FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > period

period

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-Cuddles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Who has had or will have sex when partner is on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep often with my ex, we were a steady couple for many years so no problem.

Pretty much every time C is on, we wont let that get in the way!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have done in the past, full stop wasn't an option though as leakage is almost inevitable at some point

Yes with a partner or reg friend

That must be like a seen from a horror especially if you come inside her

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

used to with my first wife.

both loved it

By *aster C the kinksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington

We just carry on..

Eith a steady ex girlfriend. Was kinky and very horny

Never. Pure nastiness.

Eeew no, been together 15 years, there are some things my hubby does not need to see

I just can't.

As horny as I get at that time..chocolate wins.

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Used to with the ex all the time, kinda sickened me, but cock brain always won lol. It's the smell rather than the blood.

"Used to with the ex all the time, kinda sickened me, but cock brain always won lol. It's the smell rather than the blood. "

Smell??

In my many years with my ex, I must have missed that "smell"

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

Yes have done lots of times and not had any issues with it.

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Gross.

I have done in past relationships and would if the guy wasn't bothered about it

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Always do this with my bf. He loves it, never really messy though.

is it not uncomfortable for you ladies though?

Harrogate

"Used to with the ex all the time, kinda sickened me, but cock brain always won lol. It's the smell rather than the blood.

Smell??

In my many years with my ex, I must have missed that "smell""

Well it's effectively rotting tissue, has a very unique smell. You must have a highly trained nasal cavity

London

"is it not uncomfortable for you ladies though?"

Not at all uncomfortable for me and can ease cramping if there is any. Apparently smells like iron, never notice the smell myself.

"Used to with the ex all the time, kinda sickened me, but cock brain always won lol. It's the smell rather than the blood.

Smell??

Well it's effectively rotting tissue, has a very unique smell. You must have a highly trained nasal cavity "

Methinks your ex had some sort of infection that she didn't address.

I'm a dude and know very little about this stuff, but I do know that if her period is that smelly that it sickened you, she had some problems lol.

Or you just have a super sensitive smell

By *ot monkey71Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

No, I can't, too messy and painful for me

Harrogate

Smell??

Well it's effectively rotting tissue, has a very unique smell. You must have a highly trained nasal cavity

I'm a dude and know very little about this stuff, but I do know that if her period is that smelly that it sickened you, she had some problems lol.

Or you just have a super sensitive smell"

Methinks you need to do a little research

"is it not uncomfortable for you ladies though?"

If i have period pains then they get worse when someone goes inside me but otherwise i feel ok and enjoy it.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We have sex whenever we want, my period has never been an issue. Gets a bit messy at times but things wash... So far haven't played with others when on my period, but plan to get those "sponge things" so we can.

As to the "smell", I have a rediculously good sense of smell and agree it is an iron like smell. It's not a strong smell, but people can be particularly sensitive to certain odours.

Harrogate

"is it not uncomfortable for you ladies though?

If i have period pains then they get worse when someone goes inside me but otherwise i feel ok and enjoy it.

"

I heard sex is actually really good for relieving period pains, not sure if that's accurate or just folklore though..

Only with my husband.

And there shouldn't be a 'sickening' smell unless there's either an underlying infection or something like a tampon left in too long

Smell??

Methinks you need to do a little research "

Methinks you should listen to the lady above.

I heard sex is actually really good for relieving period pains, not sure if that's accurate or just folklore though.. "

I've heard that as well so it probably works for a majority of people, just not for me.

I really enjoy the feeling of cock inside me and my insides do 'tighten up' (i can even feel it in my lower stomach area too) i get that excited. I'm thinking that the tightening up goes to my womb and just makes my pains stronger.

I heard sex is actually really good for relieving period pains, not sure if that's accurate or just folklore though.. "

Orgasm can be, rather than sex per se.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I can't for the first 2 days it's just too painful

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

No way?!.

We used to after the worst first couple of days were over. That was back when we absolutely couldn't keep our hands off each other. But now I don't want to. Sixteen years together will do that to you.

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

Have done it with ex's in the past doesn't bother me but I do find women are more sensitive during the time of the month.

I also remember the first time it happened with my first ever gf. She did tell me she was on and had some great sex, but the next morning I thought someone had been stabbed as blood was everywhere. It was a ordeal as had to wash the sheets myself so my mum didn't find out

By *ina75Woman  over a year ago

Stone

Think this depends on the amount of flow the woman has.

Years ago when kids were young it was an absolute no no.

But since the mirena, I have such a light flow that it isn't an issue.

I'd love to have sex with my wife while she's 'on' but she won't let me anywhere near her.

Smell??

