FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife long term lover ?

Wife long term lover ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ane_andrew69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

What do you prefer the wife to have a long term lover or multiple one offs

Jane has been seeing someone for 5 years now they go to somewhere neutral and act like a couple kissing holding hands in public the back to a hotel where she stays the night. They are really close and txt each other a lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

are you jealous of this? Just out of curiosity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds more like polyamory than swinging

Sounds more like she is having an affair and rubbing your nose in it!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Well I don't have a wife but...

Neither my husband or myself are that keen on repeat meets, most of the time it is one offs. There are a couple of guys I like playing with so will meet them again, but very rarely.

cardiff

Not at all. I enjoy it as well. Watching her get ready to meet him and looking forward to her getting back home the next day.

I know she's safe and taken care off

"Sounds more like she is having an affair and rubbing your nose in it! "

I couldn't do it personally but then I'm single

cardiff

Whatever you want to call it, it suits us all and nobody has any issues. Is that wrong?

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

My husband is my long term lover.....other people are just people I meet for sex

"Whatever you want to call it, it suits us all and nobody has any issues. Is that wrong?"

No it's not wrong for you its your marriage no one else's but people will have different opinions and interpretations of the situation

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"Not at all. I enjoy it as well. Watching her get ready to meet him and looking forward to her getting back home the next day.

I know she's safe and taken care off"

That's love

"Not at all. I enjoy it as well. Watching her get ready to meet him and looking forward to her getting back home the next day.

If it works for you that's fine

This wouldn't bother me either I'm not a jealous person and I would be happy with such an arrangement so long as I was allowed the same

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Whatever you want to call it, it suits us all and nobody has any issues. Is that wrong?"

nope whatever works for you

Question: are you aloud a long term lover?

This wouldn't bother me either I'm not a jealous person and I would be happy with such an arrangement so long as I was allowed the same

"

I have to agree what is good for the gander should be good for the goose in this situation

It's only wrong if any of the parties involved aren't happy. It matters not what others think or say. Enjoy!

"

Is she being truthfull about her fellings for this other guy? Not my interpretation of swinging.

Ooh no, I couldn't do this.

It's defiantly not swinging.

Chemistry with someone comes after a few meets and learning each others likes dislikes but surely after 5 years it develops into something more than chemistry, I won't use the L word but Id be curious to know what the other gentlemans relationship status is?

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

"My husband is my long term lover.....other people are just people I meet for sex "

"What do you prefer the wife to have a long term lover or multiple one offs

Jane has been seeing someone for 5 years now they go to somewhere neutral and act like a couple kissing holding hands in public the back to a hotel where she stays the night. They are really close and txt each other a lot"

I have always wondered how many have had their marriages ruined by this life style.

It's not swinging, it's a polyamorous relationship where the OP is one side of the V (technical term) it sounds like an arrangement that suits all three people perfectly

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If it works and everyone's happy it's a good thing surely.

I'm not sure why people think it should be a reciprocal situation if the op actively enjoys his wife having a long term intimate relationship with another man and has no desire to do the same with another woman it's all good.

Jane has been seeing someone for 5 years now they go to somewhere neutral and act like a couple kissing holding hands in public the back to a hotel where she stays the night. They are really close and txt each other a lot

I have always wondered how many have had their marriages ruined by this life style. "

Only those that aren't strong to start with

I have always wondered how many have had their marriages ruined by this life style. "

Swinging split me and my ex up he left me for a woman we met through swinging but I guess that just shows we didn't have a solid relationship or he wouldn't have gone, if somebody is going to leave you they will leave you whether you swing or not they may just find somebody sooner doing this

"If it works and everyone's happy it's a good thing surely.

I'm not sure why people think it should be a reciprocal situation if the op actively enjoys his wife having a long term intimate relationship with another man and has no desire to do the same with another woman it's all good."

Because they don't understand how this type of arrangement works.

"Is she being truthfull about her fellings for this other guy? Not my interpretation of swinging."

There are many people on here that aren't swingers....

