FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging with Thai's

Swinging with Thai's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndm4444 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

I am lucky enough to be going to Thailand tomorrow with one of my oldest mates (he's first time). Last time I was out there I hooked up with a Thai hotel receptionist, 31, spoke good english, no kids, never married (can't work out why)and not seeking marrage.

After our first night she said she now understood why I had given her a glass of water to take to bed - she'd never come so much. Really made a man feel good loads of complements.

when we parted some 9 days later she gave me 500 Baht because she was worried I might need it at the airport and didn't want me to change up more stirling. So much for the money grabbing repution of Thai women.

Seeing her again and although I have not broached the subject (it might be a non starter) are any couples interested in a meet who are in the Pattaya region during the next 3 weeks?

Anyone else had similar experiences?

And - yes, I did get tested on my return in the UK and everything was fine. Also recently checked that she isn't getting to attached and she said very fond but just wants to have a good time. She is taking unpaid leave so I will reimpurse her for lost salary but will not be paying her as she 'isn't interested in that type of thing'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it all seems to good to be true etc etc!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Might be genuine, but might be a scam. Just keep your wits about you, don't give her any money for a family member who is suddenly sick, or buy gold or gems that are suddenly cheap, or enter into any business ventures. Foreigners can't own businesses or properties in Thailand so they have to be in the name of a Thai person. Plenty of non-Thai people have put it in their partners name and then the partner tells them to fuck off and the foreigner has no legal rights.

I visit Thailand twice a year and people think they are all money grabbing and yes I get checked before and after, Thai women over the last few years are looking for fun more with a western you do get the ones who just want money but if you stay away from the free lancers and go go bars your be fine, so many Thai women work in shops or on the market make them laugh and you can meet for a drink after a few nights out they might even stay with you.

Its also called the waiting game! Graft u....take care of u....say wot u wanna hear....til ur hook, line & sinker!!

I met a beautiful Thai girl, she came back to my room and the sex was amazing , she told me it was the best blow job she had ever received. It wasn't until after I thought wtf?

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"I met a beautiful Thai girl, she came back to my room and the sex was amazing , she told me it was the best blow job she had ever received. It wasn't until after I thought wtf?"

Had to laugh ??

Tonbridge

Thanks I just wanted people to know that there are very geniune girls working in shops or as my friend a hotel receptionist that are not out for money - unlike go-go or bar girls. They also seem a lot more relaxed about sex and are not frightened to enjoy sex for the sake of it.

Just choose wisely, you can soon tell the ones to avoid.

Don't you see it all part of the act! She realing you in bit by bit for the big payday,properly doing the same with lots of visitors and one day she will make a killing. Just go along with it but keep your eyes open!!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Playing the long game

You never seem to see young guys going to Thailand for perspective brides !

Maybe there not desperate enough to be scammed

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"You never seem to see young guys going to Thailand for perspective brides !

Maybe there not desperate enough to be scammed"

To be fair we have just returned from Thailand and there were plenty of young guys out there sampling the loals!! ok probably no intntion of marrying them but certainly having fun!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

If you are going to tourist areas for trips that are measured in days rather than weeks, months, or years, it's likely that they will be looking for some kind of payout eventually, if not out of you, then out of the guy who was staying in your room last week, or they other guy that will be in there next week.

I think perhaps all the blood from his brain has been diverted to his manhood and the brain isn't quite functioning properly.

By *te tMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Might be genuine, but might be a scam. Just keep your wits about you, don't give her any money for a family member who is suddenly sick, or buy gold or gems that are suddenly cheap, or enter into any business ventures. Foreigners can't own businesses or properties in Thailand so they have to be in the name of a Thai person. Plenty of non-Thai people have put it in their partners name and then the partner tells them to fuck off and the foreigner has no legal rights.

"

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ah love you long time Mr _ndm4444

Tonbridge

Thanks for the concern, yes I do have a brain and in fact have had a wonderful time unlike most young (mainly UK) louts looking for a quick fuck, boasting to their mates in the morning but secretly annoyed that she was dry and left 7.00am in the morning.

Not rocket science - pleasure the girl for at least 40 minutes BEFORE even considering your needs (normally same as in UK really).

No gold, marriage but promises of fun on a NSA basis and when she realises FUN includes her then WOW.

Sorry but you cannot blame the women for exploiting 95% of the men who are here to do the same to them.

Will give a final update next week (including STD result but I'll eat my words if problem there) upon my return to UK for anyone interested - also will be willing to answer any question privately if asked nicely.

Now back to my HOLIDAY !!!!

"I met a beautiful Thai girl, she came back to my room and the sex was amazing , she told me it was the best blow job she had ever received. It wasn't until after I thought wtf?"

"Thanks for the concern, yes I do have a brain and in fact have had a wonderful time unlike most young (mainly UK) louts looking for a quick fuck, boasting to their mates in the morning but secretly annoyed that she was dry and left 7.00am in the morning.

Not rocket science - pleasure the girl for at least 40 minutes BEFORE even considering your needs (normally same as in UK really).

No gold, marriage but promises of fun on a NSA basis and when she realises FUN includes her then WOW.

Sorry but you cannot blame the women for exploiting 95% of the men who are here to do the same to them.

Will give a final update next week (including STD result but I'll eat my words if problem there) upon my return to UK for anyone interested - also will be willing to answer any question privately if asked nicely.

Now back to my HOLIDAY !!!!"

Enjoy

Tonbridge

Thank you, will do as ordered - (really good to have a positive response).

» Add a new message to this topic