Ewww I agree! Shouldn't smell!! If anything as the poster above said you get a hint of a smell of iron as it's blood but that sounds like she had an infection of some sort!

Nope ! That was the time I had a break

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 00:07:52]

Pretty much everyone i've ever known (female) has been paranoid about their smell when on their period.

Periods do smell, and if it's a heavy time then it will smell more than on your lighter days. It's normal and not an infection. They shouldn't reek or stink the room out but once your panties and sanitary protection are off you're gonna release a smell...

I blame whiter than white washing powders with this obsession for not being normal any more.

Harrogate

Smell??

Methinks you should listen to the lady above. "

Methinks you should listen to my initial advice haha.

We all lie in real life about such things, it would be very cruel not to. But over the internet come on man..

Harrogate

I heard sex is actually really good for relieving period pains, not sure if that's accurate or just folklore though..

Orgasm can be, rather than sex per se."

Yeah sorry that's what i'd heard.

Harrogate

"Pretty much everyone i've ever known (female) has been paranoid about their smell when on their period.

Periods do smell, and if it's a heavy time then it will smell more than on your lighter days. It's normal and not an infection. They shouldn't reek or stink the room out but once your panties and sanitary protection are off you're gonna release a smell...

I blame whiter than white washing powders with this obsession for not being normal any more."

Finally a bit of candour! There's nothing to be ashamed of after all, it's natural. I thought it was fair to point out that for me the smell is more off putting than the blood, doesn't always stop me though hah

Smell??

We all lie in real life about such things, it would be very cruel not to. But over the internet come on man.. "

Lol dude, my ex was probably wise and lady enough to remove her tampon and wipe herself before we got dirty......she never wore pads, maybe that's the diff.

So I took your advise and did a very little research and indications show that each woman has her own scent, but never a pungent strong smell. The smell you talk of comes from some bacterial mixture from the vagina and blood. It could be something as simple as diet to infections to leaving tampon in for too long or needing to change a pad more often or changing the type of pad.

So I stand corrected, periods can smell if the lady in question is eating certain foods, but chances are its from some sort of bacterial issue that should be addressed by a health care person or change her sanitary goods.

Then again, I could be totally wrong. I just refuse to think that it could smell so bad as to use the word sickened.

By *on1Man  over a year ago

spain

Like us guys women are no different . Mmmmmmm witch ever the moment takes us . Kisss kisss . Mmmmmm x

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

No, just... no

I have a migraine-type headache which starts the day before and lasts over the first few days, so that stops me. Other than that, good hygiene, frequent tampon changing and a considerate partner, no problem.

"Pretty much everyone i've ever known (female) has been paranoid about their smell when on their period.

I blame whiter than white washing powders with this obsession for not being normal any more.

Finally a bit of candour! There's nothing to be ashamed of after all, it's natural. I thought it was fair to point out that for me the smell is more off putting than the blood, doesn't always stop me though hah "

looks like most people are thinking because they don't mind the smell then the smell you're on about must be worse than period smell.

spain

Excuse me that's what's makes you gods best creation. The smell that touch . . Mmmmm just you ! . Mmmm xxxxx

Harrogate

"

Lol dude, my ex was probably wise and lady enough to remove her tampon and wipe herself before we got dirty......she never wore pads, maybe that's the diff.

So I took your advise and did a very little research and indications show that each woman has her own scent, but never a pungent strong smell. The smell you talk of comes from some bacterial mixture from the vagina and blood. It could be something as simple as diet to infections to leaving tampon in for too long or needing to change a pad more often or changing the type of pad.

So I stand corrected, periods can smell if the lady in question is eating certain foods, but chances are its from some sort of bacterial issue that should be addressed by a health care person or change her sanitary goods.

Then again, I could be totally wrong. I just refuse to think that it could smell so bad as to use the word sickened. "

Try it with a few more women, and then come back to me

Done it with a few. My ex was the only one who wanted to do it regularly, yet unfortunately had one of the worst smells.

Poor lass didn't have an infection, and i would never have said anything to her about the smell, be a right cunts trick that.

Harrogate

Finally a bit of candour! There's nothing to be ashamed of after all, it's natural. I thought it was fair to point out that for me the smell is more off putting than the blood, doesn't always stop me though hah

looks like most people are thinking because they don't mind the smell then the smell you're on about must be worse than period smell.

"

Possibly, i'm a bit more cynical though haha. I think it's a mixture of blokes with wives watching over shoulders, and single men who think that lies and flattery are the best way into a woman's knickers..

Obviously there will be a genuine few who's ladies have such mild odour that they honestly haven't even noticed it.

Possibly, i'm a bit more cynical though haha. I think it's a mixture of blokes with wives watching over shoulders, and single men who think that lies and flattery are the best way into a woman's knickers..