I'm not sure why people think it should be a reciprocal situation if the op actively enjoys his wife having a long term intimate relationship with another man and has no desire to do the same with another woman it's all good.

Because they don't understand how this type of arrangement works."

I have never been in this situation so like you say have little understanding of the dynamics of it. I guess as long as al, parties are happy with the arrangement then that's all that matters

I'm not sure why people think it should be a reciprocal situation if the op actively enjoys his wife having a long term intimate relationship with another man and has no desire to do the same with another woman it's all good."

I'd it's his choice then all good i just wonder if he did find the same if his wife would be ok with this

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd it's his choice then all good i just wonder if he did find the same if his wife would be ok with this

"

No idea. That's not something I'm prepared to speculate on.

Jane has been seeing someone for 5 years now they go to somewhere neutral and act like a couple kissing holding hands in public the back to a hotel where she stays the night. They are really close and txt each other a lot"

. What do you get out of it ??

cardiff

I don't want to do the same, I get turned on by her enjoying herself. The guy is with someone who doesn't know as he says he would just have a string of affairs if he didn't do this so it's safer for him and enjoyable that it's just purely sex between him and Jane.

Jane likes the fact that he isn't single and playing the field so. Everyone is a winner.

Of course it's not wrong for you .... but for others it would be - us included .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't want to do the same, I get turned on by her enjoying herself. The guy is with someone who doesn't know as he says he would just have a string of affairs if he didn't do this so it's safer for him and enjoyable that it's just purely sex between him and Jane.

Jane likes the fact that he isn't single and playing the field so. Everyone is a winner. "

Oh not quite everyone.

[Removed by poster at 01/05/15 10:11:22]

London

"I don't want to do the same, I get turned on by her enjoying herself. The guy is with someone who doesn't know as he says he would just have a string of affairs if he didn't do this so it's safer for him and enjoyable that it's just purely sex between him and Jane.

Jane likes the fact that he isn't single and playing the field so. Everyone is a winner. "

except his girlfriend who doesn't know

cardiff

What do I get out of....it's wow! I suppose it's a cuckold relationship (mild form not humiliation)

I can't wait for the next day when she gets home

cardiff

Yes except his girlfriend, but he would just do it with others and probably multiple others.

In that case I'm happy for you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes except his girlfriend, but he would just do it with others and probably multiple others."

At this point I will leave the thread and wish all involved well.

"Yes except his girlfriend, but he would just do it with others and probably multiple others."

He's probably doing it with multiple anyway

London

err ok so that makes it ok then

Other people don't have to understand, they just need to accept that this arrangement works for this particular couple.

Remember there is a whole world of people out there that find the concept of swinging unacceptable for similar reasons.

My g.f has a g.f kinda....she was our friend, f.b, Fwb or whatever you want to call it, and now they're quite close, go weekends away together and such, have played without me etc...it's nice now actually, they have a great dynamic together

cardiff

It's good to get other opinions. But what is right and what is wrong ? Having 100's of one night stands or someone regular

It suits all 3 of us. She gets excited, I get turned on by it all and can't wait for her to get home.

Who else does this?

By *aturetemptressWoman  over a year ago

Knutsford

Or Balamorey

London

"It's good to get other opinions. But what is right and what is wrong ? Having 100's of one night stands or someone regular

It suits all 3 of us. She gets excited, I get turned on by it all and can't wait for her to get home.

Who else does this? "

but there is 4 of you involved but only 1 of you doesn't know anything about it which is wrong (in my opinion) but hey you can justify it as much as you want by saying he would just cheat multiple times if he didn't have you're wife as a lover

each to there own i'm off to earn a living

[Removed by poster at 01/05/15 10:37:09]

"It's good to get other opinions. But what is right and what is wrong ? Having 100's of one night stands or someone regular

Who else does this?

but there is 4 of you involved but only 1 of you doesn't know anything about it which is wrong (in my opinion) but hey you can justify it as much as you want by saying he would just cheat multiple times if he didn't have you're wife as a lover

each to there own i'm off to earn a living "

He's probably meets other women as well anyway

I find it hard to believe a guy who's cheating would turn down an offer of sex from another women

If he's lying to his wife he's most likely lying to his lover as well

cardiff

Could it not just be that he's comfortable with Jane and she will do anything with him. He like the fact she will sit in a pub with him and open her legs with no knickers on. Could it not be she is a turn on for him that other girls wouldn't do ?

