FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger cpls,

Younger cpls,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I'm not going to say all younger cpls are the same, but to me it's getting more and more, last night we decided to give a younger cpl a go, after our experience, before that last year ended badly with the guy of the cpl, acting like a jealous brat, dragging his girlfriend out because she was enjoying herself to much, Well guess what?, it happened again with the male acting so petulant, it was embarrising for everyone especially his really lovely present girlfriend. In our home, where he walked out slammed the door and stated shouting outside our home for her to come out. This sort of thing seems to be happening a lot lately, and it's nearly always the male, who kicks off. So we won't meet any cpls under 40 from now on, and all you guys, who think you can dominate the night, dream on unless that is in there profile. Why oh why do you think you can?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a similar experience earlier in the year, i think people need to have a real good think about what there doing, as it seems sometimes fantasies are best kept just that and not made reality if they cant accept whats going to happen.

"Had a similar experience earlier in the year, i think people need to have a real good think about what there doing, as it seems sometimes fantasies are best kept just that and not made reality if they cant accept whats going to happen. "
Exactly this. Some people cant cope with the reality of swinging and their emotions get the better of them when they find themselves in the thick of it so to speak. This is why we think it is important to talk talk talk and be honest about feelings before involving third parties in your sex life. We discussed and still do every scenario we could think of and decided on our boundaries prior to any meets. We also would only do what both of us feel 100% comfortable with and this is also always open for discussion. If it is outside one persons comfort zone it doesn't happen.

You have to have a very honest and strong relationship based on trust to play this game. Any problems or insecurities within a relationship will only become more prominent otherwise.

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

It's a shame you've had such bad experiences with young couples!!

Guess too many people thinking "oh yeah this will be good" without really thinking about it!

This is why I'm so thankful for my shy little hubby lol he'd never shout or get angry like that... Even when I lose my temper and scream at him he just waits for me to calm down as he hates confrontation lol

But emotions like this are exactly why we've been on here for a year and not gone out of our way to meet people yet - it has to be right! Not rushed!

"It's a shame you've had such bad experiences with young couples!!

Guess too many people thinking "oh yeah this will be good" without really thinking about it!

This is why I'm so thankful for my shy little hubby lol he'd never shout or get angry like that... Even when I lose my temper and scream at him he just waits for me to calm down as he hates confrontation lol

But emotions like this are exactly why we've been on here for a year and not gone out of our way to meet people yet - it has to be right! Not rushed! "

You have the right attitudes, hope you find what you're looking for

H

It's got nothing to do with age. It's about maturity.

And as others have said, some people just aren't cut out for it.

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

There are often criticisms for wanting to spend a bit of time talking or messaging rather than just jumping into it.

Based on the idea someone would behave so abhorrently in my house, with my neighbours in earshot and young kids sleeping in the next room, it's no wonder we also take our time considering who we'd want to play with.

"It's got nothing to do with age. It's about maturity.

And as others have said, some people just aren't cut out for it."

And this.

With age comes maturity - so people say but this isn't always the case.

As others before had stated - people need to discuss first before wading into the pool of swinging. It's the deep end and many people can't handle so they need to stay in the shallow end or get out.

I hope OP you don't let it affect your chemistry with other couples be it they are young.

As for the enjoyment - it goes to show that you and your partner were doing it right. Your hubby or you may have been giving a Gannicus/Sparticus performance which made the Gods of the Arena give a standing ovation and brought rain from the sky (orgasms untold )

The young guy who stormed out was just the extra who dies quickly and stupidly. He won't be remembered

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

"With age comes maturity - so people say but this isn't always the case.

As others before had stated - people need to discuss first before wading into the pool of swinging. It's the deep end and many people can't handle so they need to stay in the shallow end or get out.

I hope OP you don't let it affect your chemistry with other couples be it they are young.

As for the enjoyment - it goes to show that you and your partner were doing it right. Your hubby or you may have been giving a Gannicus/Sparticus performance which made the Gods of the Arena give a standing ovation and brought rain from the sky (orgasms untold )

The young guy who stormed out was just the extra who dies quickly and stupidly. He won't be remembered"

you sir may have my Internet cookie today

Gannicus all the way !!!and Crixus and Agron... Oh and Dominus

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all for your feedback, we don't blame all young cpls, but to us it only seems to be younger cpls where we have had the problem, but mostly with the male of the couple, when 9 times out of 10, it was proberly the guy who said he wanted to do swinging, then cant handle it. never had a problem with mature cpls and have some great friends still.

"Thanks all for your feedback, we don't blame all young cpls, but to us it only seems to be younger cpls where we have had the problem, but mostly with the male of the couple, when 9 times out of 10, it was proberly the guy who said he wanted to do swinging, then cant handle it. never had a problem with mature cpls and have some great friends still."

You may be right - he thought he would be intimate with another woman not thinking about his partner desiring it too. Immaturity.

Well good luck and remember - you are now the bringer of rain Champion of Capua

» Add a new message to this topic