FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Saturday night profiles.

Saturday night profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with the amount of fake profiles on a Saturday night. Got bored at work earlier so looked through the recent pics, did a reverse image search on a few as they seemed to good to be true....and they were lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it with the amount of fake profiles on a Saturday night. Got bored at work earlier so looked through the recent pics, did a reverse image search on a few as they seemed to good to be true....and they were lol "

how do you do a reverse image search .....I am a bit of a technophobe ha ha

"What is it with the amount of fake profiles on a Saturday night. Got bored at work earlier so looked through the recent pics, did a reverse image search on a few as they seemed to good to be true....and they were lol

how do you do a reverse image search .....I am a bit of a technophobe ha ha"

If you're on a phone hold your finger down on the pic and a list of options pops up. Select the search Google for this image and it shows if the pics are anywhere else. Two new "ladies" had most of their pics on different sites with different names and countries.

"What is it with the amount of fake profiles on a Saturday night. Got bored at work earlier so looked through the recent pics, did a reverse image search on a few as they seemed to good to be true....and they were lol

how do you do a reverse image search .....I am a bit of a technophobe ha ha

If you're on a phone hold your finger down on the pic and a list of options pops up. Select the search Google for this image and it shows if the pics are anywhere else. Two new "ladies" had most of their pics on different sites with different names and countries. "

I have a Blackberry...so that doesn't work

Ah, in that case I don't know then unfortunately.

i doubt they are even ladies babe, i often ignore fab over the weekend, as the mail gets worse, and if i leave it till monday, most will be from unlos.x

Always makes me chuckle tbh same every week.

» Add a new message to this topic