I have to appluad your attitude...I understand the need...of all involved including his girlfriend/wife he is still with her providing what is needed...who know the deep felt thoughts thT may be behind the reasons for him not leaving her

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have to appluad your attitude...I understand the need...of all involved including his girlfriend/wife he is still with her providing what is needed...who know the deep felt thoughts thT may be behind the reasons for him not leaving her "

how can you understand the need of a woman you have never met?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and yes I know I said I was leaving the thread but honestly!

I do feel sorry for the girlfriend but then I don't know the situation but I just find it now all a bit unsettling

cardiff

Ok lots of people go to swingers clubs. Lots of men that go there are attached/married

Do they get vetted ?

Have you met this guy ? Played as a 3 ? . . Just curious .

Her x

And op could you do the same thing if you found the right woman.......? Or is it all her way and you fit in.

"Ok lots of people go to swingers clubs. Lots of men that go there are attached/married

Do they get vetted ? "

I steer clear of attached men I may of played with one or two in a club situation unknowingly but I choose not to meet attached men. They are on here or going to clubs for their own reasons and I will not judge thrm for that but I often see some who slate their partner who is not on here I find that so disrespectful. I don't care why they are on here but leave innocent parties out of it..

"Ok lots of people go to swingers clubs. Lots of men that go there are attached/married

Do they get vetted ? "

Just check their finger for white bands where their ring was

"And op could you do the same thing if you found the right woman.......? Or is it all her way and you fit in.

"

He's already said he does not want this with another women x

cardiff

I don't want to do the same I get my satisfaction fromjane doing it

cardiff

Yes have met the guy it started as 3 sums until the trust was build up between us all

Him and I still swap texts and talk

If the dynamic works for you then brilliant, more power to the both if you.

It's not something I could do though.

"I don't want to do the same I get my satisfaction fromjane doing it"
we'll she is a lucky woman I say .

cardiff

I look at it I'm a lucky man to have such a woman x

"I look at it I'm a lucky man to have such a woman x"

Isn't this closer to being a polyamorous relationship than a swinging-type relationship?

Do you have anything to do with the third party does your wife see him exclusively alone?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I'm willing to bet a lot lower percentage than those bored and curious in their "normal" marriages....

In the profession I'm in, it's a running joke that you will be married at least 3 times...

I remember going to a Phillipino wedding about 8 years back...

My friends girlfriend turned to him and said "can you understand what the [minister] is saying?"

He said...

"I've done it that many times, I know it off by heart!"

I would say in "normal" marriages there is just a large percentage turning a blind eye.

cardiff

We started with 3 sums with him. It was just a good feeling of trust with him so hence it lead to them meeting alone

Him and I both txt and occasionally talk on the phone

"We started with 3 sums with him. It was just a good feeling of trust with him so hence it lead to them meeting alone

Him and I both txt and occasionally talk on the phone"

So it's almost a poly-relationship by the sounds of it. Good for you if it works - I've seen an awful lot of poly-pods fall apart as it's a very tricky thing to balance out. Good luck

"We started with 3 sums with him. It was just a good feeling of trust with him so hence it lead to them meeting alone

Him and I both txt and occasionally talk on the phone

So it's almost a poly-relationship by the sounds of it. Good for you if it works - I've seen an awful lot of poly-pods fall apart as it's a very tricky thing to balance out. Good luck "

this

Sounds a lot more than swinging tbh. I kinda went through this with my fb recently where she wanted me to spend the night hugging her and the such. Which I didn't feel comfortable with even tho mini said I could. Because to me there's a big difference between sex andlleaving as to staying the night. It opens doors for stronger feelings to occure. The other reason why I couldn't do it was because I hate spending the hit apart from mini, I love holding her close at night and I didn't want to do that to another women. If it works for you then that's good. But I hope his gf or partner doesn't find out.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

Personaly, I don't care what three out of four people in this situation think, justifying, dismissing, ignoring the other woman is just downright shitty and she deserves better than being strung along.

