FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BI FEM HERE NEEDS

BI FEM HERE NEEDS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all

Welcome to my pleasurezone

Bi fem fun had

I see quite a fem threads hinting they cnt find Bi fems.

Yes ive had many ask,request, but maybe as im BBW,Does that make a difference more to play and explore.

If you like what you see. Take it from there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great big smile and perky personality make all the difference to the genuine people ~ be proud of who you are !

"A great big smile and perky personality make all the difference to the genuine people ~ be proud of who you are ! "

That goes without saying!

Perky in different areas ha ha

Have the same problems I'm a bi girl looking for the same thing I love my bi side and have had some fun but play with my husband with me but he can only whatch me play than he can play with me if he's is good but it's hard to find girls of a couple to play when it's just girl girl

"Have the same problems I'm a bi girl looking for the same thing I love my bi side and have had some fun but play with my husband with me but he can only whatch me play than he can play with me if he's is good but it's hard to find girls of a couple to play when it's just girl girl "

Shame you so far

"Have the same problems I'm a bi girl looking for the same thing I love my bi side and have had some fun but play with my husband with me but he can only whatch me play than he can play with me if he's is good but it's hard to find girls of a couple to play when it's just girl girl "

Look for soft swap couples. Ladies play then back to own partners.

» Add a new message to this topic