FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > House Party Tips

House Party Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi Guys,

In the spirit of the earlier "what would make the perfect club" thread, what tips have you got to people who would like to throw the perfect house party?

What have you seen at parties that made it that extra little bit more special?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us it is always the right mix of people. Party guests were all well matched for age and preference. The social aspect well catered for as well as the sexual side.

Little things like condoms, lube and tissues strategically but discretely placed.

That's the sort of atmosphere we try to create at home when we have parties.

Oh and of course, the massage table and the swing!

Cambridge

"Oh and of course, the massage table and the swing!"

We might have to ask to borrow your table and swing!

And the hot tub too....

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Me?

Cambridge

"And the hot tub too...."

Maybe we should just hold the party at your house!

Plenty of parking spaces nothing worse than walking a long way in your underwear

Cambridge

Ok, maybe I should re-phrase the question! What tips have you got that don't involve me moving to a bigger and better property?!

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Our suggestions...

1. Invite the right people - you can see from verifs the people who love real play.

2. Only one playroom. Stops people wandering from room to room to room trying to find where the action is.

3. The whole place says sex. The video, the music, the lighting, the satin or PVC sheets, the toys and lube all laid out. Some friends of ours even change the pictures on the walls.

4. Suggest a dress theme - even (in fact particularly) for the guys. Ensures everyone gets out of street clothes as soon as they come in.

5. Basic nibbles not elaborate food. Stops everyone congregating in the kitchen.

Hope this helps,

Janet

Cambridge

Some good tips

Get everyone to swallow a small plastic numbered disc. Therefore when a guest vomits on carpet you can identify the culprit.

Cambridge

"Get everyone to swallow a small plastic numbered disc. Therefore when a guest vomits on carpet you can identify the culprit. "

No drinking to excess will be one of the rules

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Not sure how you do this but we've been to two parties which were fairly small where the host (same on each time)had tried for a good mix of couples and single men so that there were two men for each lady, but then two of the ladies didn't play (first one) or some couples left early. This meant my OH was a bit overwhelmed and I was pretty much underwhelmed.

However clearly you can't insist that people play if they don't want to.

Also our first party was a very big one, the hosts had invited too many people expecting some to drop out, very few did and it was overcrowded. Funnily enough one of the worst aspects was that there was only one loo.

Him

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Not sure if its good to have too many single men unless the ladies are all straight, the biggest problem I think is how to start the evening off, some blokes just want to rip clothes of any girl in the room while many of the ladies want to chat a bit first, we went to one where they played a game of higher or lower, you had to guess if the next card was H or L if right you nominated a guest to do a forfeit or take an item of clothes of if wrong you got a bit of kit off. Another one is to use some blindfolds and the guests have to kiss all the opposite sex and guess who there partner is, as the game goes on they have to recognise boobs, cocks etc, some do some dont get it right but it causes some laughs and reduces nerves for newcomers

Cambridge

Yeah I want to play some sexy games like that, or they could even be simple ones that you played as kids like spin the bottle or truth or dare. But I don't know if others would find that cheesy or not?

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

"Not sure if its good to have too many single men unless the ladies are all straight, the biggest problem I think is how to start the evening off, some blokes just want to rip clothes of any girl in the room while many of the ladies want to chat a bit first, we went to one where they played a game of higher or lower, you had to guess if the next card was H or L if right you nominated a guest to do a forfeit or take an item of clothes of if wrong you got a bit of kit off. Another one is to use some blindfolds and the guests have to kiss all the opposite sex and guess who there partner is, as the game goes on they have to recognise boobs, cocks etc, some do some dont get it right but it causes some laughs and reduces nerves for newcomers"

Hi and low is a good drinking game too!

Themed party's is always good.

Small numbers of up to 12 I found worked well.

If you don't have a hot tub I brought a big pool for around £100 and two spar bath machines from boots £19 each. Fill up from the hot tap and half a bath bomb sorted.

» Add a new message to this topic