FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bedroom attire for Women

Bedroom attire for Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like to dress to impress ?

Do you leave it on during sex ? Do you remove it before it gets ripped/stained or do you buy low cost clothing so it can be torn off you as the passion heats up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I buy good quality, wear it unless it is taken off of me and if it gets ruined I guess it was worth it lol

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

A mixture of both

"I buy good quality, wear it unless it is taken off of me and if it gets ruined I guess it was worth it lol "

Make him/her buy it!!!

Then there be a little more careful how it comes off lol

I've got a few medium priced things. They always get taken off.

I have 3 bags of sexy underwear

I buy cheap tights and shirts to be ripped off me.

I love sexy underwear so always wear it and I do like to keep it on

I love to dress up but hate being all trussed up once the action starts... then I want to be butt naked.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Mine is all good quality, even my stockings cost me £10 per pair, so whilst I don't mind a bit of rough

I do expect my clothing to be respected.

I don't play naked. (Too conscious of belly).. I am always dressed to impress

Corset heels stockings..baby dolls. ..etc

I buy high St stuff like Ann summers..love honey. .but then buy the odd amazing expensive item

I have a whole wardrobe and 4 drawers full xc

I like my lady to wear only the sexiest lingerie when she is getting a good seeing to.

I like her to look nice in the pictures she sends me of her being fucked by some well hung stranger.

I wish.

I like to dress up then be undressed. It adds to the build up and anticipation. No ripping please, I only buy quality

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I don't dress to impress. I am not a girlie girl and it does not impress me. Wear basic things, long t shirt and pull ups and long boots. Male half wears NY cop attire for clubs and parties. Always makes an impression.

"I don't play naked. (Too conscious of belly).. I am always dressed to impress

I buy high St stuff like Ann summers..love honey. .but then buy the odd amazing expensive item

"

Aww get yer belly out! Took me years to learn to love mine post c section but I rationalise it as being the result of something amazing I did in my life.

Totally depends on who with. I have some lovely items some very expensive but then have general nice things.

No that fussed about the whole dress up thing as long as I'm comfortable with and the person/people I'm with are comfortable too.

It's all coming off anyway

I like to leave the stockings and suspender belt on

Aww get yer belly out! Took me years to learn to love mine post c section but I rationalise it as being the result of something amazing I did in my life. "

I wish I could. ..something stops me .I can't I just can't lpl x

Aww get yer belly out! Took me years to learn to love mine post c section but I rationalise it as being the result of something amazing I did in my life.

I wish I could. ..something stops me .I can't I just can't lpl x"

but I bet you look amazing to absolutely everyone who sees you xx We are our own worst critics sometimes

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

In my head i like to dress up for a guy but always feel silly doing it... I think thats because ive by far got a nice figure. I always prefere to keep something on too..

I like ladies with sexy attire it's always nice and always a turn on especially with sexy lingerie underneath.

Bit honestly it doesn't usually last long before its off.

*and a crumpled heap on the floor.

The series part I find is when she picks it up off the floor and clips it back on afterwards.

Personally I find that just as sexy and horny as taking out off her.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I like mine to be removed gradually. Never ruined, I like nice things! I have kept some on during play before but that only tends to be for round one of a long session.

I also recentlyish wore one of those dresses that just slips off once the back zip is undone. Having a guy unzip it whilst kissing me and knowing I was stood there in full underwear while he was still in his suit was one of the most erotic things ever. I may need to stop buying over the head removal dresses or at least invest in more zip up ones.

*sexiest not series.

Damn phone

"I like mine to be removed gradually. Never ruined, I like nice things! I have kept some on during play before but that only tends to be for round one of a long session.

I also recentlyish wore one of those dresses that just slips off once the back zip is undone. Having a guy unzip it whilst kissing me and knowing I was stood there in full underwear while he was still in his suit was one of the most erotic things ever. I may need to stop buying over the head removal dresses or at least invest in more zip up ones."

I have a wrap dress which secures with just one waist tie, I love being able to untie one now and the whole thing slides off onto the floor.

Bristol

"I like mine to be removed gradually. Never ruined, I like nice things! I have kept some on during play before but that only tends to be for round one of a long session.

I also recentlyish wore one of those dresses that just slips off once the back zip is undone. Having a guy unzip it whilst kissing me and knowing I was stood there in full underwear while he was still in his suit was one of the most erotic things ever. I may need to stop buying over the head removal dresses or at least invest in more zip up ones.

I have a wrap dress which secures with just one waist tie, I love being able to untie one now and the whole thing slides off onto the floor. "

I've yet to find a wrap dress that doesn't expose more boob than I'm comfortable with for daily wear and the concealed safety pin may ruin the moment. Although a Wallis one came close.

I love to dress up. Costumes, pretty underwear to corsets and baby dolls. I love it and it gives me confidence. I'm not a fan of myself naked at all.

Also if I'm in my catsuit horny is an understatement.

I have a wrap dress which secures with just one waist tie, I love being able to untie one now and the whole thing slides off onto the floor.

