FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi guys only

Bi guys only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

I'm trying to work out why some single women would state that when they meet with a single man they will only meet with bi guys.

Am I missing something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I often think the same when I see straight guys only...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They aren't really women.

I met a lady that stated this!

It was because she wanted to finger me and dildo me!

She also made me suck her husband!

It Was amazing!!

boo hoo for the straight guys!!

"I'm trying to work out why some single women would state that when they meet with a single man they will only meet with bi guys.

Am I missing something?"

Point them in my direction please

Because bi men are better in a mmf 3 some situation

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

You have to try a bi guy to experience this ..... in my experience they are most sensual and open to exploring. As the ones I have met take it as well as give it, they are much less likely to slam it in - that does not work for me. This is my personal experience after four years on the site ....

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

I state clearly on my profile that I'm only looking for bi guys. This is simply because my hubby is bi, and we want to share.

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"You have to try a bi guy to experience this ..... in my experience they are most sensual and open to exploring. As the ones I have met take it as well as give it, they are much less likely to slam it in - that does not work for me. This is my personal experience after four years on the site ...."

Not going to argue with that....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm trying to work out why some single women would state that when they meet with a single man they will only meet with bi guys.

Am I missing something?"

Ain't it a bummer?

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I met a lady that stated this!

It was because she wanted to finger me and dildo me!

She also made me suck her husband!

It Was amazing!!"

Made you ? How?

I bet you volunteered!

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

Two for the price of one here . Can only say that if we meet single females the thing that's top of there list is they really want to watch us play and join in . Must say we love it . If it's mmmf it is also very good especially if male partner is fully bi . Straight mmmf , we can find them a bit boring . So many more things to do if everyone is game

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"You have to try a bi guy to experience this ..... in my experience they are most sensual and open to exploring. As the ones I have met take it as well as give it, they are much less likely to slam it in - that does not work for me. This is my personal experience after four years on the site ...."

There is a time to slam it in, and a time to let it cruise, P.s. I am straight.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We pref bi men as I like to see cuddles getting used

Am I missing something?"

More prospects for later threesomes.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"You have to try a bi guy to experience this ..... in my experience they are most sensual and open to exploring. As the ones I have met take it as well as give it, they are much less likely to slam it in - that does not work for me. This is my personal experience after four years on the site ....

There is a time to slam it in, and a time to let it cruise, P.s. I am straight."

For me personally, the time to slam it in is three seconds before the time to stop, ie, not appealing in any way shape or form

"Two for the price of one here . Can only say that if we meet single females the thing that's top of there list is they really want to watch us play and join in . Must say we love it . If it's mmmf it is also very good especially if male partner is fully bi . Straight mmmf , we can find them a bit boring . So many more things to do if everyone is game "

Thats because its so fucking horny to watch

Am I missing something?"

Because it's their choice

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Maybe it's just their preference?

Perhaps they feel that bi guys are more likely to be open to experimenting, though I would have thought straight guys are too.

I suppose anyone who states bi or curious on his profile is being honest (as it's something some men hide) which might be an advantage.

It certainly opens up more fun possibilities if a future MMF or group scene is on the cards.

"Two for the price of one here . Can only say that if we meet single females the thing that's top of there list is they really want to watch us play and join in . Must say we love it . If it's mmmf it is also very good especially if male partner is fully bi . Straight mmmf , we can find them a bit boring . So many more things to do if everyone is game

Thats because its so fucking horny to watch "

it's so horny two bi guys and a fem all sharing each other

Am I missing something?"

My single woman profile does (Virginie) and it says it because that's what I like

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Am I missing something?"

A penchant for disco music and waxed eyebrows

[Removed by poster at 06/05/15 09:10:35]

Am I missing something?"

We generally suspect there's an unmentioned male partner that will 'turn up unexpectedly' at any arranged meet.

Simply put; couples hiding behind a single femme profile.

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Because bi men are up for soooo much more, and besides i love Paul licking me and the cock that's in me!

Am I missing something?"

I only meet bi guys, sometimes just one guy and sometimes a few at the same time, i meet bi guys simply because i prefer them and find them far more fun than straight guys, it's a preference even when meeting just one guy at a time i still find them far more fun and of course when there are a few then i love to see them play together

It is simply a preference the same as having an age preference etc

"They aren't really women."

I am definetly a female although i am often accused of being a guy but that is usually when i have said no thanks to meeting a straight guy lol

Am I missing something?

We generally suspect there's an unmentioned male partner that will 'turn up unexpectedly' at any arranged meet.

There will be no unmentioned opartner turn up when i meet a bi guy

Simply put; couples hiding behind a single femme profile."

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Because theres's so many more options in a threesome and you know everyone will be sharing and enjoying at the same time.

I wouldn't limit myself to only bi guys though. It's just another preference if you do though

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Seems more are put off by bi guys than turned on

"

A penchant for disco music and waxed eyebrows "

No waxed eyebrows here, but I do like busting some bad disco moves

It's their choice who they want (to OP), plenty have straight men only. When my partner's with me, were only interested in bi's for obvious reasons :D

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Seems more are put off by bi guys than turned on"

I suspect a lot of this is homophobia/with the lame excuse that bi.guys are higher risk of contracting hiv etc..

Am I missing something?"

There is also a good amount who say straight only, it's just what floats their boat I guess.

Surprise surprise there is also a lot of "straight" guys on profile who are happy to message a bi guy asking to engage in all sorts of sexual activities with a bi guy. I normally remind them that they are straight

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I regularly get "straight" guys with couples profiles asking if I will see them "discreetly" as the wife is not aware they are bi. I always advise thwm to tell her.

"Seems more are put off by bi guys than turned on

I suspect a lot of this is homophobia/with the lame excuse that bi.guys are higher risk of contracting hiv etc.."

I suspect you are right about the homophobia suggestion but I suspect more often it is a simple matter of personal preferences.

Nothing more, nothing less although if rejected some prefer the idea it is due to some homophobic conspiracy.

We are all different and looking for different pleasures. I see no problem in people stating their preferences.

I embrace my bisexuality and generally prefer meeting other bisexual people be the male or female. I've always been more attracted to bi or lesbian women than st8 females. I find them more interesting.

» Add a new message to this topic