"Personaly, I don't care what three out of four people in this situation think, justifying, dismissing, ignoring the other woman is just downright shitty and she deserves better than being strung along. "

By *aandabbyCouple  over a year ago

east midlands

Defo quality opposed to quantity there is advantages to both but it's what suits people at the end of the day but me personally quality. You can also build trust and have an understanding of what everyone wants opposed to risking things with strangers and new meets.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

Exactly what we want. Though he would also meet us as a couple . Hopefully found it !!!

Pandora x

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

You say you are fine with it but if so why ask the question? I love watching my wife with both sexes and also enjoy playing with other women in a MFF but the moment either a man text my wife or a woman text me that would be the end of them, to me them swapping texts is a relationship and dangerous territory not swinging but if you are happy then that is totally your business.

I was the other man in a relationship once, which was fine until she and I started to have feelings for each other, I really did enjoy her company but I put a stop to it as I could see there was trouble brewing,they split up in the end and she is married to someone else now

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Personaly, I don't care what three out of four people in this situation think, justifying, dismissing, ignoring the other woman is just downright shitty and she deserves better than being strung along. "

I don't know what she deserves but I agree with everything else you say.

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

We only play together so it really isn't an issue whether she has a regular FB or different one off's.

Personally I prefer one off's as variety is the spice of life.

Who else does this? "

My partners have their own long term partners, it suits us just fine.

But we wouldn't see someone who was having an affair. That wouldn't be fine.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

Presumably it suits all 3 of you so in my opinion there's nothing wrong.

I'm single now but looking back to my marriage .. personally I would not have liked to have been in your set up.

but hey 'horses for courses' eh!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Do you have someone also..?

to answer the question.. no it would kill me to share (if I were in a loving relationship) I could not accept that.

cardiff

At the end of the day everyone just wants additional excitement

Jane loves it and I love it. If she's going to run off then she will do it anyway. But there is no need she's getting the best of both worlds

"

I used to meet a cuckold couple for 5 months where it was similar to what you are describing.

But it was what they both wanted (as a couple) and I was just a mechanism to facilitate that.

I still speak to them now quite a bit.

"At the end of the day everyone just wants additional excitement

Jane loves it and I love it. If she's going to run off then she will do it anyway. But there is no need she's getting the best of both worlds "

That makes it sounds like you only doing to keep her with you?

"and yes I know I said I was leaving the thread but honestly!"

There seem to be a lot on here making assumptions about how this works for all...I put my self in her place, with what she knows, just for a moment...everyone is entitled to their view and opinion...

If it works of them who are we to judge...

"At the end of the day everyone just wants additional excitement

Jane loves it and I love it. If she's going to run off then she will do it anyway. But there is no need she's getting the best of both worlds

That makes it sounds like you only doing to keep her with you?"

yes some will do things so there wife's don't run off.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"and yes I know I said I was leaving the thread but honestly!

There seem to be a lot on here making assumptions about how this works for all...I put my self in her place, with what she knows, just for a moment...everyone is entitled to their view and opinion...

If it works of them who are we to judge..."

We can't but. I'm not sure how you can put yourself in the place of a woman who isn't represented here, isn't that making a judgment?

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"What do I get out of....it's wow! I suppose it's a cuckold relationship (mild form not humiliation)

I can't wait for the next day when she gets home "

Many in cuckold relationships have similar, more than the porn version of cuckolding where the humiliation is all extreme stuff

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's an unusual arrangement but if it's been going on 5 years and all is well, then....all is well.

If it's an issue around labels then perhaps describing the relationshipaaa a "Flonting-naryside" relationship would be actually more accurate than swinging or polymory.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

We can't but. I'm not sure how you can

put yourself in the place of a woman

who isn't represented here, isn't that

making a judgment?"