I've yet to find a wrap dress that doesn't expose more boob than I'm comfortable with for daily wear and the concealed safety pin may ruin the moment. Although a Wallis one came close."

This one is perfection, it's actually knee length and doesn't require a concealed safety pin. Only time I've ever managed both in one dress.

Bristol

I've yet to find a wrap dress that doesn't expose more boob than I'm comfortable with for daily wear and the concealed safety pin may ruin the moment. Although a Wallis one came close.

This one is perfection, it's actually knee length and doesn't require a concealed safety pin. Only time I've ever managed both in one dress."

I have wardrobe jealousy now!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Naked in the bedroom or any other room that I am about to have sex in.....clothes just get in my way so I arrive wearing sexy stuff but get rid of it as soon as I possibly can

Love sexy undies! Most of mine is high street stuff as it does get ruined. Love keeping it on especially stockings! Also have a black wrap dress perfect for easy removal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't have a preference myself on what she wears in bed, Stockings and suspender belt looks very sexy but so does a open buttoned shirt or tshirt while she is on top then watching her remove it as the pace builds up

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

Aww get yer belly out! Took me years to learn to love mine post c section but I rationalise it as being the result of something amazing I did in my life. "

I second this. Don't be afraid to get your belly out. You've done something amazing and you should be proud. Love the body you have.

Usually hold ups and heels stay on after everything else has been removed.

I do have spare fishnets & thongs that I can bring with me if ripping 'em off is on the cards.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I usually am left wearing only hold ups, lol

"Do you like to dress to impress ?

Do you leave it on during sex ? Do you remove it before it gets ripped/stained or do you buy low cost clothing so it can be torn off you as the passion heats up "

Never do naked,always have to have my tummy covered. Not had anything ruined yet but there's always a first

Hold up/stockings and heels are a minimum

L

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I have a wrap dress which secures with just one waist tie, I love being able to untie one now and the whole thing slides off onto the floor.

I've yet to find a wrap dress that doesn't expose more boob than I'm comfortable with for daily wear and the concealed safety pin may ruin the moment. Although a Wallis one came close."

I'd love a wrap dress but my belly just looks awful

When swinging I always leave underwear on. I tend to wear correlates and girdles and these don't come off easily anyway. I am never completely naked,because I am not comfortable being so. I don't allow anyone to rip or damage my underwear.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'm much more a naked person x

I like dressing up , it sets my mood - makes feel sexier. It's almost like going into character and ritualistic. I have a fair few corsets now, plus lots of different types of stockings and other lingerie/heels. Sometimes I leave it on and other times I'll end up naked.

I spend a lot on what I've got, so don't like it torn. Although now I'm thinking some cheap shirts etc is a good plan! The only thing I've had ripped was my original body stocking, as I had a new one so it got ripped off me! I loved it!

Absolutely.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I like a woman to wear a seductive smile and nothing else

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

"I love to dress up. Costumes, pretty underwear to corsets and baby dolls. I love it and it gives me confidence. I'm not a fan of myself naked at all.

Also if I'm in my catsuit horny is an understatement.

"

We need to see the catsuit xx

"Mine is all good quality, even my stockings cost me £10 per pair, so whilst I don't mind a bit of rough

I do expect my clothing to be respected. "

This

Elle has lots of corsets etc. but they don't usually stay on for too long.

I have a pair of clean white socks.

I've a selection of lovehoney and decent lingerie.

I won't however be wearing the crotchless lovehoney knickers on a night out as much to my extreme embarrassment the ribbons at the side loosened and they hit the ground as I tried to emerge ladylike from a black cab.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I love dressing up, it makes me feel very sexy, but it's more about the reaction it gets. I love seeing the horny look in someone's eye as they look me up and down xx

I class matching my bra to my knickers as being dressed up! Never worn suspenders in my life, hold ups on very rare occasions.

I'm much more of a thigh high socks & trainers girl. Seems to have worked alright for me so far

Sj just loves turning up at mine dressed to impress

Fuck me High heels stockings and suspenders

By *igerlilycubWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I love to dress up and I'm lucky to have absolutely loads of lingerie. Sometimes leave it on during sometimes take it off. Look sexy I feel sexy

"Do you like to dress to impress ?

Do you leave it on during sex ? Do you remove it before it gets ripped/stained or do you buy low cost clothing so it can be torn off you as the passion heats up "

I like feeling sexy for me! But like to dress for my lover, and seeing his face has he undresses me.

I'm too big to have loads of nice stuff (it's just too expensive and too hard to get). And im not a girlie girl. Often plain black pants and a skinny vest top and hold up stockings and boots do the trick.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

When we have other couples around the women always wear nice undies/stockings at first but after a while we're all nude. Same sort of thing happens when we go to swinger clubs. With just the two of us, it's mostly nude for sex but Rose likes to dress up occasionally and keep her kit on throughout. She has some lovely crotchless knickers for playtime.

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 16:06:51]

Hold ups or stockings , basque and a smile on my face always works

» Add a new message to this topic