Obviously there will be a genuine few who's ladies have such mild odour that they honestly haven't even noticed it. "

Yeah maybe. Or they might not have a good sense of smell.

I don't even like my period smell, doesn't make me feel sick or i hate myself but i could understand if someone else didn't like it. Periods don't smell nice, end of.

True this, the only time i've ever liked how my periods smelled were when my blood sugars were out of control and too high, they honestly smelled nice and like buttered popcorn. Was weird but made a nice change.

I have with the ex, not all the time. But only on the lighter days. The first few days are heavy and painful, and I preferred chocolate over sex.

The smell probably depends on the flow. The heavier the flow the more it smells compared to lighter days. It is very metalicy.

The disadvantage is no oral.

When I'd come off I was like a bitch on heat. Had to make up for lost time.

Harrogate

Obviously there will be a genuine few who's ladies have such mild odour that they honestly haven't even noticed it.

Yeah maybe. Or they might not have a good sense of smell.

I don't even like my period smell, doesn't make me feel sick or i hate myself but i could understand if someone else didn't like it. Periods don't smell nice, end of.

True this, the only time i've ever liked how my periods smelled were when my blood sugars were out of control and too high, they honestly smelled nice and like buttered popcorn. Was weird but made a nice change.

"

I've got a pretty bad gag reflex to be fair, pretty much anything that comes out of the human body makes me feel sick lol.

Popcorns good, not worth dying over though..!

"I've got a pretty bad gag reflex to be fair, pretty much anything that comes out of the human body makes me feel sick lol.

Popcorns good, not worth dying over though..!"

Things like that don't bother me, not even bogies or anything. Had 4 kids and nothing fazes me.

Yeah i got myself sorted out, back to stinky me again...

We play during Mrs kinks period, we don't tend to meet others during this time.

spain

To right

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Interesting post. Id fuck everyday rain or shine if i could. I can get mega horny on and around my period. Its a pity some men wont entertain it. It only blood. I bet more would entertain anal and if u think about blood is the potential lesser mess lol

Smell??

Methinks you need to do a little research "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No, I wouldn't

Of course there's a smell, and you don't have to like it. But I stand by the fact the smell really shouldn't be sickening unless you're incredibly over-sensitive or the blood has been hanging around exposed to the air for too long.

No wonder the industry is trying to force artificially scented sanitary products on us now.

This isn't me being all 'oh my shit smells of roses' or listening to over-flattering men as is being implied above, it's the actual reality of it.

Considering some of the utter filth I've seen a few folk on this thread post before, it's pretty hilarious that you're put off by a wee bit of blood!

Always.... Wouldn't with a meet though.... Have come on mid meet and the fella went mad ??....

Soz mate, I don't have a cycle, cant tell when I'm going to come on. Anyone would think I'd taken a dump in his ear.... God

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I do with a fb, she's really light when she's on though so can barely tell

London

"I do with a fb, she's really light when she's on though so can barely tell"

Am light too, hardly even notice it, we do everything we would normally do, including oral but then my bf is a bit of a boundary breaker. Interesting about the change in taste, going to explore that one now. My gush changes taste depending on what I have been eating or drinking, sometimes very sweet .... Same with the pee.

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

The concept of smell can depend on your own nostrils and perception as well as the lady.

Like, I'm the sort of person who burns my steak on purpose because I HATE any smell/taste of blood, even well done is still normally too pink for me! So I probably notice that blood-like smell more than most...

During my period the smell doesn't sicken me as such because I'm used to it, but it certainly has that metallic blood smell that really is unmistakable - periods are made up of blood that has built up to line the womb, that build up has been sitting stagnant in your womb for about 21 days... to say periods only smell if there is a bacterial infection is ridiculous. Stagnant blood is gonna smell like iron that's just how it is - if it doesn't perhaps your gfs were all anaemic or you just don't know your own body enough to differentiate all the smells and senses! Lol

We have done once when I had normal periods but found the mess wasn't worth it lol now I have the mirena I don't even really have periods just light patches so we don't even think about it - I just tell him not to go down on me haha

"The concept of smell can depend on your own nostrils and perception as well as the lady.

Like, I'm the sort of person who burns my steak on purpose because I HATE any smell/taste of blood, even well done is still normally too pink for me! So I probably notice that blood-like smell more than most...