I think if you were both in a REAL Flonting-naryside relationship, then the ins and outs would be more obvious.

We can't but. I'm not sure how you can put yourself in the place of a woman who isn't represented here, isn't that making a judgment?"

Not a judgement...but you have to assume a few things to get there...so assumptions right or wrong...we will never know which...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We can't but. I'm not sure how you can put yourself in the place of a woman who isn't represented here, isn't that making a judgment?

Not a judgement...but you have to assume a few things to get there...so assumptions right or wrong...we will never know which..."

You made a huge assumption if that's what you want to call it when you said he is still with his partner providing what is needed. I agree none of us will ever know.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

making a judgment?

I think if you were both in a REAL Flonting-naryside relationship, then the ins and outs would be more obvious. "

Steve I have no idea what one of those is

I used to think it was a good idea. But it's practically impossible. I think nowadays i'd just be happy if she was having occasional fun with a well hung guy who she has a lustful connection with.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

making a judgment?

I think if you were both in a REAL Flonting-naryside relationship, then the ins and outs would be more obvious.

Steve I have no idea what one of those is "

But now it's been explained to me I tend to agree with you.

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

It sounds like a thoroughly horrendous situation to me, and incredibly selfish on her part, but hey good luck to you.

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

No wouldn't like that x but if it works for you then happy days x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It sounds like a thoroughly horrendous situation to me, and incredibly selfish on her part, but hey good luck to you. "

I think it's what the op and his wife want and enjoy which I have absolutely no problem with, live and let live etc. When I begin to have a problem is when a third party is unwittingly involved and its dressed up as doing her a favour.

"It's not swinging, it's a polyamorous relationship where the OP is one side of the V (technical term) it sounds like an arrangement that suits all three people perfectly"

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yes have met the guy it started as 3 sums until the trust was build up between us all

Him and I still swap texts and talk "

You are a cuck and that's your enjoyment. As long as everyone enjoys it then all is good, well apart from his gf but I don't judge. J

Harrogate

"It sounds like a thoroughly horrendous situation to me, and incredibly selfish on her part, but hey good luck to you.

I think it's what the op and his wife want and enjoy which I have absolutely no problem with, live and let live etc. When I begin to have a problem is when a third party is unwittingly involved and its dressed up as doing her a favour. "

Still selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it.

"It sounds like a thoroughly horrendous situation to me, and incredibly selfish on her part, but hey good luck to you.

I think it's what the op and his wife want and enjoy which I have absolutely no problem with, live and let live etc. When I begin to have a problem is when a third party is unwittingly involved and its dressed up as doing her a favour.

Still selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it. "

One word. Bollocks.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

MrsH has just started seeing a guy regular and although I have met him I am happy for just them to meet when it is convenient for us. However we still like to meet new people. I have no problem with it as I work some crazy hours and it saves her being sat at home bored.

So what are you looking for on here??

If it works for you then no harm done as far as I am concerned. It's quite a sophisticated mind fuck being a cuckold. I'm not one because Mrs N doesn't really like the idea much. Though she has had ample opportunity. We've not really had any bulls that have been able to seduce her to this side of things. I think perhaps she resists it subconsciously anyway.

Lots of people out there like you mate. Good luck

Harrogate

"

One word. Bollocks. "

Oh thanks I've got a few for you. Rude, dismissive, ignorant, unwarranted, unsupported, myopic.

Lovely xxx

"

One word. Bollocks.

Oh thanks I've got a few for you. Rude, dismissive, ignorant, unwarranted, unsupported, myopic. "

You clearly have no understanding of the dynamics of such a relationship and call the wife selfish and assume there is a problem with the marriage yet i am the ignorant one making unwarranted and unsupported comments?

Still selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it. "

You have a girlfriend????

By *omeojulietCouple  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

"My husband is my long term lover.....other people are just people I meet for sex "

That's how it should be In my opinion.

