneaky affair! "

Thank you most interesting

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We always play together as the enjoyment for us is watching each other have fun, have told Mrs K that she can fuck a couple we know on her own if she wants too but they are younger and she is interested, yet

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We always play together whether with a single guy/girl or a couple.

She has given me a hall pass if I wanted to play alone but I prefer playing with her (with others). So so far I've never tried cashing in the hall pass.

I have met alone 3 times (2 different guys) don't think we would again although both loved it at the time.

We've discovered a bit part of what we like is the watching each other xx

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Mr C and I have single profiles. I have recently unhidden mine. We are both allowed to meet separately, I choose not to at this time. This could change for the right person/people. Miss C. Xx

We play together. I'd like to play alone but Mr doesn't want to.

» Add a new message to this topic