FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Obvious Time Wasters

Obvious Time Wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on5050 OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

When I message a couple or lady and get a single or a couple of word reply's The bell rings. "Time waster" How sad are some people. There has got to be a better filter system than want we have...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Hang on a minute... you message someone...they reply...how does that make them a timewaster?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"When I message a couple or lady and get a single or a couple of word reply's The bell rings. "Time waster" How sad are some people. There has got to be a better filter system than want we have... "

Right

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

how does it make them a timewaster. You messaged them and they replied but because you did not get the reply you wanted you brand them as timewasters. WTF?

By *on5050 OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

One word reply "cool" "interested" I go to the trouble of a detailed message. They don't even delete the message or look at the profile. This site is full of time wasters. With a small minority of genuine people

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yep we are time wasters, often we reply with short replies like no thanks.

"One word reply "cool" "interested" I go to the trouble of a detailed message. They don't even delete the message or look at the profile. This site is full of time wasters. With a small minority of genuine people"

Timewasters? Maybe they just don't want to meet you but were polite to reply instead of ignoring you.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"One word reply "cool" "interested" I go to the trouble of a detailed message. They don't even delete the message or look at the profile. This site is full of time wasters. With a small minority of genuine people"

I don't delete messages. Doesn't make me a timewaster. You can't tell if I've looked because I'm on stealth mode. So they may have been. I've gone to the trouble and effort of having a profile pic. Some people might think those that don't bother are timewasters. Not fair to be thought a timewaster when you're not, ain't it?

"When I message a couple or lady and get a single or a couple of word reply's The bell rings. "Time waster" How sad are some people. There has got to be a better filter system than want we have... "

Ever thought that maybe you not what they are looking for and there not and might not be time wasters?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Bet you can't tell I've just looked at your profile. I must be a timewaster.

I would say they are time wasters maybe just not interested in you....I does happen

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

There are several reasons why you could well be wrong in what you say...and several threads outlining them.

People can look at profiles without you knowing

Some people like to acknowledge that they have read your message and no more...which is fair enough

They may be saving to look at everything later

They may like to wait to see if you bombard them

They may not be the sort of people who write long messages back to people, no matter how interested they are

etc etc

None of these suggest time waster...

Wouldn't sorry

Can't spell

"Wouldn't sorry

Can't spell "

sexy toes

By *ohndelMan  over a year ago

Preston

I am comfortable with a short , no thanks or whatever, however despite at times trying to give an interesting introduction and a little about myself, vast majority just delete, even though I only message those whose criteria I meet.

That said there are some very decent people on here, who make the effort worth while

I see. You don't want people who aren't interested not to message you a no thanks, but those who do, waste your time by you having to read their messages.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"One word reply "cool" "interested" I go to the trouble of a detailed message. They don't even delete the message or look at the profile. This site is full of time wasters. With a small minority of genuine people

Timewasters? Maybe they just don't want to meet you but were polite to reply instead of ignoring you."

I do this...

I understand what u say !

U get a reply but it doesn't seem very enthusiastic and there answers are one word and hardly come across as them being very interested .

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

*bangs head on desk*.

(not saying whos, though).

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"*bangs head on desk*.

(not saying whos, though).

"

I do a lot of one word replies. What am I supposed to say to a message saying "nice tits" except "thanks"

"When I message a couple or lady and get a single or a couple of word reply's The bell rings. "Time waster" How sad are some people. There has got to be a better filter system than want we have...

Ever thought that maybe you not what they are looking for and there not and might not be time wasters? "

By *ansingleMan  over a year ago

market Drayton

"Yep we are time wasters, often we reply with short replies like no thanks."
same here,, we tend to be TIMEWASTERS when the single guys can't be bothered to read our profile, especially the part where it says NO SINGLE GUYS! So they just fab our pics instead cos they can't message us .. So yes we are also timewasters with genuine verifications

Negative 'tude dude!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that the definition of a timewaster if a different to different people. Some people will brand you a timewaster if you arrange a meet and don't show up, where others will give out the label to people who want to exchange a few messages to find out more and then don't want to meet.

Cal

market Drayton

"I think that the definition of a timewaster if a different to different people. Some people will brand you a timewaster if you arrange a meet and don't show up, where others will give out the label to people who want to exchange a few messages to find out more and then don't want to meet.

Cal"

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Perhaps you are the timewaster - sending a long message to someone who doesn't particularly want to read it and who, because they are decent people, waste their time in sending a reply that isn't even appreciated. We all have our own perspective.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

" even though I only message those whose criteria I meet. "

And there lies your problem, because you think you meet their criteria you deserve a reply. Just because you think you do, doesn't mean you actually do.

We always block people who write moaning messages in the forums about time wasters.

There are lots of genuine people on the site,but because women are always so outnumbered by men,not that I`m complaining,you could just spend all day on here being polite and just not have a life

I notice that there are lots of lady's defending there actions in this topic!

I think a lot of the lady's on here just use it as something to do while waiting for the washing machine to finish,mostly dreamers and fantasists! And very few genuine players.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I notice that there are lots of lady's defending there actions in this topic!

I think a lot of the lady's on here just use it as something to do while waiting for the washing machine to finish,mostly dreamers and fantasists! And very few genuine players. "

That post isn't going to win you many female friends.

Why is it the people who complain about time wasters are the time wasters?

I think a lot of the lady's on here just use it as something to do while waiting for the washing machine to finish,mostly dreamers and fantasists! And very few genuine players.

That post isn't going to win you many female friends. "

Just because women aren't battering down your door doesnt make us dreamers or fantasists. Perhaps they just don't want to meet you.

That post isn't going to win you many female friends. "

Perhaps not but it's the truth.

By *emonWoman84Woman  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I really hate it when the guys that I've decided to get to know and want to meet, repeatedly cancel on me at the last minute.

I keep falling into the same cycle of giving them another chance too.

STUPID WOMAN! Can't see past their gorgeousness

Now that's a timewaster. Why bother getting to know someone for a couple of weeks when you're not going to meet them?

market Drayton

That post isn't going to win you many female friends.

Perhaps not but it's the truth."

W*#!€r !!!!!

And yes that's from a woman who's sick of you guys just pretending to be couples so you can pull one off over our pics, then when our husbands message you , amazingly it turns out that you are all talk and just another w*#@€r

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

If you are obviously able to see who you think is a timewaster by the content of a reply? What better filter system do you need?

Seems you have the perfect one (for you) already.

A

I think a lot of the lady's on here just use it as something to do while waiting for the washing machine to finish,mostly dreamers and fantasists! And very few genuine players. "

Nonsense!!

Its not looking good son! ha....some threads need more thought but good luck

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Surely by sending mails to people, who then feel they have to reply, means they're wasting their time on you.

Making You the time waster?

rubbish,you know nothing x

"Surely by sending mails to people, who then feel they have to reply, means they're wasting their time on you.

Making You the time waster?

"

Classic case of female logic!

"One word reply "cool" "interested" I go to the trouble of a detailed message. They don't even delete the message or look at the profile. This site is full of time wasters. With a small minority of genuine people

Timewasters? Maybe they just don't want to meet you but were polite to reply instead of ignoring you."

» Add a new message to this topic