FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > money

money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else get bombarded with messages askin for sexual favours for cash and other goods? Kind of makes me feel sick that people actually ask these questions! Always ends up me telling them to p**s off!

Mrs d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always block them and move on

Yep, had one guy msg, said no thanks...he then asked reason why, politely replied no thanks again...and then had a msg saying he would pay..so then blocked and deleted...

Unfortunately it does happen best report them to fab Admin. I always pay for hotels as its me getting the privileged treatment from couples or females. But have been a few times where females ask for cash just before I meet them. I turn them down there n then. Money wasted on hotels and my time.

"Unfortunately it does happen best report them to fab Admin. I always pay for hotels as its me getting the privileged treatment from couples or females. But have been a few times where females ask for cash just before I meet them. I turn them down there n then. Money wasted on hotels and my time."

You should split the bills man....it's as much them getting privileged treatment from you as it is you getting it from them dude

Yeah before I hid my profile and pics I got them all the time. X

Bombarded?

We've never had a single message like that.

"Unfortunately it does happen best report them to fab Admin. I always pay for hotels as its me getting the privileged treatment from couples or females. But have been a few times where females ask for cash just before I meet them. I turn them down there n then. Money wasted on hotels and my time.

You should split the bills man....it's as much them getting privileged treatment from you as it is you getting it from them dude "

Could do but I like quality sex and quality surroundings. Cheap b&b is not my taste. Strawberry s and champagne is my thing. Besides the bubbles work wonders orally on a female and strawberry s taste great mouth to mouth

By *acardiMan  over a year ago

highbridge

the curse of free accounts, mobiles free apps.

"Unfortunately it does happen best report them to fab Admin. I always pay for hotels as its me getting the privileged treatment from couples or females. But have been a few times where females ask for cash just before I meet them. I turn them down there n then. Money wasted on hotels and my time.

You should split the bills man....it's as much them getting privileged treatment from you as it is you getting it from them dude "

We have been on the other end of this, we had our profile reported for supposedly asking for money for sex.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No can't say we do...

» Add a new message to this topic