During my period the smell doesn't sicken me as such because I'm used to it, but it certainly has that metallic blood smell that really is unmistakable - periods are made up of blood that has built up to line the womb, that build up has been sitting stagnant in your womb for about 21 days... to say periods only smell if there is a bacterial infection is ridiculous. Stagnant blood is gonna smell like iron that's just how it is - if it doesn't perhaps your gfs were all anaemic or you just don't know your own body enough to differentiate all the smells and senses! Lol

We have done once when I had normal periods but found the mess wasn't worth it lol now I have the mirena I don't even really have periods just light patches so we don't even think about it - I just tell him not to go down on me haha "

But to say that iron smell is sickening? I think if the smell is *that* bad there's something up

Good excuse for naughty soapy shower sex. If not as my ex would say " when rivers red use dirt track instead "

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

I'm quite happy to do it but S isn't too keen.

Hence why rag week for me is now BJ or wank week.

Used to with an ex during certain points in the cycle but not full flow, things might have got a bit messy then, we should probably have just bought red sheets to save on washing

"

I just can't.

As horny as I get at that time..chocolate wins."

Can I marry you lol

"But to say that iron smell is sickening? I think if the smell is *that* bad there's something up "

Celery makes me heave, honestly the smell from that knocks me sick. Nothing wrong with celery though, so far as i know.

It's just some people don't like certain smells, and tbh if someones cock smelled like celery, or even their breath, i wouldn't be able to go near them without heaving.

Periods smell, heavy ones more than light, and everyone has a normal smell for themselves. It's when you have changes (and there's no reason for that) is when you should be concerned about anything. I don't like the smell of mine even but it doesn't bother me enough to not have sex, and obviously it doesn't bother some other people because it doesn't put them off. Sometimes i think we magnify things as well, like i said before a lot of females i know worry they smell so much that others can tell when they've got their period.

So long as you keep up with good hygiene then it's likely there'll be nothing wrong with you.

Nein. No no no.

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We do occasionally. Usually will use condom to keep it clean. Eating out while on has been described as rather 'tinny'. Heh.

I had an old fb that went crazy for the blood and blood play. He didn't realise he had a fetish for blood until it happened E.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Smell??

In my many years with my ex, I must have missed that "smell""

It can smell: coppery, that's why I'm always amazed when some men on her will meet strangers and slop around in their menstrual blood!

I didn't want to be around me! Not something I've ever done with husband or partner...yuk!!!

Harrogate

"The concept of smell can depend on your own nostrils and perception as well as the lady.

We have done once when I had normal periods but found the mess wasn't worth it lol now I have the mirena I don't even really have periods just light patches so we don't even think about it - I just tell him not to go down on me haha

But to say that iron smell is sickening? I think if the smell is *that* bad there's something up "

It isn't just an iron smell. That's what fresh blood smells like. Menstrual blood is decomposing tissue, bacteria,sweat. It has at best an unappealing smell. I suppose to some logic would dictate that every menstruating woman I have ever been with had an infection in a fairly advanced stage, and had absolutely no shame in spreading the love....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not a fan of it tbh. Prefer to wait and have a sexfest when the coast is clear.

Him

Always do ,the period is a natural thing , plus more horny on a period

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I have had sex with a gf when she was on, not at the heaviest part but trailing towards the end of it. I avoided oral and wore a condom, used plenty of lube as well.

It was nice showering together after as well.

It didn't stop the ex and I - apart from oral - but she was always soooo horny when having her period.

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I have done. I don't have an issue with it, but it's down to the lady to decide.

No, not for me. I never need sex that badly that I can't wait until it's finished.

Smell??

There is actually a distinctive smell to a period lol.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"No, not for me. I never need sex that badly that I can't wait until it's finished."

Think some would shrivel and die if they couldn't fuck 24/7!

One of my boyfriends use to say

"Nothing wrong with blood sports"

Period sex is horny kind of disappointed I don't have them anymore

I enjoy it with a partner. Wouldn't do so on a first meet though!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Yes. Because I'm not a wuss.

It's just a bit of blood and you can always put towels down and shower.

Amy gets so horny around that time of month, I think she'd commit mass murder if sex was off the cards, and sod losing out a week of every month (although we obviously don't have that problem at this moment in time).

Life's too short.

Yes, only on the lighter days with the partner only. Get mega horny when I'm on!

By *xpatscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Have and will

Not yet, but I would like to try it, anyone near penge?

Smell??

We all lie in real life about such things, it would be very cruel not to. But over the internet come on man..

Then again, I could be totally wrong. I just refuse to think that it could smell so bad as to use the word sickened. "

some ppl just react strongly to certain smells? I cant stand the smell of garlic bread cooking, tho i eat it if its been cooked it another room, the smell makes me vomit, doesnt mean its mouldy!

By *J SuffolkMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Doesn't bother us and jaq is even hornier when she's on her period.

Never noticed a strong smell but tastes ok to me, just looks messy.

» Add a new message to this topic