Harrogate

"

One word. Bollocks.

Oh thanks I've got a few for you. Rude, dismissive, ignorant, unwarranted, unsupported, myopic.

You clearly have no understanding of the dynamics of such a relationship and call the wife selfish and assume there is a problem with the marriage yet i am the ignorant one making unwarranted and unsupported comments? "

Actually I was just referring to your comment, rather than your general beliefs or views..

If you want to engage in a dialogue about the reasons behind my personal opinion, then i am always open to such.

Harrogate

"

You have a girlfriend????"

Yes, no, maybe, i don't know. Any of those answers good to you?

"IStill selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it. "

Some people are capable of having relationships with more than one person at a time. Some people aren't.

Please don't just and say 'that's not something you do to someone you love', because for many people that is something that they do, and they do love (or care for) everyone involved.

I don't care less for one person just because another person has entered my life. Could you imagine doing that with your friends? Or your children? 'Sorry, I've already given out this year's quota of love, there's none left for you'.

The more you love, the more love you have to give. It's bottomless.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"

Harrogate

"IStill selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it.

Some people are capable of having relationships with more than one person at a time. Some people aren't.

Please don't just and say 'that's not something you do to someone you love', because for many people that is something that they do, and they do love (or care for) everyone involved.

I don't care less for one person just because another person has entered my life. Could you imagine doing that with your friends? Or your children? 'Sorry, I've already given out this year's quota of love, there's none left for you'.

The more you love, the more love you have to give. It's bottomless."

It's more the aspect that he isn't allowed to love others and doesn't want to, there is surely some emotional hurt there which needs healing. Not encouraging or maybe even exploiting..?

cardiff

Ha ha there is no emotional hurt on my behalf. I don't want to do it I enjoy my wife and get turned on by the fact she is with someone enjoying sex and sharing. It's the next day we have our fun when she shares the experience

I love and adore her and want her to do this....it's wow !!

My wife has had two very very close long term male friends who she shared a lot with.

It may have gone further with either, but one in particular.

Personally, I'd rather that than a random shag, so that it was completely safe and with someone trustworthy that she cared for.

cardiff

What is safer cuckolding or swinging ?

"IStill selfish on her part. If my girlfriend asked me to go out and fuck and text and basically have another relationship with someone else while she had no part. I would not do it, that is not something you do to someone that you love. Rather than solve the root of the issue, she has decided to capitalise on it.

The more you love, the more love you have to give. It's bottomless.

It's more the aspect that he isn't allowed to love others and doesn't want to, there is surely some emotional hurt there which needs healing. Not encouraging or maybe even exploiting..? "

You really don't understand. Please stop now!

That's an incrediblly arrogant attitude you have there

Its not how I would do it so its wrong

"Ha ha there is no emotional hurt on my behalf. I don't want to do it I enjoy my wife and get turned on by the fact she is with someone enjoying sex and sharing. It's the next day we have our fun when she shares the experience

I love and adore her and want her to do this....it's wow !! "

You seem to both enjoy the situation openly from different aspects so it's not for anyone to say it is wrong as such. I just would feel rather sorry for the girlfriend though that is not aware or equally consenting of it so personally I would not be able to willingly do that to another woman in that scenario, but that's for you both to judge really.

"

It's more the aspect that he isn't allowed to love others and doesn't want to, there is surely some emotional hurt there which needs healing. Not encouraging or maybe even exploiting..? "

You said it yourself *doesn't want to*. If he doesn't want to get involved with someone else in the long term, why should he?

He enjoys seeing his partner's happiness. There's even a word for it - compersion. Compersion is when you see someone you care about happy. That happiness can come through many forms, but it's what polyamory is built on.

We prefer both. She has had a few long term lovers and is actively looking for another man for a long term relationship

"What do I get out of....it's wow! I suppose it's a cuckold relationship (mild form not humiliation)

I can't wait for the next day when she gets home "

you either get this or don't we do. Not gone as far as you guys but understand the dynamics

» Add a new message to this topic